Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Palestinian Micky Mouse look alike preaches destruction of Israel.

Religion shows its ugly face.

Children are impressionable and grinding information in them is easy and effective.

I would rather these shows not be aired on the simple fact that its impossible to deal with people who want you dead (these children will grow up wanting Jews like myself driven to the seas). Whether the mouse is actually preaching the Quaran or some twisted version I dont know. But for their sake of every Palestinian and Israeli, taking this show off the air would help future negotiations. Fighting will only lead to more death, and unfortunately they pride that. If they didnt, this situation would be alot different.

Acts of "terror" and fighting wont do any good... the harder they fight the harder the Israelis will grip them and the more the world will sympathize with the Palestinians. They wont be able to accomplish anything until Israel realizes that they want negotiations and are willing to work out a deal. These messages clearly show Israel that they want a fight and nothing less.

How should Israel respond to something like this? In my eyes there is no righgt way because every way will lead to death.

I was born and raised in Lebanon. I was recently there back in July 2007. A time wich Hezbollah began fighting again.

I lost my sister in those air raids. I held my own sister while she died, I saw and did things that will haunt me for the rest of my life. So bad it sickens me, so bad Im shaking just writing this.

You know whats scary? when I a child. and as old as I look, Im a child, finds it ok to kill. When there is not a doubt in his mind that the weapon he fires or the the rocket he loads is a good thing, the destination of a projectile, is hopefully another human head.

Try to put yourself in that, kinda scary isnt it? Its a battle Ive found myself fighting for nearly a year now.

I know what its like to want an entire race, a whole people killed and destroyed, Ive felt that so strongly, its physically sickening. I step back and think 'holy ****, how can I think this, if every jew and israeli was to die today, would I go about my life with a clean conscience?'

In a sad sad way, the answer is yes. If every Israeli man child and woman was to simply be obliterated, the first thought that would come to my head is, 'good riddance.'

People ask me, 'do you want to see the Israelis killed' and part of me just wants to scream yes, but another part of me reasons. Am I pro arab? Or am I pro peace?

Its agonizing, I cant even decide what the **** Im thinking let alone tell someone.

Not many people can even understand that, thats the feelings I feel is what thousands of chldren in Lebanon and Palestine feel everyday.

You americans cant even begin to comprehend, what it slike to think of your home, and think thats chances are someones dying in it, to know that your fellow countrymen die while you sit comfortable and happy a few thousand miles away.

Even been at the receving end? Been on the losing side? Ofcourse you havent.

It puts you into the mind of a terrorist, its quite scary, when you can hate a whole religion, race and people, with no differentiation. In my mind, it was the jews that did this, I wasnt indiscrimnate, zionists, 'normal' jews, israeli, all the same to me, and I wanted them detroyed.

I relasie this post has no sense.

I just hope it make a few people stop and think.

This is what a month long encounter did to me.

Imagine what it does to children for a lifetime.

Scary aint it?

Why do you think my real training never began till July, I got back home, and had one outlet, the deadlift. What else could I do? When I pulled my first double bodyweight deadlift, I had tears coming down my face. It was my only release, I could just put all the weight in my shoulders into a bar and plates and stand poroudly with it, for those brutal seconds when you hold a deadlift at the top, there is that moment of release, that 'I GOT YOU ****ER' this is a feeling I have come to live for.

and then I found myslef holding it in, sometimes Id remember, as if there was a picture stuck insdie my eyelid, I remember what I saw, I remember holding my sister, I remember running, helping people, trying to find an ambulance, I remember seeing childrne cry overy their parents dead body.

This was too much for me, I was a party, and I cracked, I broke down and cried. Big Firas el Achkar, the weightlifter, the strong guy, the dude you dont mess with crying his eyes out.

Cause no human should ever have to take that, and no human has the god given ****ing right to ever inflict it, ****ing muslim, jew or christian, **** all that stupid ****, you all worship the same old prick.

and ot make a child feel that? To make a child wan to kill and destroy and to make a child feel this pain, thats low, so so low.

It was at this time I realsied what a true friend is, my mates rallied around me, and it was that point I told them what had happended, what Id seen, crimes Id committed, that haunts me the most, that I with a clear concience probably took another life. and while this disgusts me, a small evil part of me is satsified that I did that.

And then I see people debating the whole middle eastern situtation with such calm cool collectiveness. it drives me crazy.

