Thread: Tips on Trip. Suggestions welcome.

Tips on Trip. Suggestions welcome.

I would take some vacations next week to some cities in Europe like Hungary, Venice, Viena, etc. for more about 20 days. I know for sure, that will be hard to train in every city i visit, and more when i'm traveling with people that are party animals.

I'm taking with me :

Multivitamins
    Vitamins C & E
    Whey Protein ( for breakfast )
    Protein Bars ( during day )
    What else ?

I would take this time to rest, repair muscle and heal some little injuries that only need time to overcome.

Suggestions Welcome.

Re: Tips on Trip. Suggestions welcome.

Originally posted by El Kelio
    I would take some vacations next week to some cities in Europe like Hungary, Venice, Viena, etc. for more about 20 days. I know for sure, that will be hard to train in every city i visit, and more when i'm traveling with people that are party animals.

I'm taking with me :

Multivitamins
    Vitamins C & E
    Whey Protein ( for breakfast )
    Protein Bars ( during day )
    What else ?

I would take this time to rest, repair muscle and heal some little injuries that only need time to overcome.

Suggestions Welcome.

*** Multi vits, MRP and protein bars.
    That's all.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

Female-anatomy professor Lonestrbeer's Avatar
    Vitamin C and Niacin if you're going to Amsterdam... ;-)
    "Tequila drives me out and beer just makes me fat, whiskey makes me nauscious, tell me who the hell needs that? If you're thinkin, bout drinkin, well the answer's crystal clear. It's the invisible intoxicant, it's called everclear."

Lonestrbeer, sorry for my ignorance, but, Niacin ?
    What for ?

In addition, stock up on tuna. thats what I did, you can get the stuff in any little store in any little city and it won't melt on you like a protein bar.
    "Then on leg day do squats, lunges, stiff legged deadlifts, fluffernutters, and calf raises."--Belial, training a newbie

PowermanDL on Russian culture: "Big furry hats come into play somewhere."

"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value. I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death." --Thomas Paine