PDA

View Full Version : I need some new meal ideas!

Lettuce Face
12-08-2002, 02:07 AM
I currently live off:

Oatmeal
Tuna
Brown rice
Turkey sandwiches
Steak

Anybody know any other good meals? I'm getting bored of the same old stuff. I try to stay away from dairy products because they don't seem to co-operate with my stomach.

AstronautJones
12-08-2002, 02:25 AM
hmm, maybe throw some chicken breasts in there? Or some fruits and veggies. Good stuff.

GIS
12-08-2002, 02:29 AM
Get some teryaki marinade and make your own teryaki chicken.
Dice up chicken and pan fry in a little veg oil, add some chicken seasoning and eat with salad and/or rice.
Grilled chicken breast (cut in strips) and served on romain lettuce salad with caesar dressing
Breakfast burritos (see recepies section)

Hehe... kind of funny how there is basically no limit to how many different dishes can be made yet it's always hard to find something to make. :)

Saint Patrick
12-09-2002, 01:30 AM
Like GIS said, check the recipes forum.

raniali
12-09-2002, 04:03 PM
Eggs and yams/swt potatoes -- two of my staples

Sharkman_75
12-09-2002, 04:41 PM
One of the things I like to do is take a fillet of salmon, put it in a baking dish. Brush the top with a little olive oil and season with kosher salt, granulated garlic, and freshly ground black pepper. Then add about 1/4" of white wine and bake at 450 just until the fish firms up and turns opaque. If you really want to get fancy, top it with a little freshly minced parsley after its done. I usually serve this with brown rice, steamed broccoli, and a baby spinach salad.
That's some good eatin! :thumbup: