The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Currently 300'ing

Results on a cut

Hey ive been on my diet for about 2 weeks now. Basicly just eating smart and low carbs, a lot of Hiit i dont really count all my calories or eat the same thing everday. Question is how long on average does it take to see some results on a diet that is meant for cutting, i dont mean good results just anything that shows that your progress is going good because right now i dont see anything its been 11 days or so and i dont notice a dam thing.
    IZWAR
    My 16 Week transformation challenge

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

if your serious about a cut, you must count everything you eat so that you don't overeat some days and under eat others. Consistency is key. Not sure how long it takes or if there is a time frame of when you will notice changes. Just stick with it strictly train and youll eventually notice in the mirror.

I notice changes after 3-4 days. If you aren't counting cals then you aren't properly cutting.
    Nick V

Currently 300'ing
    grrrr yea then i guess im not properly counting. I absolutley hate counting calories and all that stuff and sticking to strict diet plans. Then i guess i would just say im dieting to lose fat, ill probably do what im doing for a month then get even more serious for another month or 2 and count everything and it do it the right way.
    IZWAR

why bother wasting a month? start counting now and you'll be where you want a month earlier...

Currently 300'ing
    so i count for a week and thats how i find my maintence? but what if im already dieting then how do i know what im really supposed to be taking in all this counting stuff confuses me.
    IZWAR

Based on the weight you drop over that given period of time. weigh yourself in the morning after you piss. That should minimize fluctuations. Lets say over a week you eat 2000 calories a day and drop 1 lb, you were in a 500 calorie deficit per day since a lb of fat takes a deficit of 3500 calories to drop, if you drop 2 lbs your maintenance was 3000/day if you drop 4 lb it was 4000/day, the longer you do this for the more accurate it gets.
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    S/D/B PR's 445x1, 495x5, 335x1......Looking to get stronger and do a PL Meet this summer!
    Chronological Picture Thread 2005-Current
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

At Large Nutrition, Optimize YOUR body!