PDA

View Full Version : ok, Travis, Chris and Daniel.....

bojackson
08-04-2010, 10:48 AM
I just ordered my 2 bottles of ETS. Yall hooked me in, so i hope it works as you say it does. are there any strength benefits? ive taken results before and liked it. Ive been feeling a little beat up lately as push i towards this meet, so i thought id try it for the recovery benefits. my meet is september 11, so if i dont set pr's in all 3 lifts, im blaming you guys!!! :)

ScottYard
08-04-2010, 05:37 PM
I love ETS. And thats not a shamless plug either. I ran out 2 months ago and was out for 2 weeks and my body felt like hell. The main ingredient is a sleeper in the supplement industry

gmen5681
08-04-2010, 07:20 PM
the stuff really is awesome. i generally run out for a few days because i suck at ordering it. but even in those few days i can tell a huge difference. im never sore with ETS, i know i worked out the day prior but im not sore.

chris mason
08-04-2010, 08:10 PM
ETS is an excellent product and works for most users. It is definitely recovery oriented. In terms of a direct promotion of strength you might get some in the form of the zinc and magnesium, but beyond that its effects will be the result of better recovery.

Travis Bell
08-04-2010, 09:04 PM
Yeah I'm with everyone else in here, ETS is a staple in my training supplementation. It's amazing how refreshed I can feel after some pretty intense training when I'm taking ETS

bojackson
08-05-2010, 09:56 AM
well im in with my 2 bottles. i need something. i just had the worst workout ive had in years this morning. ill keep yall updated on the results of the ETS