Israel did this, paletine got an evil muslim mouse'

FOR **** SAKE, **** THE ****ING POLITICS

This is what happens to a terrorist, they get to a point like me, were they are so sick and tired of the injuticness, were ALL their problems can be put on the feet of the jews, the americans, the ****ing ever. and thats why, those who commited 9/11 could have done it with a clear concience, because they lost touch with being a human, and with other humnans, the poeple on the planes and the poeople in the building and th epople on the floor, they werent people, they were the enemy, the cause of all the grief, all the loss, all the pain, all the suffering. Ever relative lost, every brother cried over, eveyr parent mourned, every sister held dying, they could blamne it on them, those poor innocoent souls goign about their daily buisness.

**** this ****, Im gonna go squat a log.
    Being a strong teenager means nothing.

My wrists hurt, but some people don't have wrists to be sore. My knees have tendinitis, but some people don't have legs to get tendinitis in. I seem to be going backwards with training, yet some people can't even walk let alone lift 400 pounds on a daily basis.

Dust out the vagina, and keep on lifting.

So Fuzz... I guess that means we can count on your participation in the new squat challenge?
    A child does not learn to squat from the top down. In other words, he does not suddenly make a conscious decision one day to squat. Actually, he is squatting one day and make the conscious decision to stand. Squatting precedes standing in the developmental sequence. This is the way a child's brain learns to use the body as the child develops movement patterns. Therefore, a child is probably crawling, rocks back into a squatting position with the back completely relaxed and the hips completely flexed, and stands when he has enough hip strength. This approach makes a lot of sense and can be applied to relearning the deep squat movement if it is lost. -Gray Cook
    Lifting Clips: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=johnnymnemonic2
    Blog: http://squatrx.blogspot.com/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido View Post
    Walt Disney would probably be rolling over in his grave about now.
    He can't roll over. Cryogenically frozen, ol' Walt is.

Fuzz, I know it hurts to lose someone dear to you but blaming "the jews" isnt exactly an option. Its people like you who scare me really. "Kill all the jews its their fault". Would you be glad to see another person like you suffer?

Your making it seem like your sister was murdered by Israelis. She was killed and it is unfortunate. This is happening on both ends and in my eyes, your blaming people people without looking at the big picture. I know its hard to do but losing someone you loved can blind facts. Ask yourself this... If Hamas and other groups like Hamas were to stop preaching death, would Israel have a reason to attack them? Israel is not the one with the leadership preaching hate and destruction.

I do not want every arab dead and it saddens me to see others want every Jew dead due to personal trauma. Its hard but dont let it blind you.

My recently deceased grandfather saw his whole family killed infront of them, heard their screams, saw their blood, and was left with no family at the age of 13. He witnessed all of his friends slaughtered infront of him in the camps. He still had nightmares at the age of 80. But not ONCE did he ever hold a grudge against a German. Shortly after the war he made friends with other Germans and never looked back. Holding a grudge will never solve anything and will lead to more hate and sorrow.

Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to suffering. While it ma be from a Starwars movie, compare it to your situation and think about it.

And Fuzz, if you dont go about the middle east conflict with calmness more death and fighting will ensue... dont you see that?
    Last edited by BFGUITAR; 05-26-2007 at 11:27 AM.

Not all of us are passive. And many people share your outlook of altruism, but not everyone. Some people believe in vengeance, and fighting for what was once yours. It's easy for you to say "lets just stop fighting" but who's land was taken? Not yours. In fact, the people you're "affiliated" with are the ones that have the land. It's easy to be passive when you've got what you want.

His people are suffering right now, and that's how of the way they were treated by many countries of the world.
    5'11.75
    249lbs cutting to 220lbs
    Bench: 250
    Deadlift: 435
    Squat: 350
    OHP: 190

Our people are suffering, too. You have no idea.

edit: I'm so sorry for what happened, Fuzzy. Trust me- I can relate.
    Last edited by Organichu; 05-26-2007 at 12:44 PM.
    20 y/o, 6'1", 186 lbs, 14% BF
    bench: 350 deadlift: 560 parallel squat: 465
    total: 1375 @ 186

Quote Originally Posted by Organichu View Post
    Our people are suffering, too. You have no idea.

edit: I'm so sorry for what happened, Fuzzy. Trust me- I can relate.
    Now, I'm not being sarcastic, but so I can try and understand better, what are you suffering from?
    5'11.75
    249lbs cutting to 220lbs

Death.

I lost family in the Dolphinarium massacre. I watched the keriah for someone who wanted to be my manager when I became a rock star, heh. I had blood on my clothes.

