PDA

View Full Version : wabld louisiana state, apf meet ?, and gear for sale or trade.

stik
07-11-2010, 03:22 PM
I am excited about this and will have the chance to try out my Titan F6, my Titan NXG Sumo Deadlift too.

Are there any of y'all that are going to this one?

I also plan to hit an APF in state later this year to do a squat off in there too. Bev, do y'all know when that might be, if it is upcoming?

I also have gear for sale or trade that should fit somebody in the 123's. Email if interested!

Beverly McD.
07-12-2010, 06:19 AM
Not sure stik. I'll see Garry Frank in Florida next weekend. I'll ask him when he may be planning to put on another meet.
Be good to see you compete again!

Beverly McD.
07-20-2010, 01:36 PM
Garry is planning a Louisiana meet on September 11 stik. I'm not sure of the other details yet.

flappysr
07-20-2010, 10:07 PM
I am excited about this and will have the chance to try out my Titan F6, my Titan NXG Sumo Deadlift too.

Are there any of y'all that are going to this one?

I also plan to hit an APF in state later this year to do a squat off in there too. Bev, do y'all know when that might be, if it is upcoming?

I also have gear for sale or trade that should fit somebody in the 123's. Email if interested!

HI,

ANY results from the WABDL July meet. DeadLifts to be exact.....Any really big pulls...:hello:

stik
07-21-2010, 01:33 PM
HI,

ANY results from the WABDL July meet. DeadLifts to be exact.....Any really big pulls...:hello:

Some of the guys in the 132 pulled in the 400's. Dr. Steve Lemaire pulled a lot, lot lot. Vince Breaux kicked butt on the bench. I don't know their numbers though.

flappysr
07-22-2010, 02:36 AM
Some of the guys in the 132 pulled in the 400's. Dr. Steve Lemaire pulled a lot, lot lot. Vince Breaux kicked butt on the bench. I don't know their numbers though.

Thanks for the info. Vince Breaux is Outstanding in both Bench/DeadLifts.......With various WABDL meets being held in Texas during June (KingWood)/August(Dallas). The WABDL meet in Louisana held in July everyone pretty much goes to the one that is in their backyard. Makes for much smaller meets in that case.....