Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For those who post on youtube...

For those who post on youtube...

Be prepared. If you allow comments you'll inevitably get responses like I do. Check out what these guys have to say...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWUjlKNI7d0#GU5U2spHI_4

The world is a wonderful place.

HB, bro, you can't let these guys bother ya. Only people that spout off up there are people who can't do what's shown.

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

Man, your strength has really dropped...

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Oh, and look at my videos and their comments if you want to see idiocy.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Chris I saw the comments about your video's one day too funny. Well that is one of the reason's you see the same guys never get stronger or bigger. One guy asked me at the gym if I spot him on skull crushers, says you know how right? lol I said I think can handle the 95 lbs if you need me to jump in!
    Remember, to get big, you have to get strong. The two are interconnected. Lift heavy, work hard, and size will come. Like night follows day. It works. Arnold
    Do work son. Big Black (Rob and Big)

Dont worry about those guys HB. There will always be haters. Strong as hell man
    w:225lbs. h:5'10.
    630/385/545/1560
    Journal | Vids

"im ready for the ladies too, my stomach has never been bigger and ive never been hairier." - Stumprrp

TJW

Haha yeah Chris' ones are hilarious.

My personal fav from "Augydoggy":
    "You miss the point altogether; you aren't strong. Anyone can cheat up a lot of weight on T-bar rows. I doubt that you can even do 200 lbs. with good form. Start over with a light weight and learn to do the exercise correctly. When you can lift a lot of weight using proper form, then you will be strong and look strong as well. I have never met a truly strong person that didn't also carry a lot of muscle and I have been around these gyms for 34 years."

Saying this to a guy with 635x2 from the floor. Augydoggy on the other hand has no videos. Keyboard warriors are so annoying! /rantoff
    My Journal

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. Youtube is home to the nastiest, most racist, horrible and jealous people in the world. You can't take anything you read there seriously. It's best to just turn off comments when you post your videos.

Very solid benching and form, as usual

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tofer View Post
    I've said it before, but I'll say it again. Youtube is home to the nastiest, most racist, horrible and jealous people in the world. You can't take anything you read there seriously. It's best to just turn off comments when you post your videos.
    This.

I challenge anyone to find an online community more hostile and dickish than most of youtube.

Edit: Impressive benching by the way.
    Last edited by Torgo; 06-20-2007 at 10:40 PM.
    5'10" 160lbs

Bench: Haven't maxed in months, it's definately under 200.
    Squat: 270lbs
    Deadlift: 270lbs x2
    Max chinups in one set: 24

Well if they had noticed that 1: No spotter 2: You made that weigh look like it was 135, easy 3: It was one of your last sets.

Like someone else said they're hatin' cause they can't compete. Strong work HB!
    Make Shift IF diet
    My Training Experience
    GET BODY SMART
    Goals:
    CF WOD and Recomp...
    "My fault. I was fiddling with the Gravitational Constant of the Universe again.
    I've set it back - you might need to reboot, though..." -Built

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal--
    nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong attitude" - Thomas J

"Obsessed is what the lazy call the dedicated" - Slim Schaedle

I have videos of me playing guitar on youtube and for the most part, all the comments are extremely nice and constructive. There is one person who said something along the lines of "Horrible tone, David Russel plays it better". Well no ****ing **** he plays it better, hes argueably one of the top 5 classical guitarists in the world and hes comparing him to me?

Some people are just idiots.

Looked like bitch weight to me HB, maybe you SHOULD get off that Dbol yo.

HAHAHAHA! Who gives a crap? Seriously, you let those a-holes get under your skin waaaay too much.
    A child does not learn to squat from the top down. In other words, he does not suddenly make a conscious decision one day to squat. Actually, he is squatting one day and make the conscious decision to stand. Squatting precedes standing in the developmental sequence. This is the way a child's brain learns to use the body as the child develops movement patterns. Therefore, a child is probably crawling, rocks back into a squatting position with the back completely relaxed and the hips completely flexed, and stands when he has enough hip strength. This approach makes a lot of sense and can be applied to relearning the deep squat movement if it is lost. -Gray Cook
    Lifting Clips: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=johnnymnemonic2
    Blog: http://squatrx.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    HAHAHAHA! Who gives a crap? Seriously, you let those a-holes get under your skin waaaay too much.
    I couldn't agree more.Screw them!
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

I want whatever 'chemicals' you just came off lol. :evillaugh

HB dont fret mate you look great and that is awesome strength.

You have got to remember the internet gives all those nerds sat at home really big balls. Why on earth do they bother to say something if they aint impressed. because they aint got **** all else to do thats why.
    my journal
    http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=68545

weight 202 - (bf around 14%)
    PR's
    Bench - 286
    deadlift - new pr on the 23/12/06 190 kilo (430 pound)
    squat - 264 ATF

Goals

200 pound at 10% bf by next summer

LOL, that same guy posted some **** on one of my videos. I just laughed because jealousy is an evil thing. People are very very quick to degrade anything they see just because they can't do it. I also don't understand it because they don't know they whole routine, the person or the training but yet will make all kinds of comments.
    Last edited by WillKuenzel; 06-21-2007 at 08:53 AM.
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Many of the commenters don't last. That Barkly55's account is closed now. They get enough complaints they won't be around long. Don't let them worry you.
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

His idiotic comments are actually very entertaining to read. I never get tired of hearing people saying "you must be on steroids since you're gaining faster than me"

I kind of like those comments. I'm gonna post my rack lock out video in a few, I can't wait to see the idiot responses .

Problem with these people is they have nothing better to do. Youtube can delete their accounts all they want but they'll just keep re-registering with multiple emails.
    Impressive benching btw.

Everytime I post a video theres 1-2 people who add 10 lbs to whatever I lifted and drop 2 years from my age and say how they rep it easy.

I remember watching the impossible super mario brothers level, and one of the lines the guy uses is, "Christ, this is the worst. This is worse than reading youtube comments."

The great thing about posting clips of guitar on youtube is that no one can claim your on roids hahaha.

There are two types of people on the world both with massive egos. They are guitarists and bodybuilders. Never will you meet anyone with larger egos.
    Often on youtube a guitarist will criticize ones playing because:

a) They cant do it themself and are jealous
    b) They can do it better and want to make themself feel superior

Its quite disgusting really. Youtube is filled with many helpful people who will improve your playing, but for each one of those there are 20 people who will make fun of you.