The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Hybrid View

Wannabebig Member
    Hello i am 150lbs,5'9 dont let that fool you,i got a belly/fat trying to loose it my diet is goin real good i would say,but was wondering on days when you just wanna relax and take a break sould u consume carbs and if so how many GRAMS and what parts of the day,my typical diet day looks like this

Meal1:
    Oatmeal with protein powder
    4-5eggwhites

Meal2:
    Depends a Protein Bar,or some type of low cal sugar free snack,or Protein Shake

SESSION2-WEIGHTLIFTING +Cardio

Meal3/Post Workout Meal
    Designer Protein Shake or Lean Body Shake with 45g protein/30g carbs or maybe some short of meal like CHICKEN ROLL from pizza place,Steamed Chicken and shrimp with broccoli from chinese place

Meal4:1Chicke Breast

Meal5:1chicken Breast or maybe even 2chicken breast

are porkchops,and romanian steak ,turkey good to consume on a diet like this to cut? plz help me i am new and i do alot of research just i am horrible at it....
    I wanna be built and lean

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

I dunno what to say really... other than if you're going to cut, I'd eat the turkey over the steak or porkchops.

And also, it doesn't make too much of a difference... but during a cutting phase, there are a lot of times (eg: Late night) You want 0 carbs. Instead of Lean Body, I like Isopure 0 carb, any flavor really. 50g Protein, 0 carbs. Now that is what I call hardcore. Especially if you work out later in the day. :P