I lost family in Haifa because of Lebanese harboring.

Sticks and rocks can kill you just as dead as rifles and Merkavas.
    Last edited by Organichu; 05-26-2007 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Organichu View Post
    Death.

I lost family in the Dolphinarium massacre. I watched the keriah for someone who wanted to be my manager when I became a rock star, heh. I had blood on my clothes.

I lost family in Haifa because of Lebanese harboring.

Sticks and rocks can kill you just as dead as rifles and Merkavas.
    Thank you for clarifying.

Now, that both parties are suffering, I have one thing to add. You're both fighting, but for the same reason. They're fighting for land, and you're fighting to keep it. It seems like a regular war. I"m not sure who I want to win. The underdogs, or the globally-supported Israelis.

edit: I know not one person wins in war. I'm saying border movements.
    Last edited by sharkall2003; 05-26-2007 at 01:02 PM.
    5'11.75
    249lbs cutting to 220lbs

Quote Originally Posted by BFGUITAR View Post
    Fuzz, I know it hurts to lose someone dear to you but blaming "the jews" isnt exactly an option. Its people like you who scare me really. "Kill all the jews its their fault". Would you be glad to see another person like you suffer?

Your making it seem like your sister was murdered by Israelis. She was killed and it is unfortunate. This is happening on both ends and in my eyes, your blaming people people without looking at the big picture. I know its hard to do but losing someone you loved can blind facts. Ask yourself this... If Hamas and other groups like Hamas were to stop preaching death, would Israel have a reason to attack them? Israel is not the one with the leadership preaching hate and destruction.
    I do not want every arab dead and it saddens me to see others want every Jew dead due to personal trauma. Its hard but dont let it blind you.

My recently deceased grandfather saw his whole family killed infront of them, heard their screams, saw their blood, and was left with no family at the age of 13. He witnessed all of his friends slaughtered infront of him in the camps. He still had nightmares at the age of 80. But not ONCE did he ever hold a grudge against a German. Shortly after the war he made friends with other Germans and never looked back. Holding a grudge will never solve anything and will lead to more hate and sorrow.

Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to suffering. While it ma be from a Starwars movie, compare it to your situation and think about it.

And Fuzz, if you dont go about the middle east conflict with calmness more death and fighting will ensue... dont you see that?
    I guess you are not too familiar with the Likud party and now incapicitated, former butcher, fat ass Sharon.

Up until Hamas won elections, the extremists on the palestinian side were not in govt. The PA has their flaws and their main flaw was their corruption and pocketing money. What Hamas did for the people in terms of charity and schools is why they were elected.

The extremists on the Israeli side are in government. Thats why you'll see good ole Bibi back in power sooner rather than later.

Its funny how the US preaches democracy in the middle east, and when democracy is in action, i.e. Hamas winning the election, they disavow it. US and Israel only want their puppets to win the elections, in Palestine, in Iraq.

Israel is only a democracy for the jews, the arab-israelis living there are treated like third-class citizens with hardly any representation in Knesset.

Hopefully one day "The Right of Return" will be resolved (since Israel loves to mention the UN when its convenient, right of return is discussed in one of the many resolutions) and then we'll see how elections in Israel go.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    I was born and raised in Lebanon. I was recently there back in July 2007. A time wich Hezbollah began fighting again.

I lost my sister in those air raids. I held my own sister while she died, I saw and did things that will haunt me for the rest of my life. So bad it sickens me, so bad Im shaking just writing this.

You know whats scary? when I a child. and as old as I look, Im a child, finds it ok to kill. When there is not a doubt in his mind that the weapon he fires or the the rocket he loads is a good thing, the destination of a projectile, is hopefully another human head.

Try to put yourself in that, kinda scary isnt it? Its a battle Ive found myself fighting for nearly a year now.

I know what its like to want an entire race, a whole people killed and destroyed, Ive felt that so strongly, its physically sickening. I step back and think 'holy ****, how can I think this, if every jew and israeli was to die today, would I go about my life with a clean conscience?'

In a sad sad way, the answer is yes. If every Israeli man child and woman was to simply be obliterated, the first thought that would come to my head is, 'good riddance.'

People ask me, 'do you want to see the Israelis killed' and part of me just wants to scream yes, but another part of me reasons. Am I pro arab? Or am I pro peace?

Its agonizing, I cant even decide what the **** Im thinking let alone tell someone.

