PDA

View Full Version : Bulking while having a job?

Accipiter
07-21-2001, 10:07 AM
I know you're supposed to eat every couple hours, but I work 8 hours a day and only get one lunch break, how did everyone else out there do it?

IceRgrrl
07-21-2001, 10:25 AM
I bring lots of food with me to work and eat in my office. Do you have a refrig in a break room? I ended up buying a cube fridge (dorm style) at a garage sale and sticking it under my computer desk.

Protein bars are good if you can't refrigerate. Tuna, hard boiled eggs, instant oatmeal (if you can get hot water), cold cooked chicken, yogurt mixed w/protein powder, cottage cheese (eat it right out of the container w/a spoon). Keep a jar of PB in a desk drawer...

Hope this helps...

Spiderman
07-21-2001, 10:48 AM
Dude if you work an 8 hour day they are required by law to give you one 30 min lunch break AND 2 15 minute breaks at other times times during the day. Those other two breaks should be enough time to eat your meals. :)

body
07-22-2001, 10:11 AM
i eat in my office or kitchen. the canteen sells snadwich for 20p so when not developing new ones i eat go there about every 2 1/2 hours and buy the shapers ones or sainsburies - be good to yourself. but recently being working with salmon so i have a whole fish between to slices of bread. that what i call a sandwich. get a job in the food industry. they pay me to eat. i want to work for a supp company eventually so it would be my job to sit there and have a about 5 protein shakes a day for free. with all the other altest supps that do not do much as well. but if i am not paying for them a bit better than nothing.