PDA

View Full Version : Travelling and dieting.....?

Praetorian
05-14-2002, 01:02 PM
I've ofund a very good diet that I'm gonna stick with for a while now, but I kinda have a problem. The thing is that I'm going to Thaliand this Friday and stay there till tuesday.
This is gonna be a buisness trip, so I'm gonna be very busy and stress a lot, and I don't think that I'll be able to eat all of my 6meals a day... And besides, the native food in Thailand disgusts me (no offence to the Thai-people here, if there are any), so I'll probably eat in restaurants...

What am I gonna do with my diet during this period?

Obvioulsy I can't take with me all the food I need to eat during that period. So what do you guys recommend that I do?

Cent

Behemoth
05-14-2002, 01:50 PM
Bring MRP's extra supps for shakes and some of those carb/protein bars. Not prime food, but better than nothing, probably expesive too though. Don't replace all your meals with these, just the ones you can't seem to get the right nutrients out of, or even get in.

Paul Stagg
05-14-2002, 02:19 PM
Don't worry about it. It's only a couple of days.

Just try to get as much protein as possible, and don't overeat.

Praetorian
05-14-2002, 02:21 PM
btw it's a cutting diet...I don't want to gain weight during my trip so that I have to staret all over again...

Paul Stagg
05-14-2002, 02:32 PM
A couple of days doesn't mean you have to start all over again.

You'll be fine.

Praetorian
05-14-2002, 02:39 PM
aaah..okey..thanx :thumbup:

nejar462
05-14-2002, 02:41 PM
Centaur i thought you were in high school how are u going on a business trip?

Praetorian
05-14-2002, 02:52 PM
Yeah I go to high school.

I'm just taggin along with my mom to bangkok, cause she says that I have to learn how to run a buisness.

davetha1
05-14-2002, 03:14 PM
I was going to make a similar post to this also so instead of making a new thread i'll just post here. Im going on vacation also a week from friday for about 8 days, right now im planning on taking mostly some protein bars (MRP's just wont work..) and trying to stick to my diet as best as possible. From looking at other peoples suggestions on similar sujbects i've come to the conclusion i'd be best off trying to get as much protein as possibble and trying to stick to the rest of my diet as best as possible. My question is, would 3 meals a day that during this week be ok? Looking ahead I think im going to have problems getting 6 meals a day, I think i can handle 3 'good' meals per day. This wont have any effects on my diet/gym performance when i get back will it? I planned on doing cardio while i was there 2-3 times and just taking a break from the weights, good or bad idea?

Praetorian
05-15-2002, 01:02 PM
BUMP