PDA

View Full Version : Mental training PART1 setup program.making the first step

squatzilla phil
04-27-2008, 08:33 PM
Well First We Want To Start With The Facts The Most Potent Performance Enhancer You Have Is The Matter Between Your Ears . Your Brain ,it Is More Powerful Than Any Other Substance You Will Find And Using The Way I Will Talk About Will ,you Can Impove Your Performance By Up To 40% Percent,thats Right I Said- 40%percent.this Is A Fact. #1 The Attention Factor Of Mind Power ,your Mind Wants To Be ,,told,, What Is You Think Is Important Enough To Get Its Attention Factor. #2 Your Mind Wants To Be,, Shown,, What It Is That You Think Is Important Enough To Get Its Attention Factor .#3 Your Mind Wants To Be ,,convinced With Emotion ,,that What You Desire Is Important Enough To Get Its Attention Factor. Your Mind Will Delete Everything Else In Your Way To Be #1 At You Event Or Sport,when You Are Mind Set Ready To Start. Goals First I Want You To Write Down You Goal For The Next Powerlifting Meet Now That You Have Your Goal Written Down Get A Picture Of Yourself Lets Say Benchpressing At A Meet That Shows You Accomplishing Your Goal Lets Say The Perfect Bench Press Picture Very Detail Picture Of Youself Position The Picture Were You See It Everyday.having A Picture Of Your Goal Helps With Perfect Picture In Your Mind...next Write The Number You Want To Benchpress On Your Bathroom Mirror Big And Bold And My Seeing The Number Everyday Makes You Believe You Have Already Performed The Lift Over And Over Again Start This And I Will Have Step 2 Next, Later Squatzilla Phil Harrington ,mindpower.com Will Be Up Soon.....

Travis Bell
04-27-2008, 08:43 PM
cool post Phil

chris mason
04-27-2008, 08:59 PM
Yep, good stuff Phil!

chris mason
04-27-2008, 09:02 PM
Oh, and for anyone readthing this, while formal writing skills may not be Phil's strength, this topic is and Phil has researched it extensively. Forget the presentation and look for the message. You WILL benefit from it.