The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: progress

progress

after about 6 months of lifting then 2 of boxing (no lifting), please tell me what i need to work on, i feel small:[ http://a578.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...d38f2e54b1.jpg im 15 5 9 150 pounds

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Wannabebig Member
    I'd say just overall mass. Can't really see anything that's lagging necessarily. Can't see your back or legs though.

ill get back up in a sec

Banned
    Looking good wuffy, chest needs some work, and yeah i'm with Ohio, cant see the wheels/back.

you look wicked for a 15 y/o, just over all mass should be your goal...nice clean bulk for a long while you'll be 180 before you know it:P

hey

yea i been eating my ass off, bout 7 meals a day, 2 ppand j and a glass of milk with a 10g portein bar. everynight before i go to sleep

Quote Originally Posted by wuffwuffwuffy View Post
    yea i been eating my ass off, bout 7 meals a day, 2 ppand j and a glass of milk with a 10g portein bar. everynight before i go to sleep
    How many calories/fats/protein grams/carbohydrate grams are considered in the statement, "yea I been eating my ass off"?

No really, I want to know.

You should want to know as well, because if you are not tracking your macronutrients consistently, you will not have an idea if you are eating enough to support proper muscle growth.

You are 15 years old. Do people buy food for you? If they do, tell them to buy more. In addition to the added food purchases from your parents/guardians/family members, you should be trying to make money on your own to buy even more food.

If you want to gain additional muscle, excessive food consumption should be your current goal in life. Find a way to make it happen.

Nine times out of ten people ask the same statement, "What do I need to work on?" This is a valid question. The valid response, also answered nine times out of ten is, "Eat more."

Give us complete specifics on your diet and we will give you specific advice on what to improve.

We are here to help.

Best,
    ADT
    Last edited by ADT; 05-04-2007 at 10:24 AM.
    According to Purdue University and PubMed, I am classified as an individual who subjects himself to "chronic peanut ingestion and consumption".

"I love this forum. Where else can you ask about peanuts and get a response from someone with Mr. F'ing Peanut as his avatar!? Oh hells yes." - Rock Steady

"Man. I love it when Mr. Peanut posts in my journal. Perhaps because I feel we are kindred spirits with my serious peanut addiction." - Guido

"I love your posts. Brightens my day every time." - theJamAbides