The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: Tmnt

Tmnt

I saw it Saturday night. Excellent movie. One of the best I have seen in a long time. I would highly recommend it any Turtles fan. It's a children's movie so there are no controversial subjects or anything, but they aren't afraid to show guns and stuff ether. The plot is surprisingly good. There are a couple of good action sequences. It's just an all around great movie.

I only had two complaints. The first is that I wish Michelangelo and Donatello had bigger parts. I know that traditionally Michelangelo has been a primarily comic-relief character, but I thought that he should have had at least a little bit more serious role. As for Donatello, you hardly even notice him.

The other complaint is that I wish the final fight scene would have been more fight and less scene. After the fight between two other characters whom I won't name for risk of spoiling the movie, I was expecting the final fight scene to be like a Bruce Lee movie, but it wasn't.

That was easily one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. I give it 9/10.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

True i gotta see that soon. If you are a true tmnt fan and you have xbox 360 you have to download the 1989 arcade tmnt game its awesome. Brings back great memories.
    5'7

bench - 245 x 2
    squat - 315 x 5
    dl- 355 x 1
    goal - Bigger Faster Stronger