Thread: Do you recommend WBB (Atlarge Supps) to people?

Do you recommend WBB (Atlarge Supps) to people?

I'm just wondering. Lately ppl have been coming up to me at the gym, friends and family members even hairstylists, lol asking for workout advice and what not, and i'm not the type of person that would sit there and just start talking especially when i'm lifting(first, i don't think i'm qualified to be giving out advice second, io'm a snob). So I just reffer them to WBB forums and recommend to get their supps from Atlarge ( mind you i've never tried any of the atlarge supps). I don't know if these ppl sign up or just lurk, if there's a sudden jump in number of newbs im partly to blame.
    [SIZE=".01"][/SIZE][SIZE=".01"][/SIZE][SIZE=".01"]Maintaining/Conditioning
    5'5 146 lbs
    progress pics
    Bench press 315 x 1 Dec. 05 Squat 295 x 1 Dec. 05 Dead Lift405 x 1 Dec 05
    Bench press 325 x 1 Jul. 09 Squat 435 x 1 Jul. 09 Dead Lift 480 x1 July 09
    "No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?"
    "Beef is my favorite animal." -CiteCollegiale

Is cutting down to 9% Jordanbcool's Avatar
    Yes I do. I tell them its the only products I buy. Some people listen some people don't. As long as I can buy them I'm fine.
    Getting back in the groove
    "I'll tell you a secret. Something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, (Troy 2004)
    Stats
    ATF squat- 275 RAW
    Deadlift- 415
    Bench- Two 100lbs DB's four times
    190lbs 15% BF (Estimate)

I tell them from my experiences, ON Whey protein is the absolute best bang for the buck. I tell them if they have a little more money to try Nitrean and/or other ALN products.
    5'11.75
    249lbs cutting to 220lbs
    Bench: 250
    Deadlift: 435
    Squat: 350
    OHP: 190

Banned
    If the topic comes up, I'll reccomend it. I once told a GNC guy what protein supp I use....he wasn't too pleased.

If people ask I'll tell them about ALN stuff, but I've only had one person ever ask. He did order some Nitrean and Opticen so that was nice, but no one bugs me at the gym.
    Nick V

i always recommend them. almost everytime i wear one of my ALN shirts to the gym somebody will ask.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

General of Froot Soldiers TwiloMike's Avatar
    If the topic of supps comes up I pimp At Large, especially Nitrean. I've been using it, I love it, and I've given tubs of Nitrean as gifts twice. I wouldn't recommend something I hadn't tried.
    Last edited by TwiloMike; 05-09-2007 at 07:49 AM.
    Homer Simpson - "The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do."
    www.dictionary.com (for all your spell-checking needs)
    My picture thread- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=78235
    My journal- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=77712
    Viking Warlord- "You can't motorboat a personality".
    Built- "See, truly artful copy-paste isn't random. You need to know WHAT to copy before you go pasting..."

I always suggest ALN, but everytime I say that I use an ALN supplement people usually say "I've never heard of that brand, I don't know if I trust them." When I was talking to one of my friends about creatine he said "keep taking your 'brand X' creatine." He rather enjoy his $45 Super Citrus Berry Cluster**** Blast ethyl ester nonsense.

S(atg) - B - DL
    375 - 335 - 515

"Gaining weight and having bigger body will make you look great on any clothing. Men with strong body are very attractive to women. General people tend to admire big muscle too." -mbijay

I would but I don't talk to people.

Sweating and grunting...where you should be.
    I recommend Nitrean but that's about it. The other things Nitor or ETS are useful if you dont mind some of the drawbacks so I just dont say anything unless they ask specifically (for energy or recovery) and then i explain both sides, I think some still buy up ALN so it all works out. But Nitrean is the only protein powder I can use, the rest is just bleh
    HT: 6'3 / WT: 265lbs 16%BF

"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness."

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Frequently, because they work better than others that I've tried in my experience.
    me: so this is the "pump" you speak of
    me: I could never figure out what people were talking about
    Relentless: like an all over body hardon, yeah

Food log

The Focused Chronicles

Combat Infantryman
    Yup, my roommate buys Nitrean now. He used to eat Wal-mart brand..
    U.S. Army Infantry
    Eastern Michigan University Eagle

260(-62) from 193 from 275
    I do it any chance I get. The knowledge I have gained from this site has significantly changed my life for the better.

The Fitness Industry is a 1 billion dollar industry.
    --Dairy Queens Blizzard pulls in 3/4 of a billion.
    --------------We are the elite.------------

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    ETS. All day baby. i've sent a few people over.
    Namely cause I'm a pessimistic cynic so when someone hears a positive recommendatin they're all over it.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

I recommend Nitrean when a "bro" asks what supps I take.
    Last edited by Beast; 05-09-2007 at 10:44 AM.

D 435 / S 340 / B 305

Journal

"I avoid talking to normal people about this stuff as much as possible. It's usually a waste of time." - HahnB

"OMG HE EETS 2 MUCH0RZ!!111 O NOES HE EETS TEH FATS!!!111" - PowerManDL

"Test does a body good." - Severed Ties

I've mentioned the site to alot of people at work.
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

i have gotten a few people from my gym to try nitrean and they loved it!
    "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to lift no heavy ass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

"You've got to love what you're doing. If you love it, you can overcome any handicap or the soreness or all the aches and pains, and continue to play for a long, long time." -Gordie Howe

Not the supps because it's highly unlikely anyone would be keen enough to order them to Australia. If anyone ever asks me where I learnt what I know or even asks for advice usual response is "Umm, not sure I'm really qualified to answer but go to wannabebig.com and read the articles then the forums! it's solid"
    My Journal

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.

I've refered a few members of WBB, and I'm on one nightstand finder style site that I've had alot of chats with fitness about people and I've recomended them here. I've never tried the supps, and I AM planning too when I've cleared a few CC bills lol.

I just noticed this thread.

First, thank you to all of the people that recommend us.

Second, just to clarify, there are virtually no negative side effects associated with ETS.

People at the gym(s) do ask me, and I always feel funny telling them I am the co-owner.

On a final note, the person that mentioned someone saying they had not heard of us, therefore they were not sure if they trusted us, made an interesting point on social psychology. When you look at what some of the better known supplement companies out there sell and claim, it is almost amusing to think that people "trust" them because they have enough money to advertise on a massive scale.

Don't get me wrong, I understand it, it is just interesting to me and a bit frustrating because they could buy from us and get highly effective, high quality products. We are really the company they should trust...

Anyway, it is about building the business and we have done so and will continue to do so. Again, to all of those who recommend us, thank you so very much!

Chris
    Last edited by chris mason; 05-13-2007 at 05:14 PM.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Nitrean and the multivitamin I take daily. I'd recommend it to anyone.
    I know you're half-crazy, but I wish you'd go all the way.

"Razorcut, as usual, is 100% correct." --- ectx

"It is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.” --- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by RBB View Post
    almost everytime i wear one of my ALN shirts to the gym somebody will ask.
    Haha, that's cuz you're f'in jacked bro. If you wore a "I got big by eating baby seals!" shirt people would ask you where good seal hunting grounds are.

FYI this is by no means a seal clubbing promotional post. We all know Pam Anderson would personally protest such a thing and nobody wants Pam showing up at your house with a haltertop and a picketing sign, right?
    Scars are tatoos with better stories.