Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AtLarge Nutrition to launch two new products!

AtLarge Nutrition to launch two new products!

Within the next 45 days, we will be expanding our stellar supplement lineup with 2 new products!

Those two products will be Maximus Weight Gainer and Fish Oil.

Curious? For more information on both, check out the news story on the AtLarge Nutrition website.

Thanks for your support.

Daniel
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

Any word on the original flavors for Maximus?

nice. i'll definitely be checking out the maximus.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Whats the difference between a calorie and a "lean mass promoting" calorie?

Marketing.
    Sounds like an awesome product. When I get back to put on weight mode I'll pick some up.
    Nick V

Pumped!

oh! awesome stuff
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by BFGUITAR View Post
    Whats the difference between a calorie and a "lean mass promoting" calorie?
    Some products will just make you fat. Our product will promote lean muscle tissue.

Oh, and yes, some degree of marketing...

Maximus seems like a pretty solid post-workout shake mix. When you say "70g of high quality carbs" what are we talking about? High fiber? Maltodextrine type stuff?

What's the sugar content?

Quote Originally Posted by KingJustin View Post
    Maximus seems like a pretty solid post-workout shake mix. When you say "70g of high quality carbs" what are we talking about? High fiber? Maltodextrine type stuff?

What's the sugar content?

Hold that thought. All will be released soon!

What we do in the gym echoes in eternity!
    -Stray-

"When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win." - Ed Macauley

I work out because I have two daughters.....and one day they'll be teenagers.

So Maximus has basically the effects of ETS?
    Height: 5-9
    Weight:~160 @ 13-15 bf%?....starting figure after nearly a year of battling CFS/mono...so not too bad imo.

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...Owner=ray34iyf
    Max Lifts:
    Don't know anymore..don't care atm.

Quote Originally Posted by ray34iyf View Post
    ETS doesn't have any protein/carbohydrates. This is kind of a bulking powder, but it just happens to have the bonus of MicroLactin in it.

Also, why are you cutting when you are 5'9 at 167? Bulk to 200 lbs. Consider using MAXIMUS to help out!
    Last edited by KingJustin; 05-12-2007 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ray34iyf View Post

As King said, it has similar benefits plus the addition of a lot of quality protein and carbs.

Chris

ETS doesn't have any protein/carbohydrates. This is kind of a bulking powder, but it just happens to have the bonus of MicroLactin in it.

Also, why are you cutting when you are 5'9 at 167? Bulk to 200 lbs. Consider using MAXIMUS to help out!
    I've cut at 5'8 165, it might not sound big but believe me it is people were starting to tell me I was looking fat. Then again it could have been my diet I was eating a lot worse back then way to much fast food.

I mean I only lost 5 pounds total through the whole cut but I did look a lot different. People started asking me if I stooped working out and why I'm getting smaller and what happened, it was pissing me off to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by method115 View Post
    I've cut at 5'8 165, it might not sound big but believe me it is people were starting to tell me I was looking fat. Then again it could have been my diet I was eating a lot worse back then way to much fast food.

I mean I only lost 5 pounds total through the whole cut but I did look a lot different. People started asking me if I stooped working out and why I'm getting smaller and what happened, it was pissing me off to be honest.
    I would suggest the following for a "lean" bulk:

Opticen
    Thermocin or Nitor
    ETS

Chris, what is the difference between Nitor/Thermocin?

Also, I thought I recall something about fat burners generally being bad for bulks because they make you partition calories poorly or something. Could you shed some light on that?

Chris, what is the difference between Nitor/Thermocin?

Also, I thought I recall something about fat burners generally being bad for bulks because they make you partition calories poorly or something. Could you shed some light on that?

I do not agree with the thought process that a thermogenic supplement would be bad for a bulk in the nutrient partitioning sense. Those who claim that are ignorant to the facts, presumptuous, and unscientific in my opinion. For instance, most thermogenic agents will increase fat oxidation. That is not a bad thing on a bulk. In fact, it may lead to a sparing of glycogen, which would in turn possibly have a protein sparing effect which would not seem to be a negative when one is trying to build muscle.

Nitor and Thermocin have different (for the most part) ingredients which obviously will have varying effects on the body. The primary difference between Nitor and Thermocin is potency.

Perhaps the concern the King Justin brings up is the increased insulin resistance induced by some of the ingredients in these so-called fat-burners. For example, ephedrine, now banned in commercial products but still available OTC as a decongestant, increases insulin resistance. On a cut, this curtails fat-storage, sparing glucose for the brain - particularly helpful on the lower carbs so often employed while dieting. On a bulk, this can, at least in theory, interfere with partitioning. To what extent is anybody's guess - for all I know, it may be offset by the increased energy and deeper breathing afforded by the drug.

I haven't had breakfast, and I may have this backward. I'm sure some kind soul here will be delighted to correct me in public for whatever I got wrong. I'll come back after I have my eggs to check.

Not without incident..... Mad Martigan's Avatar
    any idea of the pricing on this here fish erl?

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Martigan View Post
    any idea of the pricing on this here fish erl?
    No, not as of yet. We will price it in accordance with its quality and the market. Keep watching, we should have more information fairly soon.

Chris

Well, my "real" weight is roughly 174 pounds. Atleast that's what it was a week ago, then I dropped a whole bunch of water and crap weight. Atleast I hope so. I'm only in a 600-700 deficit so it had to be mostly water and maybe some fat. Anyways, I really need to shed about 12 pounds and get to roughly 10-11% BF so I can bulk without the fear of looking fat. Also, summer is coming up and I want to have a lean body(never had one in my life), so yeah...I'll be bulking come July!
    Weight:~160 @ 13-15 bf%?....starting figure after nearly a year of battling CFS/mono...so not too bad imo.

Max Lifts:

Oh, and looking forward to the Maximus weight gainer, now I'll have my ETS, Nitrean, and Oats all in one!!!

Max Lifts:

I will most likely be checking out the fish oil. Any future plans on adding flavored caps to the line?

The weight gainer I might give a shot as well. I usually am pretty creative as far as making my own, but it would be nice to have something as handy as that around.

If the products are good and cheaper than what I can get them where I go now I will consider ordering. I have to save up enough for three jugs of nitrean right now, but I'll be purchasing nitor as soon as possible.
    5'11.75
    249lbs cutting to 220lbs
    Bench: 250
    Deadlift: 435
    Squat: 350
    OHP: 190