The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Its no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pyscho sister

pyscho sister

ok so im beginning to think my sister who is 14, almost 3 yrs younger than me has a mental disorder. and im DEAD SERIOUS, this is NOT a joking thread.
    she freaks out on me over the smallest things and then she makes things up taht i did and says them so many times taht she convinces herself that they actually happened. ive never seen anyone so mad, redfaced, or anything like that before. she actually took a plate and smashed it on the floor. it went everywhere, then she called my mom at work and said that i did everything and my mom wouldnt believe me. then she started tripping again. and my mom called my dad so now im even more fucted. my uncle who is only 12 yrs older than me and whom ive worked out with for a year and trust more than anyone, even my parents, frankly dont trust them for ***** anymore. said i could come with him at his work cause he knows what actually happens with my sister cause hes been there, yet my parents dont believe him either. im not allowed to leave right now, but i just need somewhere to go and really calm down. if i leave im fucted even more but they wont listen to me. THERE IS NO LOGIC HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just dont know what to do i have HUGE scrapes on my neck from where she grabbed my throat with her nails. but i cant do nething cause ive already gotten into trouble for hitting her back b/c "shes a girl" and ur not suppose to hit girls.

i need advice, ive come here everytime ive needed help with something and u guys have always pulled through. please help me.

oh also i might add taht my aunt on my moms side has these same symptoms, and no one, not even my grandparents have talked to her in like 5 years. cause just freaks out and makes stuff up. could this be a genetic mental disorder? and wtf is it.

thnks for listening
    goose
    Last edited by goose21; 07-05-2007 at 02:32 PM.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Video tape it.

Set up a situation where you know she's gonna freak out, then just put on a show for the camera. Show it to your parents and that should solve your problem.

Yep, video tape it. Sounds like some powerful drugs may be in order for her.

did it with my cellphone on voice record they said i set teh whole thing up and it was just me and my friend

Gamer/Lifter
    My cousin is like that, expect no one believes it and when he gets like that I sock him one.'

But lately hes been in out of jail to busy in prison to brother the faimly anymore and for that i'm grateful.
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press.
    "It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech.
    "It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate.
    "It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    Let her blast you in the face once real good and call the police. That'll send the message home. Minor or not it is still domestic violence.

Oh. it is a genetic disorder it's called.
    SHE'S A ****ING WOMAN OF COURSE THERE'S NO LOGIC!!!
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

Wannabebig New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatred View Post

Thank you brother Hatred for showing these younger guys the way ...

all women are bi-polar or something .
    Give me your broken , give me your beaten ... I will build them up , I will lead them ... to the threshhold . Make you stronger , make you believe .

Quote Originally Posted by Hatred View Post
    Let her blast you in the face once real good and call the police. That'll send the message home. Minor or not it is still domestic violence.

hahaha i love it

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig![/font][/size]

I may have some outlandish thoughts sometimes, but here is what I believe is really going on...

The dad has clearly molested his daughter(the psycho sister). He has promised her she will never get in trouble for anything she ever does so long as she never tells on him. She is just using that agreement to her advantage and abusing her power.

So, next time she freaks out, give her a hug and say "It's OK, we can tell mom everything and we don't have to live under that evil man anymore."

Problem solved.
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

There is a wide difference between speaking to deceive, and being silent to be impenetrable. - Voltaire

If it can be imagined, it can be done. - Me

6'2"
    273 lbs.

Sit your parents down when she is not there and have a serious discussion with them. If you are serious they will have to listen, you can start off by saying that, they don't have to believe you, but you would want them to really hear what is going on and what your concerns are. If they don't listen to you, ask them why they won't listen to your side of the situation and tell them that you are actually fearful for your safety, since you are unable to protect yourself from her physical attacks. And I would let them know that she has been physically attacking you and the next time you become fearful for your safety that you are going to handle it, since they do not seem to care what she does to you.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

it doesnt matter anymore, parents came home and i got grounded for a while. didnt even argue about it, cause frankly im tired of giving a ****.

DeaTH BeFoRe WeaKNeSs sCaRz*Of*PaiN's Avatar
    Move out.
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

Quote Originally Posted by sCaRz*Of*PaiN View Post
    Move out.
    really want to. cant wait for college next year.
    Last edited by Relentless; 07-06-2007 at 06:59 AM.

Wait you are a senior in highschool, getting grounded? Damn dude.
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    S/D/B PR's 445x1, 495x5, 335x1......Looking to get stronger and do a PL Meet this summer!
    Chronological Picture Thread 2005-Current
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

At Large Nutrition, Optimize YOUR body!

Bodybuilding Mythbuster
    She's 14. It's very unlikely to be a mental disorder, it would have been noticed by now. She's being a typical teenager, moody and oversensitive. Just stay out of her way as much as possible, you're gone in less than a year.

Bodybuilding Mythbuster
    Quote Originally Posted by BilltheButcher View Post
    Sit your parents down when she is not there and have a serious discussion with them. If you are serious they will have to listen, you can start off by saying that, they don't have to believe you, but you would want them to really hear what is going on and what your concerns are. If they don't listen to you, ask them why they won't listen to your side of the situation and tell them that you are actually fearful for your safety, since you are unable to protect yourself from her physical attacks. And I would let them know that she has been physically attacking you and the next time you become fearful for your safety that you are going to handle it, since they do not seem to care what she does to you.

Actually that's a good idea. But tell them you will handle it by calling the police the next time she physically attacks you. That should put an end to that, even if they get mad at you for saying that.

Man that must really blow. I agree with the idea that you should have a serious talk. And tell them, next time the sister hurts you in any way and you (the parents) don't do anything, you will call the police as they are the only people who will take this seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by BilltheButcher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Songsangnim View Post
    Actually that's a good idea. But tell them you will handle it by calling the police the next time she physically attacks you. That should put an end to that, even if they get mad at you for saying that.
    I agree with this line of thinking here. Be as serious as possible. Tell them that you are having the discussion, not to get out of trouble, but to get her the help she needs. If you make them worried, they should be willing to listen.

I also like the idea of saying that you will have to get the police involved the next time she attacks because you cannot attack back without getting in trouble. Here is the biggie, follow through. Your parents will have no choice but to believe you when the police are at your door. Call the police everytime it happens until they get the point.
    To clear up some confusion:
    Blanche = slut on the Golden Girls
    Soprano = The Sopranos
    And no, my life does not revolve around the tv.

Watchya talkn bout willis
    Have you heard of a period? I guess girls get them all the time.
    Weight:207
    375/300/365 Goal by summer:415/315/415

DeaTH BeFoRe WeaKNeSs sCaRz*Of*PaiN's Avatar
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

Gamer/Lifter
    I would say next time she gets pissed at you call the ploice. That'll send a chill down her spine like no other.
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press.
    "It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech.
    "It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate.
    "It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Banned
    I am going to ban the next person that suggests he should physically assault his sister.

If you can't provide decent responses and advice to this young man, shut your pieholes.

Quote Originally Posted by North View Post
    Have you heard of a period? I guess girls get them all the time.
    this must be a year round one

Ignore her. Any retaliation on your part would just be fueling the fire.
    She's probably just looking for attention, and you are the only one around.
    Go in your room and close the door. Do you have a car? Go hang out somewhere she isn't.
    Eventually she will end up mouthing off to one of your parents, and they will be exposed to her true colors.

Watchya talkn bout willis
    Quote Originally Posted by goose21 View Post
    this must be a year round one
    i'm so sorry man
    Weight:207
    375/300/365 Goal by summer:415/315/415