PDA

View Full Version : beach season cutting..(15y/o)

jdkrawler
05-09-2008, 03:05 PM
ok before i get started i want to say sorry if there has been someone thats already asked this but i searched and couldnt get answers...

ok im 15 soon to be 16 im 195 5'10 im not a fat*** but im natraully bulky..i love my shoulders and somewhat my arms.(not enough definition) ive been playing football o-line for three years, and im tired of it. i am starting to eat better.

meal 1
Cerail
Fruit
Meal 2
protein bar (while in school)
meal 3(lunch)
chicken wrap or salad
Meal 4 (right after school)
Protein Bar
Meal 5
varies
chicken ,salad normal dinner

i also work out at school for 1hr30min i know not enough

but with school and everything its really hard to find time to train and run and everything.
i would like for someone to help plan out a diet schedule for me, and maybe even a excersice schedule.

i really am ready to have much more self confidence and self esteem!

i really appreceate it

nhlfan
05-09-2008, 06:41 PM
an hour and a half is plenty of time for a workout. how many days a week do you lift/run/play football?

fooz
05-09-2008, 06:54 PM
I wish i was 195 :(.

How much weight do you plan on losing?

jdkrawler
05-09-2008, 07:22 PM
i lift abt three time a week not nearly as much as i want to, and i am going to start running around the fields, again.

and im not really trying to lose more than 10 pounds...but i want to get a flat stomach and a more cut muscular body instead of husky.

fooz
05-10-2008, 07:32 AM
Well if thats what you eat on a daily basis, that seems to be nothing. What i can tell you is cut your calories, do some more cardio and work your abs. But still don't forget to do your three compound lifts. Squat, Deadlift, Bench. That's all from me.

fpr
05-10-2008, 01:56 PM
deleted - was being too harsh.

VikingWarlord
05-11-2008, 08:35 AM
ok before i get started i want to say sorry if there has been someone thats already asked this but i searched and couldnt get answers...

Then you didn't spend much time looking around. I think every other thread is "o hlp me plz!1!!"

ok im 15 soon to be 16 im 195 5'10 im not a fat*** but im natraully bulky..i love my shoulders and somewhat my arms.(not enough definition) ive been playing football o-line for three years, and im tired of it. i am starting to eat better.

meal 1
Cerail
Fruit
Meal 2
protein bar (while in school)
meal 3(lunch)
chicken wrap or salad
Meal 4 (right after school)
Protein Bar
Meal 5
varies
chicken ,salad normal dinner

i also work out at school for 1hr30min i know not enough

but with school and everything its really hard to find time to train and run and everything.
i would like for someone to help plan out a diet schedule for me, and maybe even a excersice schedule.

i really am ready to have much more self confidence and self esteem!

i really appreceate it

Confidence and self esteem don't come from having a flat stomach. They come from succeeding at things. Focus your energies on being a success and those things will follow. It works out much better in the long run. Be more than a pretty boy.

You're 15, concentrate on school. You don't have to put in marathon training sessions. They're pointless. Read the threads and articles here. Track what you're eating.