Thread: how much is too much cardio?

Wannabebig Member

how much is too much cardio?

ive been cutting trying to get my bf down and so far i have been doing ok! ive got down 10lbs in 3wks, using hydroxycut and i know that some of u guys have said that xenadrine is better, but the hyd. works for me!

anyway my question is, ive started going to the gym on doin 30 min on the rowing machines and then 10 min light joggin, this not only burns fat but my back has got really defined. is this too much cardio in the morn before breakfast, i dont want to be burning muscle as well as fat!!!

im pretty damn fit and i can usually clock up about 7500 meters in the 30 mins. is this too much?
    "a horse is a pig, that don't fly straight" : Chino

How much cardio you do should depend on how strict your diet is. You can cut without cardio with a proper diet, or you can keep a less perfect diet with it.. So my answer to you, is it all depends on how many cals you are actually eating, and how much you are burning off.. That wasn't really a great answer was it.

Congrats on the 10 pound loss though. Do you feel you've lost some muscle with that fat, or was it a rather clean cut?
    LaLa

Wannabebig Member
    i feelin damn good, ive never felt this slim, ive got a hellva lot more diefintion in my arms, thighs and the bottom of my stomach is now becoming flat.
    but saying this i was gonna cut for another month and try to lose another 10 lbs get down to 13 stone (82kgs or 182lbs) , im 5 10" by the way, and then bulk and try to put on some serious muscle.
    i dont want to at the end of this month be a lame weak guy so i am cautious of losing too much muscle!
    "a horse is a pig, that don't fly straight" : Chino