Thread: Leaning up and gaining muscle mass and stregnth

Hybrid View

Wannabebig Member SicilianPlayboy's Avatar

Leaning up and gaining muscle mass and stregnth

Hey guys... i have gained alot of weight from lifting and eating. I am 6'6 and was 200lbs. Now 2 years later i got to 250lb, and decided it was time to cut up. I got to around 235 now, but would still like to get leaner, and see those 6-8 pack abs, and even more muscle definition. But also... i would like to try to get a little bigger muscular wise and stronger. I have never been the one to count protein, but i know that i NEVER got enough of what i needed. So now here is what i want to do, and i would like your opinion. I am going to up my protein, in terms of food and shakes, and plan on lifting 5 times a week, and cardio in the morning 3 times, plus some soccer. I was hoping that this would help me towards my goal. What do you guys think? Any good? Any other suggestions? Thanks

It is very hard (some say impossible) to gain muscle and loose fat at the same time. I think the best bet to achieve this is to eat a very clean diet while doing some HIIT. That way you can at least target some fat loss. The most efficient route may be to just run a cut while lifting hard/heavy with some HIIT. Then going from there.