The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

egobeater - Cutting with ONE

Intro: It's appropriate my first post here will be to begin a journal. Currently 27 years of age, and been lifting for two years now, other then the little bit I did for H.S. football. Joined a gym in Feb. 2000, and weighed 264 lbs with a height of 6'1". Was "cutting" up til last Nov., where I reached 225lbs which was my initial goal. Little did I know it would take me almost two years to get there. Sigh

My gym closed down, so I figured I would take a break. The break lasted from November until February this year when I finally forked over the money to join a new gym. Needless to say, I really took a break, so ballooned up to 243 lbs. It's just a tad easier for me to gain then lose! Have now been back into the swing of things for four weeks and down to 237 lbs while doing a CKD diet, eating 5 meals a day normally 1,500-2,000 calories a day. BTW, have learned a lot from these boards, just haven't posted since don't know enough to contribute. Anyways, now finally over my initial soreness again, and diet is under control.

Prior Supplementation: Use protein drinks on occassion, sometimes protein bars as well. Have tried a number of ECA stacks, and currently using Ripped Fuel as cheaper then most and works just as well for me. Also just started taking some ZMA although haven't noticed a difference. Once took some Twinlab Creatine chewables but never noticed a strength increase, just a little more fullness. Obviously fullness isn't what I need so haven't taken creatine since. No prohormone experience. Oh and using some glutamine pills that probably don't contain enough glutamine to matter. Shoot, forgot, I did a bottle of CLA from EAS once and noticed no difference on that either. Needless to say I'm skeptical when it comes to supplements, so will see if ONE works.

Reason for using ONE Well, my strength is pretty pitiful for my body weight, primarily because I've always focused on losing weight and never tried to bulk. Also feel that my testosterone must be on the low side. I have no factual reason to say that other then my figure looks like a womans with my huge love handles My estrogen must be pretty high I guess, that's why I decided to just go with ONE. Yes, I should go see the doctor, but I figure my test would have to be insanely low before a doctor prescribed me any. I may actually go after using ONE as it will no doubt initially lower it further. But goal is to lose my fat while retaining all the pitiful muscle that I can.

Planned Suplementation I have decided to keep most of what I'm doing the same, that way I can decide if the ONE really helped me or not. Don't want to change to much in my diet or training as then who knows what variable may have lead to my success. I usually only lose 1 lb a week max when hard dieting, and it's probably more like 1/2 lb a week. Will use ONE for two weeks initially, four weeks off, and then use up the remainder, which could be 2-4 weeks worth I figure.

Reason is I have a road trip for about 4 days where I can't train so won't do me much good to use it, and would like to see how it effected me over 2 weeks before going all out.

Will stop supplementing with ZMA until after ONE cycle. Continue to use multivitamin, and perhaps ECA stack Not sure, some people seem to think it's alright to use while on ONE others don't. Pop a few glutamine pills too, like it matters. Oh, and I take two spoonfuls of Flax Seed oil a day, and occassionally some metamucil during weekdays due to low carbs. Oh, and a cup of green tea a day with a spoon of honey in it, which is primarily my only carb intake. Drink some crystal light sometimes at home.

Planned Diet CKD, 5 day low carb, high fat & protein. 2 day high carb, low fat on weekend. Will probably add a 6th meal however immediately after workout. Which will be an awful tasting protein shake. The other 5 meals will consist off actual food since I hate protein shakes. Calories will likely be in the range of 1,700-2,500.

Training: Mon - Chest, Tue - Back, Wed -Cardio, Thur - Arms, Fri - Shoulder, Legs. Will keep this the same as I've been doing. May get rid of the 40 min cardio on Wed and do shoulders there. I do 10 min cardio warm-up on other days. Abs done every night. Sat. & Sun. off.

Weight goal 220 lbs after 8 weeks which will be 17lb loss. That will be hard for me to get based on my past weight loss, and be the lowest weight I've been for 7 years. Then only another 20lbs to go

Strength goals Sigh, I suck so no need to tell me. Will list my current lifts and my all-time "highs". Would be happy to just keep my current puny lifts without losing any strength while losing fat. I do a lot more exercises then this, but vary a lot, so will only list the ones I do consistantly:

BB Bench : Cur - 5x155 PB - 5x185
    Deadlift: Cur - 10x185 PB - 10x185
    Squats: Cur - 8x185 PB - 8x225
    DB Curls(incline) Cur-6x35 PB - 6x35

As you can see, I've never tried max but keep reps between 5-10. And man does my chest strength suck, always has. Like I said I vary some of my other lifts too much to really compare them.

