PDA

View Full Version : 2nd day review of my Titan Prototype Shirt!

mastermonster
09-29-2009, 09:49 PM
I guess the best way to review it is just to paste yesterdays workout in the shirt. Here it is!:thumbup:

9-28-09 Mon. Bench day / 2nd day in the Prototype shirt (T-Rex) Bwt. 272

Stretch over a football for 15 count

135 x 8

225 x 6

315 x 1

365 x 1 (Shoulders did the 'snap, crackle, and pop' but didn't really hurt.)

Add T-Rex / Titan Prototype Shirt. Note: T-Rex is just my nickname for it!
Got it on better today. Got the sleeve bands to the elbow. About an inch better than last week, so it did relax and break in some.

500 x 1 @ 2 boards

(Tried to just let it drop and it touched easier than last week. Almost threw it off the board!)

600 x 1 @ 2 boards (Same thing! Snapped off the board and flew up. Like having my old 'pre-surgery' bar speed back!)

650 x 1 @ 2 boards

(I swear! The same thing! Except for the take out it felt no heavier going up than 600 did!)

700 x 1 @ 2 boards

(Went up real fast! This one did feel heavier than the 650 but not as much as you'd think. Bar speed was great!)

700 x 1 @ 1 1/2 boards

(Took a bit longer to touch but still pretty quick. Shot up! Day 2 and I still LOVE this shirt!!!!)

Seated Dip Machine

200 x 15

240 x 12

270 x 10 x 3 sets

A great Bench day in the prototype! The spring and buildup of energy in the shirt were more evident as I dropped the weight faster today. It was a little easier setting up as I was able to get further into the sleeves and get my grip out on the bar better. Very excited about the potential of this shirt with my BP! Goal next week is to take 700 to 1 or possibly 1/2 board.

stik
09-30-2009, 01:25 PM
Hi!

Glad to see the shirt is going well for you. Also, congrats on you lifting at APF Louisiana State!

mastermonster
09-30-2009, 09:58 PM
Hi!

Glad to see the shirt is going well for you. Also, congrats on you lifting at APF Louisiana State!

Thanks Stik! It was good to get to see you and lift with you!

robchris
10-03-2009, 10:27 PM
Buddy,

Great review brother... Look forward to hearing more about this shirt!

RC

mastermonster
10-04-2009, 10:58 AM
Buddy,

Great review brother... Look forward to hearing more about this shirt!

RC

Thanks! I'll keep you posted.

packers0415
10-15-2009, 07:20 AM
I just got my super katana double ply back from Ken Anderson that had the chest plate tightened. Ken put a neck similar to the one in the new prototype. Love to her more info on the new prototype and how it is working out for you

mastermonster
10-15-2009, 10:45 PM
I just got my super katana double ply back from Ken Anderson that had the chest plate tightened. Ken put a neck similar to the one in the new prototype. Love to her more info on the new prototype and how it is working out for you

I'm doing a raw meet Saturday, so as soon as I get back in the gym I'll get back in it and start the feedback again.