PDA

View Full Version : Those with successful diets...enter here.

Khar
04-28-2003, 06:49 PM
I am trying to compile a notebook of diets/routines/etc. I would like at LEAST 2 of each of the following in this notebook. Normal cutting diets, keto diets, and clean bulking diets. If anyone out there has a proven successful diet(need only be successful to your own self) then if you have time and don't mind would you post them up in this thread. I am not worried so much as the varying Kcal needs of myself, but moreso the actual foods consumed. I can vary the Kcals to my own needs if/when I use the diets. Thanks!

GhettoSmurf
04-28-2003, 07:41 PM
protein: eggs, ehicken, turkey, lean red meats, milk, tuna

carbs: whole-wheat bread, yams, brown rice, oatmeal

fats: flaxseed oil, natural peanut butter, fish oil

Ironman8
04-28-2003, 09:32 PM
Well, in my bulking diet, I consumed alot of protein, fats, and a moderate amount of carbs. My macronutrient intake was 40/40/20 (p/f/c). It worked for me.

Khar
04-28-2003, 11:22 PM
I'm more looking for what foods during which meals, amount of meals, which kind of diet...basically the whole diet and structure just not too worried about amounts as the amount of Kcals I would need would differ from that anyone else would need.

bradley
04-29-2003, 02:38 AM
I would recommend looking in the online journal sections as many members post their diets there.

Ironman8
04-29-2003, 07:15 AM
Also, there have been topics on this before. Do a search.

Relentless
04-29-2003, 07:24 AM
I started a TKD which became a SKD... I've dropped 23lbs since mid March, the large majority of which has been fat

most details in my journal - I bave relied heavily on Labrada Lean Body protein bars, with 'no-impact' carbs in 'em (oligofructose, etc...) that the body treats as dietary fibre

teeblair30
04-29-2003, 07:47 AM
23 lbs since marchl.. Awesome..good job..