Will post some pics of my fat@ss later tonight, as soon as I get them taken. If you happen to know me in rl, just turn your head when you see me and don't let on that you saw my girly figure on here. Doing this to keep myself accountable, and my 30 day trial of Crosstrainer just ran out, and if I post it on here I can update it at work

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Alright, just applied my first dose of ONE. It does burn the skin a little, though just sort of a pleasant burn like bengay(at least on first dose). Smell isn't bad, sort of fruity. Hope it doesn't linger during the day too much as don't desire that kind of attention. Still a little sticky after 5 minutes. I must say I was awfully surprised it was that runny. Believe some of it ran off into the sink on first squirt.

Dose: 4 squirts

No workout tomorrow as day is full. Will instead go in Saturday and perhaps do chest and bump everything else up a day.

looks like you got your work cut out for you

I wish you all the best

Make sure you get some latex gloves to rub that stuff on, otherwise you'll waste alot when you wash your hands.

Wannabebig Member
    If the ONE doesn't work you really might consider getting some blood work done just to see where your test levels are at bro. I wish you the best of luck.

Kind Regards,
    Jeremy

Thanks for the advice. I probably will go in for some blood work after my planned 8 weeks. My test should probably be lower then it is now, and the doctor won't have as big of an excuse to tell me to lose weight. Oh that and the fact I haven't been to a doctor in three years, and probably three years before that.

And haven't got any gloves yet, used plastic baggy to apply it and worked fine. I also noticed this morning when I applied the ONE that the squirts don't seem to be even. You can make a lot more come out if squeezing the whole way through the range, so not sure now what a squirt equates to.

Anyways, normally carb up on Saturday and Sunday, but because of lunch engagement at a Japanese Steakhouse I've moved my carb up days to Friday and Saturday. So lunch consisted of lotsa rice and vegtables, with some chicken and shrimp. Probably be all right if it wasn't for the amount of butter they use to fry the rice. Oh well, better then battered Chinese I guess.

Forgot to post my measurements last night, so willl do it once I get home. Have no idea of BF% and figure if I knew it would just discourage me anyways. My old gym tested for free, but have got to pay $5 at this one, and I'm to frugal to do that for no reason at this point.
    Last edited by egobeater; 03-08-2002 at 11:45 AM.

Measurements 03/06

Here's my beginning measurements that I forgot to post in inches:

Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 237
    Shoulders: 50 1/2
    Chest: 43 1/2
    Right Arm: 16 1/2
    Left Arm: 15 1/2
    Right Thigh: 26 1/4
    Left Thigh: 25 1/2
    Right Calf: 15 1/2
    Left Calf: 15 1/2
    Waist: 40
    Abdomen: 42
    Neck: 16 1/4
    Glutes: 45 1/2

Think that cover it all. Will post first workout tomorrow. I actually am already convinced my testosterone has increased. Don't feel like going into details, it wasn't size or strength, but something else. Don't think there's any way that could be a placebo effect, but we've got a long ways to go before we can say anything for sure.

I'll be very interested to see what your experiences are with One. I've got a bottle myself although I'm not sure I'll ever use it--for a number of reasons.

Best of luck.

We tend to think of Sisyphus as a tragic hero, condemned by the gods to shoulder his rock sweatily up the mountain, and again up the mountain, forever. The truth is that Sisyphus is in love with the rock. He cherishes every roughness and every ounce of it. He talks to it, sings to it. It has become the mysterious Other. He even dreams of it as he sleepwalks upward. Life is unimaginable without it, looming always above him like a huge gray moon. He doesnít realize that at any moment he is permitted to step aside, let the rock hurtle to the bottom, and go home.

Parables and Portraits, Stephen Mitchell

First Workout Results

Well, wish I could say I had a great workout, but noticed no difference in strength, and actually didn't feel very energetic. Believe that's probably because have not been using an ECA stack at all, so will probably start back on that Monday. Here's my pitiful workout, and by the end of it I was just about shot.

