Hi. I'm new to this forum. I appreciate any advice or words of knowledge!

So I am a very casual weight lifter. I'm a small guy (22 yrs old, 5'9", 140 lbs) and I look thin, but I enjoy working out, so I've been working out on and off around twice a week for the past couple years.

I just saw my gym post a weight lifting contest for next month that involves bench press, military press, and leg press, and I'm excited to try it. I'll be in the weight class 150lbs and less. I'm proud of my bench press since I consistently work on that (I do 5 reps of around 195 or 200 lbs, with, the last time I checked, a one rep max of 225 lbs). However, I honestly barely even practice doing the military press and leg press so I'm virtually new to those.

I want to work on my military press and leg press and set goals for myself for the competition. With a bench press max of 225 lbs, what should my goals for military press and leg press be? or what would be very general range, reasonable estimates (please feel free to list any guesses even if you're not sure since i really have no clue) for them so I am relatively balanced?

Thanks for any help. And if you don't mind, you can list your own bench, military press, leg press maxes or ratios between them so I can just have something to compare against? Thanks so much!