Not many people can even understand that, thats the feelings I feel is what thousands of chldren in Lebanon and Palestine feel everyday.

You americans cant even begin to comprehend, what it slike to think of your home, and think thats chances are someones dying in it, to know that your fellow countrymen die while you sit comfortable and happy a few thousand miles away.

Even been at the receving end? Been on the losing side? Ofcourse you havent.

It puts you into the mind of a terrorist, its quite scary, when you can hate a whole religion, race and people, with no differentiation. In my mind, it was the jews that did this, I wasnt indiscrimnate, zionists, 'normal' jews, israeli, all the same to me, and I wanted them detroyed.

I relasie this post has no sense.

I just hope it make a few people stop and think.

This is what a month long encounter did to me.

Imagine what it does to children for a lifetime.

Scary aint it?

Why do you think my real training never began till July, I got back home, and had one outlet, the deadlift. What else could I do? When I pulled my first double bodyweight deadlift, I had tears coming down my face. It was my only release, I could just put all the weight in my shoulders into a bar and plates and stand poroudly with it, for those brutal seconds when you hold a deadlift at the top, there is that moment of release, that 'I GOT YOU ****ER' this is a feeling I have come to live for.

and then I found myslef holding it in, sometimes Id remember, as if there was a picture stuck insdie my eyelid, I remember what I saw, I remember holding my sister, I remember running, helping people, trying to find an ambulance, I remember seeing childrne cry overy their parents dead body.

This was too much for me, I was a party, and I cracked, I broke down and cried. Big Firas el Achkar, the weightlifter, the strong guy, the dude you dont mess with crying his eyes out.

Cause no human should ever have to take that, and no human has the god given ****ing right to ever inflict it, ****ing muslim, jew or christian, **** all that stupid ****, you all worship the same old prick.

and ot make a child feel that? To make a child wan to kill and destroy and to make a child feel this pain, thats low, so so low.

It was at this time I realsied what a true friend is, my mates rallied around me, and it was that point I told them what had happended, what Id seen, crimes Id committed, that haunts me the most, that I with a clear concience probably took another life. and while this disgusts me, a small evil part of me is satsified that I did that.

And then I see people debating the whole middle eastern situtation with such calm cool collectiveness. it drives me crazy.

Israel did this, paletine got an evil muslim mouse'

FOR **** SAKE, **** THE ****ING POLITICS

This is what happens to a terrorist, they get to a point like me, were they are so sick and tired of the injuticness, were ALL their problems can be put on the feet of the jews, the americans, the ****ing ever. and thats why, those who commited 9/11 could have done it with a clear concience, because they lost touch with being a human, and with other humnans, the poeple on the planes and the poeople in the building and th epople on the floor, they werent people, they were the enemy, the cause of all the grief, all the loss, all the pain, all the suffering. Ever relative lost, every brother cried over, eveyr parent mourned, every sister held dying, they could blamne it on them, those poor innocoent souls goign about their daily buisness.

**** this ****, Im gonna go squat a log.
    Fuzzy, I really feel bad for you. When Israel invaded lebanon in the early 80's to "liquidate" the PLO and then left, it left that country in ruins and civil war. Allowing the Philanges to massacre refugee camps, and other such atrocities. People forget what a murderer Ariel Sharon was. He singlehandedly is responsible for more palestinian deaths than all deaths in israel over all the intifidas.

Ariel Sharon is singlehandedly responsible for thousands of Palestinian, Lebanese, and Israeli deaths.

I hate that man. I hold him accountable for the deaths of at least a dozen of my close friends and family.

Bodybuilding Mythbuster
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkall2003 View Post
    The underdogs, or the globally-supported Israelis.

Might want to check your history. If anything the Israelis are the underdogs. There's been U.N resolution after U.N. resolution against them. The U.S. wisely enough refuses to support most of these.

For all its faults it is the only democracy in the Mid-East. It was LEGALLY established by U.N. mandate. Had its neighbors left it alone, there would be peace today. Israel did not begin this conflict. But now because it's winning people now demonize them. Those are the facts.

Had Hamas, and the P.L.O. wanted they could have had peace on very generous terms. The fault lies with them.
    Last edited by Songsangnim; 05-26-2007 at 09:03 PM.

Dang, sorry folks, that was a long end fired up post.

Ok, Ill quote myself 'am I pro arab, or am I pro peace'

Its gets to a point, were you just feel so helpless about the whole situation, were you just cant be ****ed hating, because its too emotionally draining to hate, the only thing you want is peace, just for it to end, for no one to have to be sad, for it all to just stop.