10 minute warmup on Elliptical Machine, HR at around 140

BB Bench Press
    10x135lbs
    5x155lbs
    5x155lbs
    6x135lbs

DB Incline Press
    4x50lb dbs
    6x45lb dbs
    5x45lb dbs

Dips
    4xbodyweight
    3xbodyweight

Pec Deck
    8x105lbs
    6x105lbs

And at that point my chest was definately fatigued and my energy was zip. Almost did 20 mins. on the treadmill at the end, but no, not going to do more cardio then I was doing in order to not skew my results.

All lifts were practically dead-on what I had been doing. Weighed 239lbs, but weight gain expected as these are my carb up days. Will take Sunday off, and be back to schedule on Monday.

Still have a small gripe with this bottle, as so hard to squirt something out of it, and squirts so uneven. Maybe I just have a dysfunctional bottle? Haven't seen anybody else say anything about the bottle on the boards, so who knows. Upped my dose to 5 squirts twice a day, and will up it again to 6 squirts as I just don't think the squirts are as much as they should be. The first day I ended up with a lot more on me with just 4 squirts then I do now with 5.

Oh well, still a long ways to go.

didnt look too bad, I have had worse, hang in there and when the workout goes bad look forward to when it will be better
    cause it will

Alright, completed by second workout while on ONE. Also took my ECA stack today as well, so I had more energy then on Saturday. Weighed in today at 240lbs so a gain of 3lbs since last Thursday. However, I contribute the weight gain to my carbing up on the weekend rather then the ONE. Thursday's weight will tell the truth, as that will be exactly a week since original weigh in, and will be carb depleted at that time.

Seems to me that I am becoming more toned exactly where I am applying the ONE. I have read that you should apply it where your skin is the thinnest, and that it doesn't make a difference as far as spot reduction. Perhaps it is causing a water loss in those areas, but my shoulders in particular are becoming more noticeable, and I've been applying it there. If I think of it I may take a picture of them tonight and post. The skin is becoming irritated in the areas I've been applying it to as well, so perhaps that expains it. Oh well, here's my workout below. Will post my diet for today later as well once I've completed it.

Also note I was pressed for time today as have a dentist appointment, else I would have done another set of shrugs and lat pulldowns. I actually improved on my deadlifts, and is a personal best for me, however keep in mind I've only been doing deadlifts for about 6 months. Will compare previous workout beside it. Everything else was about the same. All in lbs:

10 min warmup on elliptical machine, HR around 140-150

Deadlifts, over/under grip
    10x135 previous 10x135
    8x185 previous 5x185
    5x185 previous 5x155
    8x135

Bent over BB Row, Overhand grip
    10x135
    6x155
    8x135

Lat Pulldown, cable(my fat@ss can't do pullups, 1 at most)
    10x105
    8x120

Shrugs
    8x75 dbs
    7x75 dbs

That's it. Overall felt pretty good, was rushed throughout workout, so heart rate stayed up, probably 1 - 1 1/2 mins. rest between sets.

Oh on a side note, I think I figured out my ONE pump problem. When I press the pump it seems to somewhat close it, so I have to screw out the pump after every time I press it. Kind of annoying, but is consistent with my luck.

Here's my diet for today. Missed my fourth meal due to a dentist appointment. Had some tarter instead. Actually didn't get enough fat in today either, will change that tomorrow with natural peanut butter in my protein shake, and add some cheese in meals at work.

Meal 1 - 7:30 - 1 boiled egg & 1 tbs of flax oil
    Meal 2 - 10:00 - 6oz of roasted chicken w/cajun garlic sauce
    Workout 11:00
    Meal 3 - 12:30 - Post-workout Protein shake (2 scoops)
    Meal 4 - 2:30 - Tarter from the Dentist's Office
    Meal 5 - 5:00 - 6oz of chuck steak w/ soy sauce & 1 tbs flax oil
    Meal 6 - 7:30 - 2 egg omelet w/cheddar cheese and 2 slices bacon

That's it. Dunno my total calories. Too lazy to look for something to help count them since Crosstrainer trial expired.

Well, today's workout went very good. Actually added a few more reps today then my previous best on arms. And the pump I had at the end of the workout was incredible, definately the best I've had in a while. I do believe the ONE is actually making a difference. Whether that justifies the $100 pricetag or not, I'm not sure.

