PDA

View Full Version : Ryan kennely contact info

Erik 23
05-02-2008, 07:32 PM
hey guys just wondering do any of you know if ryan kennely does any type of personal training like make programs and stuff for people? if so do any of you have contact info for him like a website for him or something. id appreciate it thanx.

Travis Bell
05-02-2008, 08:59 PM
I think he does do personal training but like out of a local gym in WA. I'm pretty sure he doesn't do the email thing much because he'd probably get inundated with loads of them. He used to do a little stuff on the Monster Muscle Forum, but that one died so you may be a little out of luck

elitepler
05-02-2008, 09:40 PM
I have a friend who actually is on his team, goes by the handle Strength and Honor on the boards, I'll ask him and see what he says.

Erik 23
05-02-2008, 11:04 PM
I have a friend who actually is on his team, goes by the handle Strength and Honor on the boards, I'll ask him and see what he says.

Thanx ill really appreciate it i could really use some advice from a guy like ryan.

Erik 23
05-02-2008, 11:07 PM
I think he does do personal training but like out of a local gym in WA. I'm pretty sure he doesn't do the email thing much because he'd probably get inundated with loads of them. He used to do a little stuff on the Monster Muscle Forum, but that one died so you may be a little out of luck

Thanx for the reply travis by the way what time do you all bench at westside i heard before you all bench at like sometime in the morning i plan on taking a trip down there sometime. i thought like on a saturday or a sunday i am serious about getting good and i know louie can help a lot i read almost all his articles so i know he knows his stuff.

Travis Bell
05-02-2008, 11:42 PM
I bench with the full meet crew on Wednsday mornings

The majority of the bench only crew bench Sunday mornings

Call Lou and he'll set you up if you come here.

Rob Luyando
05-03-2008, 11:05 AM
Ryan who? LOL! Actually Ryan is a great guy but very hard to get a hold of due to his training schedule. I would recomend purchasing the Kennelly Method book that would give you a good base of what the benchmonster does. As far as one on one train with him unless you live in his area you are probably **** out of luck unless you know someone that can pull some major strings with him.

Erik 23
05-03-2008, 12:24 PM
Ryan who? LOL! Actually Ryan is a great guy but very hard to get a hold of due to his training schedule. I would recomend purchasing the Kennelly Method book that would give you a good base of what the benchmonster does. As far as one on one train with him unless you live in his area you are probably **** out of luck unless you know someone that can pull some major strings with him.

Yeah your right Rob i just figured he might do that type of training like over the phone consultations or something. i had his book a while ago but lost it i will probally order his dvd sometime soon thanx again for the response rob.