Thread: Tmnt

Tmnt

I saw it Saturday night. Excellent movie. One of the best I have seen in a long time. I would highly recommend it any Turtles fan. It's a children's movie so there are no controversial subjects or anything, but they aren't afraid to show guns and stuff ether. The plot is surprisingly good. There are a couple of good action sequences. It's just an all around great movie.

I only had two complaints. The first is that I wish Michelangelo and Donatello had bigger parts. I know that traditionally Michelangelo has been a primarily comic-relief character, but I thought that he should have had at least a little bit more serious role. As for Donatello, you hardly even notice him.

The other complaint is that I wish the final fight scene would have been more fight and less scene. After the fight between two other characters whom I won't name for risk of spoiling the movie, I was expecting the final fight scene to be like a Bruce Lee movie, but it wasn't.

That was easily one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. I give it 9/10.

True i gotta see that soon. If you are a true tmnt fan and you have xbox 360 you have to download the 1989 arcade tmnt game its awesome. Brings back great memories.
    5'7

bench - 245 x 2
    squat - 315 x 5
    dl- 355 x 1
    goal - Bigger Faster Stronger