Weight was 239 today, so still up 2 lbs from beginning, but remember, Thursday will be the number to compare to. I actually ended up tightening my belt one notch today, which is a positive improvement. Don't really care what my weight ends up as long as I lose some flab around my midsection. I still have one notch to go though before I even get back to the shape I was in last November. And then I'll STILL have more weight to lose!

Here's my workout, with my last workout beside it for comparison, at least for my exercises I regularly do.

10 min warmup on elliptical machine - HR around 140

Superset 1
    Incline Curl - 10x30 lb dbs was 10x30
    Overhead Extension - 10x35 lb db was 10x30

Superset 2
    Incline Curl - 8x35 lb dbs was 6x35
    Overhead Extension - 10x40 lb db was 10x35

Superset 3
    Incline Curl - 6x35 lb dbs was 5x35
    Overhead Extension - 10x40 lb db was 7x35

Superset 4
    Standing BB Curl - 10x65 lb
    Cable Pushdown - 8x70

Superset 5
    Standing BB Curl - 6x85 lb
    Cable Pushdown - 7x70

Smith Machine Overhead Press
    10x70 lbs
    8x70 lbs

Bent over flyes
    10x15 lb dbs
    10x15 lb dbs

I know I shouldn't have done shoulders today after chest yesterday, but I'm taking tomorrow off as I need a haircut at lunch. So kept it very light with only 4 sets. I may hit them again on Friday harder depending on how I feel. My schedule has been out of whack lately, but shouldn't effect my results too much. I may hit chest on Friday however, then take of Saturday and Sunday as usual. Will list my diet again tonight once I'm finished eating(and if i feel like it).

You say you hate protein shakes, try EAS Simply Protein (van.) its good shiat.

I wish you luck man !!
    Current Stats --------------- Training Goals: Improve athletic conditioning.
    Squat - 305lbs - 1/23/06 ----- 335
    Deadlift - 415lbs - 2/4/06 ---- 435
    Bench - 90s*7 ----------------- 100s*5
    Weight - 208 ------------------ 190
    Height - 5'10"

My Journal|My Routine|My FitDay
    WBBB|"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" - Thomas Edison

Hey, thanks for the suggestion. I may try it. That is after this 2lb tub of methoxy crap is gone. I got it for $15 on clearance as didn't buy it for the "methoxy". Think it's Ultimate Nutrition brand. Anyways it's really bad. The Optimum Nutrition 5 lb tub was much better, and even then I wasn't too fond of it. Or shoot, am I confusing the brands? Forget, my tub's at home and I'm at work.

Actually, today's protein shake went better. I went ahead and mixed it at home so it was much smoother, and also added a spoon of natural peanut butter. That seems to help cut the bad taste out a lot. And it stayed pretty good in the fridge for 5 hours until after my workout. So that should help me. I'll bet the vanilla with the peanut butter may actually make me want to drink it. Heh, that would be different.

Just as an example of how bad this shake was, I threw it up 2 weeks ago. Couldn't keep it down, and the aftertaste was horrendous. But I'm determined to use it before buying any more.
    Well, nuff said!

EAS comes in a 5lb tub and you can get it at GNC for about $45 or so OR (this is what i do) you can order it online through dpsnutrition (somehting like that) for about $25. Mixes very easily and tastes yummy
    Current Stats --------------- Training Goals: Improve athletic conditioning.
    Squat - 305lbs - 1/23/06 ----- 335
    Deadlift - 415lbs - 2/4/06 ---- 435
    Bench - 90s*7 ----------------- 100s*5
    Weight - 208 ------------------ 190
    Height - 5'10"

My Journal|My Routine|My FitDay
    WBBB|"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" - Thomas Edison

Hi egobeater..New on the boards...good luck on your cutting experiment with One. I will try to follow your journal and would be interested in the progress.
    Last edited by thalapathi; 03-12-2002 at 01:47 PM.

Hey, that means I'm not talking to myself I guess. Hope something's helpful(like what not to do, lol) Well as promised, here is today's meals. Probably won't keep posting my meals, as they are all pretty close to the same. I do pretty good during the week, in fact just resisted some creme puffs. Weekend on my carb up seems to be the toughest time.

