Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Palestinian Micky Mouse look alike preaches destruction of Israel.

Bodybuilding Mythbuster
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. D View Post
    anti-israel is not anti-semitism.
    Oh really?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&d...ition&ct=title

tuttut
    Last edited by Songsangnim; 05-27-2007 at 04:31 AM.

Bodybuilding Mythbuster
    I.

Its funny how the US preaches democracy in the middle east, and when democracy is in action, i.e. Hamas winning the election, they disavow it. US and Israel only want their puppets to win the elections, in Palestine, in Iraq.

I.

Hamas is a terror organization. And as far as the U.S. not recognizing it, I believe that Canada was first off the mark in that respect. The U.S. is by far not the only country which will not negotiate with a terrorist government.

You stay classy San Diego. Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin7 View Post
    UN FTFW!

Boy, Israel sure is "lucky" that the UN created their country, then has repeatedly abandoned and condemned it since.

With friends like that, Nasser must not have seemed that bad.
    True, after WWII Israel got a get outa' jail free card. They have th support of a few MAJOR countries now even though most don't care. (I'm not saying they don't somewhat deserve it after Hitler, and constant persecution over the last 2000 years (lol).)
    I am SO glad I'm female.
    Seriously - I had NO IDEA it was this complicated.
    I just tell my husband he makes love like a God, feed him a steak, and I'm done for the day. Super easy.

God bless men. - Built

Quote Originally Posted by Songsangnim View Post
    From a quick glance of each of those definitions, none of them say anything about anti-israeli. I dont care that the people there are jews, its just happens to be that way. I am not anti-israel because its a jewish country, I am anti-israel because of the way the country was founded, and the atrocities and injustices it continues to commit and get away with.

Against the way it was founded? Would you prefer the old Texan/American way (and steriotype) of running in with a gun and shooting everyone?

Israel got the land from the UN. Ive already brought this point up many times.

And come on... Like song said these sources youve listed are not only anti-Israel but also anti-semetic... hardly a good source in my opinion.

My grandfather from Iraq often watches Al-Jazeera and I watch it with him. Since I dont understand arabic he explains it for me. I often see people burning flags, cartoons making fun of jews (which is ok for them to do of course...) and other more anti-JEW propaganda... not anti-Israel. Dont bring that garbage in here because its hardly a good, unbiased (which is hard I know, but there are unbiased sources) source.

Bodybuilding Mythbuster
    From a quick glance of each of those definitions, none of them say anything about anti-israeli. I dont care that the people there are jews, its just happens to be that way. I am not anti-israel because its a jewish country, I am anti-israel because of the way the country was founded, and the atrocities and injustices it continues to commit and get away with.

There's a difference between being against the policies of the Israeli government/military...and being anti-Israeli.