The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    "Condensed Muscle"

Fat Loss Stack: Thermocin or Nitor?

I'm looking at picking up the fat loss stack and was wondering which of the two you guys recommend. I'm leaning more towards the Nitor, but you would know better than I which of the two is actually the better. Thanks for your help.

-Anthony

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

what are your goals, and how old are you?

"Condensed Muscle"
    I'm 21 and want sub 10% body fat for a while. I'm going on a cruise in June so I want to be as lean as possible. After the cruise, I'll begin an official bulk.

I'd say I'm around 12% but could quite possibly be wrong...
    http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...03#post1679203

Thanks.

-Anthony

Thermocin is an excellent product. If you can afford the difference I would recommend Nitor.

Chris

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

"Condensed Muscle"
    Thanks Chris.

Having used both products, Nitor is definitely stronger in all regards.

during my cut last year, I used thermocin but I found it a little weak... I needed a high dose to get the effect. I hear good things about Nitor and am filling out an order right now
    "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to lift no heavy ass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

"You've got to love what you're doing. If you love it, you can overcome any handicap or the soreness or all the aches and pains, and continue to play for a long, long time." -Gordie Howe

Thermocin is a very potent product, but those who have a high tolerance for stimulants may find it to have less bite than they are looking for. That said, it produces a nice stimulating effect and is an excellent fat burner. We have guys who have lost more than 50 lbs using Thermocin.

Chris

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

The thing with Thermocin is that it simply allows you to lose more weight(fat) while eating more cals because it increases your metabolism therefore burning more cals, right? So if my maintanance was 2600 and I ate 2100, I would be on pace to lose roughly 1lb a week without thermocin, but if I took the product, I could eat the same 2100 but lose more because it creates a bigger caloric deficit? Isn't that just kind of the same thing as a bit of cardio?
    Height: 5-9
    Weight:~160 @ 13-15 bf%?....starting figure after nearly a year of battling CFS/mono...so not too bad imo.

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...Owner=ray34iyf
    Max Lifts:
    Don't know anymore..don't care atm.

Quote Originally Posted by ray34iyf View Post
    The thing with Thermocin is that it simply allows you to lose more weight(fat) while eating more cals because it increases your metabolism therefore burning more cals, right? So if my maintanance was 2600 and I ate 2100, I would be on pace to lose roughly 1lb a week without thermocin, but if I took the product, I could eat the same 2100 but lose more because it creates a bigger caloric deficit? Isn't that just kind of the same thing as a bit of cardio?
    Yes and no. A good thermogenic will increase your BMR to some degree, but it will also alter your body's use of fat as an energy source so that you will burn more fat than normal.

Chris

Sweet! I just ordered Nitor last night and am excited to get the rest of my cut over so I can start to bulk up. Thanks for the quick response.
    Height: 5-9
    Weight:~160 @ 13-15 bf%?....starting figure after nearly a year of battling CFS/mono...so not too bad imo.

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...Owner=ray34iyf
    Max Lifts:
    Don't know anymore..don't care atm.

Quote Originally Posted by ray34iyf View Post
    Sweet! I just ordered Nitor last night and am excited to get the rest of my cut over so I can start to bulk up. Thanks for the quick response.
    You are welcome, and thanks for the business!

Chris