Thread: Central IL Strongman contest

Threaded View

Central IL Strongman contest

Christian County's Strongest Man
    July 15th 2007 Taylorville,IL
    The Lock Up Gym in Taylorville presents the Christian County fair strongman competition. This event will be held Sunday July 15th 2007 at the Christian County fairgrounds. There will be three mens weight classes, a light weight 190lbs and under, a middle weight 191-230 lbs and a heavy weight 231 and up. There will be awards for 1st - 3rd place in each class. The awards will be battle axes and swords.The event will start at 12:30pm with the weigh in starting at 10am.

The entry fee for this event is $40. Enter before June 28th and get a free meet T-shirt. You can also enter the day of the event. Make checks payable to Wayne Prose

Some of the events will be
    Keg Load,Log Clean and press for reps (165 for LWT,185 for MW's and 205 for HW's), 18"max deadlift (straps allowed), Tire flip, sled drag combo. (events and weights subject to change)Name __________________________________

Address_________________________

______________________________ Phone #________________

Age_____ Weight class__________ Shirt size________

Shirts will also be available the day of for $15 or $12 in advance(before july 1st) Limited supply day of the meet.

Any Questions contact Wayne Prose or Bill Dively at 217-824-9882 or waynep@lockupgym.com
    In consideration of the acceptance of this entry thereby for myself, my heirs, executors, and administrators waive and release any and all claims and damages I may have against the Christian county fair, The Lock up gym , Wayne Prose, Roger Ryan or Bill Dively their representatives, successors, and assigns for any and all injuries or bodily harm that I may suffer while competing at the 2007 christian county fair strongman competition. I attest and verify that I have full knowledge of the risks involved with my participation in this event, and that to the best of my knowledge I am physically fit and able to participate in this event.

Sign here_______________________________________Date__________
    EVENT SPONSORS

APT PRO WRIST STRAPS Will Sponsor the 18" DL. Winner of each class will get a prize pack if they use APT straps. All contestants get a 15% discount prior to the event. The discount code is wayne.
    http://www.prowriststraps.com/home or 1-888-236-1258
    http://www.averagejoessupplements.com Will sponsor the log press. Each class winner will get a prize pack and a chance to be featured in a magazine add. All competitors get a 5% discount up to the meet. Discount code is lockup5
    Last edited by waynedang; 04-25-2009 at 09:07 AM.
    pain is inevitable suffering is optional

www.ryanopower.com

http://www.prowriststraps.com