Thats all I want.

But, I cant change the fact that in my head it would be ok in a sorta sick twisted way for alot of people to die. I cant help it.

I try to reaosn with myself I really do, but sometimes its easier to just blame and hate the 'enemy' then to try to rationalise them as real person.

But its even easier to just want peace, I wish people could just feel that, its kinda tiring yet relieving in a way, when you can simply say toyourself

'**** the killing, just let there be peace'

I never began thinking like this till my brother told me about his life studying in Switzerland. He walked into his new dorm room to find a big massive Israeli flag hanging on the door, when the Israeli came in, they barely hid their contempt.

6 months later they were best friends, they drank together (even though the guy was jewish) partied together, and had competetions of who could get more woman.

While I sat there and my brother old me this, my head was reeling, my own brother, friends with scum?

But then, at school, a new boy came, he was also an Israeli jew. Sure I was kinda hostile, but I talked to the guy, became friends with him, and now proudly count him as a brother. I trust this kid that much.

You understad the battle I have to fight everyday in my own mind?

This is what 1 month did to me, just one month, and Im finding it so hard to stay logical and reasonable.

A whole life time of this for a child... no one can ever escape that.
    Last edited by Fuzzy; 05-26-2007 at 08:36 PM.

My wrists hurt, but some people don't have wrists to be sore. My knees have tendinitis, but some people don't have legs to get tendinitis in. I seem to be going backwards with training, yet some people can't even walk let alone lift 400 pounds on a daily basis.

Not all of us are passive. And many people share your outlook of altruism, but not everyone. Some people believe in vengeance, and fighting for what was once yours. It's easy for you to say "lets just stop fighting" but who's land was taken? Not yours. In fact, the people you're "affiliated" with are the ones that have the land. It's easy to be passive when you've got what you want.

His people are suffering right now, and that's how of the way they were treated by many countries of the world.
    I dont have what I want, there is no peace.

And I would assume that if someone were suffering they woud be willing to negotiate and talk rather than fight. They havent tried negotiating without attacking at the same time.

What I think everyone can understand is that the only party who is willing to negotiate without saying "They must die" has so far been Israel.

Sharkall you havent told me exactly how it was their land... did they have complete control over the land? As far as I know they were controlled by the British and the Ottoman empire for quite a while. And I dont like playing this "whos land was it" game because it goes no where. The fact is, the Jews got this land from the UN making this completely legal. They did not take the land but had it given to them. Please explain to me why you think this land was ever theirs and still should be because all you have been saying so far is "The jews took the land from the Palestinians" with zero backing for why you think so.

Song remember the Barak-Arafat deal? Barak offered so much and Arafat that ******* refused. He really fcuked up his own people there... If Arafat actually cared for his people the situation today would have been alot different and better for both sides.

And Fuzz a feel for you I really do. These are things we just have to deal with as life goes on.
    Last edited by BFGUITAR; 05-26-2007 at 11:43 PM.

BF, I forgot to say, you are telling me your grandad at one point would not have minded if every German died?

Dont be naive.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    BF, I forgot to say, you are telling me your grandad at one point would not have minded if every German died?

Dont be naive.
    At the time he told me he wished he was dead.
    When I talked to him he never expressed anger for anyone. Its very possible deep down he wanted the Nazis dead but he never EVER blamed the people for what happened. Im not saying he didnt think the people were guilt free, but he never displayed hatred for Germans. This is what he told me at least, what he truely thought I dont know but this is the best ive got.

To tell you the truth, he blames the religious leaders such as the Rabbis for what happened. He told me that often there would be two to three soldiers line up about 60-70 jews against a wall and shoot them one by one and no one did anything. The Rabbis would say "Our life is in god's hands, what ever happens, happens".

They would have EASILY overwhelmed these soldiers but they didnt because of what the leaders said. He never displayed any hatred for anyone when he talked to me, but from what I can see, he despises the Rabbis more than the Nazis.

Its easy to hate an enemy, but to hate one of your own, especially a religious leader (who everyone looked up to in the small towns at the time) truely is a statement.
    Last edited by BFGUITAR; 05-26-2007 at 11:54 PM.

The underdogs, or the globally-supported Israelis.

UN FTFW!

Boy, Israel sure is "lucky" that the UN created their country, then has repeatedly abandoned and condemned it since.

With friends like that, Nasser must not have seemed that bad.

