Thread: yea! me!

yea! me!

me at the 2007 arnold classic

shoot with tkfemflex

first website i made it on - even while bulking!!!!!

http://www.femflex.com/menu/models/tanawalther.htm

heres a few shots from the photo shoot
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Way down this road, in a gym far away, a young man was once heard to say, "I've repped high and I've repped low, No matter what I do my legs won't grow."

He tried leg extensions, leg curls, and leg presses, too. Trying to cheat these sissy workouts he'd do. From the corner of the gym where the big men train, Through a cloud of chalk and the midst of pain.

Where the big iron rides high and threatens lives, Where the noise is made with big forty fives. A deep voice bellowed as he wrapped his knees, A very big man with legs like trees.

Laughing as he snatched another plate from the stack, Chalking his hands and monstrous back, Said "Boy stop lying and don't say you've forgotten, Trouble with you is you ain't been SQUATTIN"

Banned
    Looking good 8.8, You're gonna kick everyone's ass at the show.

You've got some awesome delts, keep it up!!!
    25 years old, 5'10''

Back in the States to get hayooooge!

Health goals
    - Weigh a healthy and active 170-180, healthy mind and body
    - Dunk a basketball (hey a man can have big dreams huh)
    - Swim 2-3x/week and become a better swimmer

Looking real good girl!
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Simply awesome. I really like the rear single bi with the dress!

warrior- i hope so INCLUDING my sisters!!

mc-thanks im keepin on keepin on for sure!

getfit- thank you!

mik- yea i think that prolly my fav pic fromt he whole shoot- there were some other better one to but they were to big to post and i didnt feel like croping
    Way down this road, in a gym far away, a young man was once heard to say, "I've repped high and I've repped low, No matter what I do my legs won't grow."

He tried leg extensions, leg curls, and leg presses, too. Trying to cheat these sissy workouts he'd do. From the corner of the gym where the big men train, Through a cloud of chalk and the midst of pain.

Where the big iron rides high and threatens lives, Where the noise is made with big forty fives. A deep voice bellowed as he wrapped his knees, A very big man with legs like trees.

Laughing as he snatched another plate from the stack, Chalking his hands and monstrous back, Said "Boy stop lying and don't say you've forgotten, Trouble with you is you ain't been SQUATTIN"

Ex-Twig. Future Freak. Rock Steady's Avatar
    Very nice - hard work is paying off
    My Journal & Before/After Bulk Pictures
    6'1, 217 lbs
    Lifts (lbs): D:465 / SQ (to ||):335 / DB Bench: 110s x 4 / TK:8

Learning as I progress
    lol!

Love the midsection pics.

You are a big girl!
    Complication breeds desperation.

Awesome job...congrats on your first website...I'm sure there will be many more to come.

u go girl

Looking big, nice.
    "The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." -Steve Prefontaine

Motivate a fatty here.

Banned
    You got some huge guns! Got any leg pics? (not trying to be creepy, I promise)

hey thanks every one!!! and yes did have fun shooting let me see if a leg pic will up load warning they dont look very good

theres one
    Attached Images Attached Images

looking awesome, keep up the great work!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 8.8 View Post
    hey thanks every one!!! and yes did have fun shooting let me see if a leg pic will up load warning they dont look very good
    Ooooh, but they will. Stupid alpha 2 receptors ...

You have sprinting in your near future, 8.8?

Just keep swimming onecrazycowgirl's Avatar
    I love that peach colored dress/shirt in the first couple!

And nice muscles, too ...
    Looking for a lifetime stand - One night at a time.

Wow! Lookin' good, girl.
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    BP 430x1 (shirted), 320x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal
    www.illinipowerlifting.org

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle

Is cutting down to 9% Jordanbcool's Avatar
    You gotta sick front double bi. Keep up the good work. Congrats on getting so big.
    Getting back in the groove
    "I'll tell you a secret. Something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, (Troy 2004)
    Stats
    ATF squat- 275 RAW
    Deadlift- 415
    Bench- Two 100lbs DB's four times
    190lbs 15% BF (Estimate)

Wannabebig Member
    Looking great 8.8

nice- built-cowgirl- guido- jordan- ilmtl

thanks everyone !!!!!