Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unusual question, but here it is. (drunk story)

Unusual question, but here it is. (drunk story)

Alright, well I've been straight all 18 years of my life. And still am I do believe, but last year I was drunk off many shots of rum and brewskis. And this kid I did not know was bi begged for it. And well I "gave" it to him and so forth. And I mainly forgot about it all school year. Then it resurfaced back up, and I need some of your guys advice on it. I never been turned on by a man or doubt I even was that night, it just happened I believe because my state of mind was so impaired from the alcohol. Do you guys think this is something I should just dismiss and forget about? And yeah, I've had 4 girlfriends since the incident and am still dating one now.
    Last edited by Den Fisher; 06-08-2007 at 08:01 AM. Reason: needed more detailed attention grabber for title

There aren't too many people who are 100% strait or 100% gay. It's a continuum. Personally, I don't know why anyone is concerned with it. You're attracted to what you're attracted to. There's really nothing to work out or decide here. If you find youself digging another guy, well, enjoy. If not, who cares?

It doesn't matter how tank'ed you were. To "give" it to him, there must be part of you that might have those feelings.

You need to really think about all that and not dismiss it because of sociaty. If your gay, be gay, if your not, then just forget about it. Just don't lie to yourself trying to change your mind.

There's nothing wrong with being gay, there is something wrong with pretending your not IMO.

Den, I've done some really messed up things in my life when hammered. I could probably say 10-15 things that I've done that would completely shock you. But I've never slipped it to a man while drunk. I'm going to go ahead and say you aren't normal...Not that there is anything wrong with that.

That being said, if you do like guys and you also like chicks, I"d vote for going after chicks because it will cause a lot less stress and drama in your life and you will get to avoid heinous conversations with family.

Well, the point I'm trying to make is that this whole issue makes me feel guilty somewhat. And I never have feelings towards another man ever, so this about me deciding if I should go after men or women isn't a question. It'll always be the ladies. And I can guarantee you, that if I wasn't drunk none of this would've even happened. And he was the one bringing it up, wasn't my idea. I'm just looking for a way to resolve this and bring ease to my mind again.

And it's not just about society, what about my religion? Feels almost like I deceived God. Because the bible definitely doesn't condone homosexuality.
    Last edited by Den Fisher; 06-08-2007 at 08:23 AM.

Is cutting down to 9% Jordanbcool's Avatar
    I'm sorry but no matter how drunk I was I would NEVER slip it to another guy.

In all serious-ness I would rethink your sexual preferences. This is something you need to put some thought into. But if you decide your still straight I wouldn't tell anyone ever again for the rest of your life.

Do you remember what happened? Or is it more of a dream type memory?
    Last edited by Jordanbcool; 06-08-2007 at 08:20 AM.
    Getting back in the groove
    "I'll tell you a secret. Something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, (Troy 2004)
    Stats
    ATF squat- 275 RAW
    Deadlift- 415
    Bench- Two 100lbs DB's four times
    190lbs 15% BF (Estimate)

Quote Originally Posted by Den Fisher View Post
    Well, the point I'm trying to make is that this whole issue makes me feel guilty somewhat. And I never have feelings towards another man ever, so this about me deciding if I should go after men or women isn't a question. It'll always be the ladies. And I can guarantee you, that if I wasn't drunk none of this would've even happened. And he was the one bringing it up, wasn't my idea. I'm just looking for a way to resolve this and bring ease to my mind again.

And it's not just about society, what about my religion? Feels almost like I deceived God. Because the bible definitely doesn't condone homosexuality.
    Drunk or not, I always believe you know exactly what you're doing, unless you were drunk to the point that you couldn't tell whether there was a girl in front of you or a guy.
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

I've never had an experience like this, but I have found both men and women to be emotionally attractive. Only women sexually attractive though. I think intelligence, strength and power are great qualities. I find those attractive in anyone. But you either are or are not gay.
    5'11.75
    249lbs cutting to 220lbs
    Bench: 250
    Deadlift: 435
    Squat: 350
    OHP: 190

Quote Originally Posted by getfit View Post
    Drunk or not, I always believe you know exactly what you're doing, unless you were drunk to the point that you couldn't tell whether there was a girl in front of you or a guy.
    Yes, I know what was in front of me. But even in different situations when drinking you don't care. I didn't care at the time, just like most people when they drink. Some people piss in public, run their mouths off when intoxicated. But wouldn't think of doing any of that under a sober mind state.

I think Andrew Dice Clay explained it best.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

Do you see this person ever?
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Did you like it?
    Full Powerlifting
    Squat - 595lbs -- 270kg -- Dec. 31, '09 (Provincial Record @100kg class)
    Bench - 374lbs -- 170kg -- Dec 20, '08 (@100kg class)
    Dead - 589lbs -- 267.5kg -- Dec 20, '08 (Provincial Record @100kg class)
    Total: 1537lbs -- 697.5kg -- Dec 20, '08 (Provincial Record @ 100kg class)
    Bench Only -- 358lbs -- 162.5kg -- Nov. 25, '07 (Provincial Record @ 90kg class)
    Bench Only -- 376lbs -- 171kg -- Jan. 26, '08 (Provincial Record @ 100kg class)

Quote Originally Posted by getfit View Post
    I agree. You're not as caring when you drink but you still know what you're doing. Thats why I don't like when people do bad things, like run over kids. And then say "I didn't mean too, I was impaired". Its a cop-out.