As soon as I get some oatmeal in the morning, it's like my body knows there's carbs on the way, and I start wanting to eat lots of garlic bread, and anything sweet that may be in the house. Last weekend I ended up eating 3 Reese's peanut butter eggs in the space of 10 minutes as I just couldn't stop. But when I'm not eating carbs, I can pass them up no problem. Good thing I'm not doing a NHE diet, as I would probably crash on that. Oh well, on to the meals

Meal 1: 2 hard boiled eggs & a tbs of flax oil
    Snack: cup of green tea with one tsp of honey
    Meal 2: 6oz of roasted chicken with 1 tbs BBQ sauce(U B The Judge brand, very little sugar)
    Workout
    Meal 3(Post-Workout): 2 scoop protein shake with 1 tbs of natural peanut butter
    Meal 4: 6oz of chuck steak w/ soy sauce
    Meal 5: 6oz of Salmon w/fresh salsa & 1 tbs of flax oil
    Meal 6: 2 egg omelet w/ 2 strips bacon and cheddar cheese

That's it. I normally eat my leftovers the next day, so tomorrow I'll have chuck steak and salmon at work. So I keep carbs under 20 grams, most of the time the only carbs is the tsp of honey. Have a hard time with the fat, but I'm in ketosis now, and normally am in a day and a half or two at most. So won't keep posting my meals as they seem mighty boring to me. I'll post my carb up days this weekend if I think about it.

BTW, what kind of a gym has chocolates, and little pastries at their front desk? That kind of aggravates me. I'm not the only one in there that needs to lose some weight if you know what I mean

About twice a week they've got something there. Dunno if members bring it in from their offices, or what.

Week 1 Complete 03/14

Alright it has now been 1 week since I started using ONE. Weight today was 241, which is an increase of 4 lbs. Not exactly encouraging since I'm cutting. However, I feel tighter, and pants fit looser. And measured abdomen and waist last night. Abdomen is 3/4" smaller, while waist is the same.

So, I would like to hope that it was actually muscle gain. Worst case scenario is that it's simply water weight, as I know there's no more fat on me. Oh well, weight doesn't matter to me, I go by my waist size, so once I get into 34" jeans I'll be happy.

Here's today's workout. I was a little discouraged after it as seemed like everything was the same as last week, but actually I got a few extra reps on the squats. Will compare to last week, pre-ONE:

5 min Elliptical warm-up, HR around 125-130

Squats
    10x135 was 10x135
    8x185 was 6x185
    6x185 was 7x155
    7x135 was 7x135 (ass to grass)

Sitting Leg Curl, stack
    10x105
    10x120
    10x120

Standing Calf Raise, stack
    10x155
    8x175

Leg Press, hammer
    10x180
    4x180

Well, would've did some leg presses second, but someone was on the hammer strength machine, so waited. Might soon get rid of the leg press, and add another set of squats like I used to do. Squats always seem to work better for me anyways. I always do my last set "ass to grass" in order to make sure my glutes are being worked. Other sets are parallel. Believe after these 2 weeks I may try using a wider stance, right now I'm doing strict shoulder length squats.

Diet: Same as usual. The natty pb in my protein shakes is doing great. Finally found a way to get em down. Looking forward to the weekend carb-up. In fact, gonna treat myself to a couple donuts. Been craving them all week. A couple glazed Krispy Kreme's, warm off the rack. Ahhh. Then I plan on going to the Longhorn Steakhouse as got a secret shopper visit to do. Hey, you can't fault me when it's free. And then to make up for it, I might kick into low carb on Sunday rather then carbing up for 2 days. Of course, still have Friday to get through, but I'm pretty encouraged now even with the 4lb weight gain.

you could get a pair of cheap bodyfat calipers for under $20
    you would know if it is muscle gain
    I went and got the calipers and the bodyfat scale and I average the two, that way I know if Im using the calipers right

Actually have a cheap skinfold caliper, but don't really know what I'm doing with it. Read the instructions, but my pinches never seem consistent.

Well, today I will miss my Friday workout once again. Forgot that the office is having a St' Patrick's Day, 'Ice Cream Social'. Yeehaw! Isn't that exciting!*sarcasm* Guess it's to get our minds off of the people that have been layed off, and no raise this year.

