Thread: CARBS on NON TRAINING DAYS?

Wannabebig Member
    Hello i am 150lbs,5'9 dont let that fool you,i got a belly/fat trying to loose it my diet is goin real good i would say,but was wondering on days when you just wanna relax and take a break sould u consume carbs and if so how many GRAMS and what parts of the day,my typical diet day looks like this

Meal1:
    Oatmeal with protein powder
    4-5eggwhites

Meal2:
    Depends a Protein Bar,or some type of low cal sugar free snack,or Protein Shake

SESSION2-WEIGHTLIFTING +Cardio

Meal3/Post Workout Meal
    Designer Protein Shake or Lean Body Shake with 45g protein/30g carbs or maybe some short of meal like CHICKEN ROLL from pizza place,Steamed Chicken and shrimp with broccoli from chinese place

Meal4:1Chicke Breast

Meal5:1chicken Breast or maybe even 2chicken breast

are porkchops,and romanian steak ,turkey good to consume on a diet like this to cut? plz help me i am new and i do alot of research just i am horrible at it....
    I wanna be built and lean

I dunno what to say really... other than if you're going to cut, I'd eat the turkey over the steak or porkchops.

And also, it doesn't make too much of a difference... but during a cutting phase, there are a lot of times (eg: Late night) You want 0 carbs. Instead of Lean Body, I like Isopure 0 carb, any flavor really. 50g Protein, 0 carbs. Now that is what I call hardcore. Especially if you work out later in the day. :P