Hey guys, this has been a problem from a few weeks but I just did legs yesterday and it was a lot worse so I figured I'd make a post about it.

Basically, I have a bad pain in my right groin muscles when I do leg exercises such as back squats, front squats, hack squats, even the leg press. I'm not sure of the name of the exact muscle and I couldn't find a great picture online but this is pretty much exactly the area:

I'm thinking the pain is due to being inflexible (I've really been working on my form recently so I think I've been doing squats with crappy form for a long time). Taking a wide stance when squatting help minimize the pain but its still there on the negative and positive portion of the lift. Even light weight (135lbs) is painful

So... anyone have any idea of what is wrong and how I should go about fixing it? Should I avoid training legs for a couple weeks or should I maybe just train them with very light weight? Does this sound like something I should see a doctor about or is it likely just a pulled muscle? Thanks for any help