But, I did get in 4 workouts including Saturdays, with all bodyparts trained, so all is not lost. I was just going to do cardio and hit my shoulders harder. Oh well. Back to the normal routine on Monday. Should get four workouts in next week as well, and then take some pictures since my 2 weeks of ONE will be up. Probably won't be much of a difference in 2 weeks, but wan't to document it anyways.

Honestly believe I need the real stuff. I am now using 5-6 squrits 2x a day. Only reaction I've had is the slight "ben-gay" feeling right after putting it on. A little increase in acne as well, but that's about it.

I plan on upping the cardio the 4 weeks that I'm off ONE, and then going back to regular schedule once I go back on the ONE. Goals still remain the same.
    Last edited by egobeater; 03-15-2002 at 07:35 AM.

03/18 Chest - Week2

Alright, just had my second week's chest workout. It was much better then the first week, and felt more confident, and energetic throughout workout. Increased the weight on my flat bench a little bit. Actually ended up forgetting to do some dips, kinda sad. Did a lot of ab work though, and wondered why I had a little extra time.

Sad thing is that I weighed 246lbs. Yep, 246. This is partly due to my carb up, but I expect by Thursday I'll be around 244 after losing my water weight from the carb says. That would be a gain of 7 lbs on a restrictive calorie diet. We'll see how much of that is water weight once I go off of ONE. I know my abdomen is a little smaller, and I've got about a half inch increase on my arms. Anyways, on to the workout:

10 min Elliptical trainer - HR around 140

BB Bench Press
    warmup with bar
    10x135 lbs
    8x155 lbs
    5x165 lbs only 20 more lbs for pb

DB Incline Press
    5x50lb dbs
    6x50lb dbs
    6x45lb dbs

Bench Flyes
    9x25lb dbs

Pec Deck
    10x105lbs
    8x130lbs

Abs

That's about it. Can't believe I forgot to do dips. Don't like the dip machine they've got in this gym anyways. It's one of those assisted dip/pullup machines. Much prefer the old steel frame they had at the old gym, as you could position yourself better. Well that's my daily gripe I guess. Got a doctor's appointment set for 2 weeks from now, see what he thinks about my test levels.
    Last edited by egobeater; 03-18-2002 at 12:28 PM.

Originally posted by egobeater
    [B]
    Sad thing is that I weighed 146lbs. Yep, 146.
    Wait. Your first post in this journal lists your weight as 237, so I assume you you just sorta f*cked up here. Yes?

We tend to think of Sisyphus as a tragic hero, condemned by the gods to shoulder his rock sweatily up the mountain, and again up the mountain, forever. The truth is that Sisyphus is in love with the rock. He cherishes every roughness and every ounce of it. He talks to it, sings to it. It has become the mysterious Other. He even dreams of it as he sleepwalks upward. Life is unimaginable without it, looming always above him like a huge gray moon. He doesnít realize that at any moment he is permitted to step aside, let the rock hurtle to the bottom, and go home.

Parables and Portraits, Stephen Mitchell

LOL, hehe. Yeah you caught me. I meant to say 246. Thanks for keeping me honest! Can't believe I typed it twice.

Week 2 Back 03/19

Workout went great. Had my personal best on deadlifts today. Blew through the first set and figured I'd try to up it some. Was tired at the end of the workout, and dragged myself to the shower only to remember that I hadn't done any shrugs. Oh well, I'll do some upright rows on shoulder day.

Weight was 245. I'm very happy with my strength increase, but let's face it, this was to be a cutting cycle. I don't want to really mess with my diet, but I'm a little discouraged that I'm not losing much fat. My waist seems to be the same size as when I started, and that sucks. Once I go off ONE this week, I'm going to keep everything the same for a week, then the next three weeks I'm going to up the cardio. That means I'll end up decreasing the weights though, which I hate to do. May do a three day split on weights, and cardio for 2 days. Gotta lose this fat. However, lately only been going to gym 4 days a week, so that actually only means 1 day of cardio. Sigh, can't cut the weights to 2 days unless I do some circuit training and do cardio all 4 days. Oh well, lets not get ahead of ourself.

5 min warmup on Elliptical Trainer - HR around 130-140

Deadlifts over/under grip
    10x135
    3x225
    9x185
    8x185

Bent over BB Row
    10x135
    5x185

Bent over DB Row
    10x65 lb dbs

Cable Pulldown