It sounds like you're convinced you're straight. If this is true and you're being totally honest with yourself then I would try to bury this memory deep. Either by yourself or through some therapy. I know if this were me I would feel ashamed of myself for years to come and thats not a good life to live.

Maybe its not so serious with you but I would think about getting some counseling regardless. That way you can get your true feelings off your chest in privacy.
    "I'll tell you a secret. Something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, (Troy 2004)
    Stats
    ATF squat- 275 RAW
    Deadlift- 415
    190lbs 15% BF (Estimate)

Quote Originally Posted by deeder View Post
    Did you like it?
    Nope, just can't compare to a female.

Quote Originally Posted by Den Fisher View Post
    Nope, just can't compare to a female.
    That seriously sounded homosexual. Instead of feeling ashamed/embarrassed it sounds like you're comparing the level of pleasure between guy/girl anal sex.
    Last edited by Jordanbcool; 06-08-2007 at 08:44 AM.
    Stats
    ATF squat- 275 RAW
    Deadlift- 415
    190lbs 15% BF (Estimate)

Quote Originally Posted by sharkall2003 View Post
    But you either are or are not gay.
    Bull****.

To the OP-

Don't worry about it, man. Nothing to feel guilty about. Nobody's judging you, nobody's got the right to judge you. In the scheme of things, if that's the only skeleton in your closet, you're doing better than most.

If you look in the mirror, are you content with who you are? If so, then what you got to worry about.

Are you gay?

WHO ****ING CARES? It's not like you need to file your sexuality and can't have it sitting out there with any level of indecision. Humans are not robots. Nobody understands themselves, nobody completely understands human nature, and nobody completely understands brain chemistry. You can't pigeon-hole every aspect of human interaction.

So don't worry about it. You did what you did, suffered no ill effects, and seem to be carrying on just fine.

That said... dude... damn. How much did you drink??
    "Except Belial. He knows everything. This isn't a sarcastic attack, either. He really knows everything." -----Organichu
    "Alex is all knowing and perfect"-----Jane (loosely paraphrased)
    -515/745/700 bench/deadlift/squat
    Current mile time: 4:23
    Marathons: 3
    Century races: 3
    Ironmans: 1
    Ultramarathons: 1
    Current supps: http://www.atlargenutrition.com/prod...covery/results

Quote Originally Posted by Jordanbcool View Post
    That seriously sounded homosexual. Instead of feeling ashamed/embarrassed it sounds like you're comparing the level of pleasure between guy/girl anal sex.
    Maybe so, but however I worded it. It's not like I would choose the hottest male ass over a nastier chick. I was just exemplifying that a woman in my choice, would always be preferred over a male. Thus my reason for stating, I am not gay.

I don't think I need to pay for therapy over something that happened in my past, unfortunately I can't turn back the hands on the clock. Or else I would. So I'll just try to put it away by any means possible.

You are gay or bi. End of story. Nothing wrong with either one, but just don't fool yourself your whole life.

Yeah, if you're "sticking" it in a man, you definitely are gay/bi whatever. I don't think that nailing a guy qualifies you as strait.
    5'11.75
    249lbs cutting to 220lbs

Quote Originally Posted by Bupp View Post
    That being said, if you do like guys and you also like chicks, I"d vote for going after chicks because it will cause a lot less stress and drama in your life and you will get to avoid heinous conversations with family.
    Truth. Not showing your true feelings to the outside world is far easier. But since when is something easy something worthwhile?

Quote Originally Posted by sharkall2003 View Post
    Yeah, if you're "sticking" it in a man, you definitely are gay/bi whatever. I don't think that nailing a guy qualifies you as strait.
    Exactly. You willingly stuck your penis into another man. Drunk or not, you understood you were having sex with the same sex.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig![/font][/size]

I've been smashed out of my mind and I've only hit on women. This is probably some underlying thing you have going on and you're scared to admit it. Honestly, nobody gives a **** and if they do why do you care?
    5'11.75
    249lbs cutting to 220lbs

Watchya talkn bout willis
    Well look at the bright side, you don't have to worry about any "accidents" about 9 months afterwards. I agree with some of the others, I think you may have some thoughts to clear up in your head.
    Weight:207
    375/300/365 Goal by summer:415/315/415

Wannabebig New Member
    Who cares bro ... but if we ever meet , dont try to lay me OK ?
    Give me your broken , give me your beaten ... I will build them up , I will lead them ... to the threshhold . Make you stronger , make you believe .

Quote Originally Posted by Brawl View Post
    Who cares bro ... but if we ever meet , dont try to lay me OK ?
    Best post in this thread.
    "Except Belial. He knows everything. This isn't a sarcastic attack, either. He really knows everything." -----Organichu
    "Alex is all knowing and perfect"-----Jane (loosely paraphrased)
    -515/745/700 bench/deadlift/squat
    Current mile time: 4:23
    Marathons: 3
    Century races: 3
    Ironmans: 1
    Ultramarathons: 1
    Current supps: http://www.atlargenutrition.com/prod...covery/results