Thread: what should i do?

what should i do?

so i am about 210lb right now and have not been bulking for long and feeling abit unhappy with the extra bodyfat but i am liking the strength.

If i slow the bulk down a tad and start cardio and when i finally hit 220lb cut to say 195-200lb? The feeling of being that weight and 12%bf or less is awesome but 20lbs cannot be mostly water can it?
    I hope it wont be. Will i be cut? I know it depends what my bf% will be at 220but right now i think its about 18% but not to shore.
    I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts. Time spent away from the Iron makes my mind degenerate. I wallow in a thick depression. My body shuts down my mind.

JOURNAL LONG ROAD TO STRENGTH! CHECK IT OUT
    http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...90#post1999490

Couldn't find IAMBUFF.COM
    What you need to do????
    Post some pics, of your fat ass (sarcarsm) and we'll judge!

Are you in any competition where cutting would help? Or are you worried about the summer 6 pack?

Quote Originally Posted by nddillon View Post
    Post some pics, of your fat ass
    Ya know, if he literally posts pictures of his ass we're all going to have you to blame... tuttut
    Last edited by Walrus; 06-13-2007 at 01:19 PM.

Decided i am going to wait until my protein has gone which is about 1month and a half that will give me enough time to build some bigger abs then i will buy some non flavoured whey and cut real slow then when i am at 190-200lb will start a bulk again but alot slower thanks lads.
    I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts. Time spent away from the Iron makes my mind degenerate. I wallow in a thick depression. My body shuts down my mind.

JOURNAL LONG ROAD TO STRENGTH! CHECK IT OUT
    http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...90#post1999490