I dont have what I want, there is no peace.

And I would assume that if someone were suffering they woud be willing to negotiate and talk rather than fight. They havent tried negotiating without attacking at the same time.

What I think everyone can understand is that the only party who is willing to negotiate without saying "They must die" has so far been Israel.

Sharkall you havent told me exactly how it was their land... did they have complete control over the land? As far as I know they were controlled by the British and the Ottoman empire for quite a while. And I dont like playing this "whos land was it" game because it goes no where. The fact is, the Jews got this land from the UN making this completely legal. They did not take the land but had it given to them. Please explain to me why you think this land was ever theirs and still should be because all you have been saying so far is "The jews took the land from the Palestinians" with zero backing for why you think so.

Song remember the Barak-Arafat deal? Barak offered so much and Arafat that ******* refused. He really fcuked up his own people there... If Arafat actually cared for his people the situation today would have been alot different and better for both sides.

And Fuzz a feel for you I really do. These are things we just have to deal with as life goes on.
    The wie river deal was a farce, a token gesture at best. If arafat would have taken that offer, there would have been great unrest,turmoil,chaos in the palestinian territory. They offered what they knew would surely be refused and thus they can go back and say "hey we tried it was arafat who didnt agree"

Convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. D View Post
    The wie river deal was a farce, a token gesture at best. If arafat would have taken that offer, there would have been great unrest,turmoil,chaos in the palestinian territory. They offered what they knew would surely be refused and thus they can go back and say "hey we tried it was arafat who didnt agree"

Convenient.
    Do you honestly beleive that? Do you have any proof to say such a thing or is this just your personal beleifs?

Arafat walked away without even making a freakin counter offer! How much could he possibly love his people if he didnt even negotiate?!?!?! This is the best offer the Palestinian leaders have ever been offered and they dont even negotiate? I dont understand him.

Israel is not going to offer unconditional control of Palestinian occupied areas. Things take time and NEGOTIATION, something Arafat refused to do.

And is there not still chaos and turmoil in the Palestinian occupied territories? Your not talking facts. Your just saying what you think would happen without even bringing up reasons. If your going to voice your opinion at least back it up.

And Sharkall.... Globally supported Israel? Wow you must really have your facts messed up because most of the world is not in favour of Israel. If your going to make assumptions PLEASE use facts to support them. At the moment your on the verge of antisemitism for the simple fact that your attacking Israel and Jews with NO factual reasoning.

If your going to hate something, at least base it on facts and not what you hear other people say or what makes you feel good.
    Last edited by BFGUITAR; 05-27-2007 at 12:51 AM.

Do you honestly beleive that? Do you have any proof to say such a thing or is this just your personal beleifs?

Arafat walked away without even making a freakin counter offer! How much could he possibly love his people if he didnt even negotiate?!?!?! This is the best offer the Palestinian leaders have ever been offered and they dont even negotiate? I dont understand him.

Israel is not going to offer unconditional control of Palestinian occupied areas. Things take time and NEGOTIATION, something Arafat refused to do.

And is there not still chaos and turmoil in the Palestinian occupied territories? Your not talking facts. Your just saying what you think would happen without even bringing up reasons. If your going to voice your opinion at least back it up.
    Pre-1967 borders and half of jerusalem. Israel wouldnt cede on either issue. Where are your facts that Arafat didnt counter? Jerusalem Post?Haaretz Daily?

Just because its the "best" offer doesnt mean its a good offer. The hardliners in Israel, i.e the Likud party will never cede Judea and Samaria

I was actually going to add in a blurb about the chaos today and thats because of the greater power Hamas has taken in the democratically elected government. Power struggle between charitable hamas and corrupt PA.

For those of you who would welcome a non-israel slant to the happenings over there, i suggest reading these 2 sites:

http://electronicintifada.net/new.shtml
    http://english.aljazeera.net/English

anti-israel is not anti-semitism.

Quote Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
    He can't roll over. Cryogenically frozen, ol' Walt is.
    That's an old myth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walt_Disney

Bodybuilding Mythbuster
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. D View Post
    For those of you who would welcome a non-israel slant to the happenings over there, i suggest reading these 2 sites:

http://electronicintifada.net/new.shtml
    http://english.aljazeera.net/English

Big difference between non-israel and ANTI-Israel slants.

Both those sites are funded by those who support anti-semitism. That has no place here.
    Last edited by Songsangnim; 05-27-2007 at 05:19 AM.