PDA

View Full Version : my pics

Uirapuru
05-27-2003, 04:12 AM
Hello. I am 36 years old and I want you to give me your opinion about my pics. The photos were taken when I was at the gym for 5 months. Now I am for a year but there is not a big progress, so I suppose I should try with more weight.
I have also a question about abs. I can only see mine when I take out all the air from my lungs. Is this normal or should I reduce fat?.
Here are the pics, please give me your opinion even if it is bad!

http://www.imgmag.org/images/uirapuru/asturfenix56.jpg http://www.imgmag.org/images/uirapuru/asturfenix414[1].jpeg http://www.imgmag.org/images/uirapuru/asturfenix372[1].jpeg http://www.imgmag.org/images/uirapuru/asturfenix153[1].jpeg

GhettoSmurf
05-27-2003, 05:01 AM
looking good bro!

sorry cant help you with the abs question.

any other pics other then yours abs? ;)

Uirapuru
05-27-2003, 06:07 AM
Ok, here you have my biceps (if they can be called so)

http://www.imgmag.org/images/uirapuru/okxbice.jpg http://www.imgmag.org/images/uirapuru/okxCAPTURE.jpg http://www.imgmag.org/images/uirapuru/okx36.jpg

Relentless
05-27-2003, 08:58 AM
your abs look fine... post your routine and diet in another thread and get advice if you haven't been progressing in your workouts!

you look quite lean already

Uirapuru
05-27-2003, 09:50 AM
Thanks but my english is too bad to explain all those things, I would not be able to do it in spanish as well :) but I train my abs three tmes a week with 4 times 50 repetitions or 4 times 100 repetitions, depends of my humour. For the biceps I trained one day, but some weeks ago I started with three times lifting a little more wight, and it seems to work a little, but slowly (I am no longer a boy!).

Thanx for all

Relentless
05-27-2003, 10:58 AM
if you want your abs to stand out more, doing ab work with weight rather than more reps could definitely help

have you tried decline board situps or ab crunch machines with weight or something like that?

Uirapuru
05-27-2003, 11:27 AM
Thanks, but I do not understand very well the terminology of bodybuilders. I do not train my abs with machines, I do two series on the floor and two more on a 45 bench, but I think trying with weight is a good idea, as sometimes when I feel very fit and I am training on the bench, I try with 200 repetitions and only get a little pain when I have made about 120.
I suppose it is better less repetitions with more weight, I will try, but my bones are getting old.......... :)

GrifteR
05-27-2003, 01:12 PM
***Don't be a dildo.

-PowerMan

Ironman8
05-27-2003, 07:18 PM
Looking awesome dude!

Tryska
05-28-2003, 09:04 AM
hello. i like your undies.

Savannah
05-28-2003, 09:15 AM
lmao @ T.... leave it to you!

looks like you have a good foundation to build on, and the abs are nice!

Uirapuru
05-28-2003, 09:54 AM
Ok, thanks. The foundations are good, but when I try with more weight generally I feel too much pain on my ligaments. I can bear two days of muscular pain after the training, but the other pain makes me sick :(

bigassdan
05-29-2003, 08:17 AM
Savannah you are gorgeous!!! .:drooling:

I know it is off topic but thats what this guy likes is off topic conversation.

Anyway, your abs do look good but you need more mass. Lift some weights friend.

Uirapuru
05-29-2003, 08:25 AM
No, I do not like off topics, I was just talking about what you take: hormones. Any way, you not only like off topics, you even like off threads . And yes, I lift weights, I dont lift "supplements" :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

bigassdan
05-29-2003, 10:13 AM
guess how many off topic replys you made in my pic thread

14 posts that had nothing to do with my transformation, physique critique, nothing about the pics at all.

At least I commented and gave you feedback.

You aren't going to make many friends here with your attitude.

And yep, I dont even work out, train my ass off, stay strict on my diet or none of that. I just take supplements. :rolleyes:

X-FORCE23
05-29-2003, 10:28 AM
Lean mass is great, dude I would bulk depends on what your goals are.

Uirapuru
05-29-2003, 11:58 AM
Ok, so follow with this question about "off topic" in your thread.

I did not comment anything about your pics because I like to comment about the results of training, not about the results of "supplements". And it is nothing to comment, everybody knows that "supplements" make you bigger, I see it every week at my gym.

Of course that I am not going to make any friend if those people are "friends" of "supplements", I suppose that still there are people that do not use it and that some of them write here.

WillKuenzel
05-29-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Uirapuru
I did not comment anything about your pics because I like to comment about the results of training, not about the results of "supplements". And it is nothing to comment, everybody knows that "supplements" make you bigger, I see it every week at my gym.

Of course that I am not going to make any friend if those people are "friends" of "supplements", I suppose that still there are people that do not use it and that some of them write here. You are so totally full of sh!t man. You think that just because people use supplements that all of the sudden makes them bigger? You couldn't be further from the truth.

Using "supplements" does not just make you bigger. You have to train hard if not harder than everybody else. I can guarantee you right now that I train harder than you ever have and that if I was totally free of "supplements" that I would still be training better and be a better athlete than you.

You are so obviously close minded to realize that there are no magic pills. Creatine doesn't build muscle without training and neither do steriods or hormones. If you are taking any of that it requires that you train your ass off or you'll never see results. I've seen guys use steriods that looked like they had never touched the weights in their life because they didn't know anything about dieting or training. Unless you have some miracle knowledge that you would like to enlighten us with then its best for you to really start reading before you make a bigger ass of yourself.

Uirapuru
05-29-2003, 12:31 PM
Than you for calling me ass and sh!t, that is really nice. I do not say that you just take "supplements" and then watch tv, of course that you must train. But I see people that train a little for three days and take "supplements", and others who train hard, and they look more or less the same, except that the ones with "supplements" have a funny "bubble" look, and if they stop with the "supplements" all that "muscles" go away.

I repeat two things: 1) It is my decision not to take it 2) if you don like "off topics", please don't make "off threads"

I am not so unpolite as you and I am not going to throw you away, but if you don't follow with this I will not follow, it's very simple :)

Tryska
05-29-2003, 12:33 PM
if it is your decision not to take it, that's fine. but do not push your personal choice on other people, otherwise there will always be friction. your choice is yours alone. it may not be right for other people.

there's no point in knocking their accomplishments because they don't share your belief. live and let live.

Mystic Eric
05-29-2003, 12:54 PM
Than you for calling me ass and sh!t, that is really nice. I do not say that you just take "supplements" and then watch tv, of course that you must train. But I see people that train a little for three days and take "supplements", and others who train hard, and they look more or less the same, except that the ones with "supplements" have a funny "bubble" look, and if they stop with the "supplements" all that "muscles" go away.

I repeat two things: 1) It is my decision not to take it 2) if you don like "off topics", please don't make "off threads"

I am not so unpolite as you and I am not going to throw you away, but if you don't follow with this I will not follow, it's very simple :)

Those patronizing smiles are terribly annoying.

Uirapuru
05-29-2003, 12:56 PM
yesss, but the problem is that all this started because somebody was taking a "supplement", then somebody asked, then it was discovered it was a "prohormone", but it is the same as an hormone if in the end you have the hormone in your body. So please state what kind of "supplement" are you taking. I take same as you, that is only a mixture of amynoacids, not a mixture with creatine.

But it would have been quite simple if the explanations that are being written now were stated in the first post. Believe me, now I am going to the gym and almost all people is taking that "protein", and nobody has said a word about that it contains creatin. Perhaps you are very well informed, but some people don't have or don't want that information, and I don't talk with them about creatin because I suppose they would be so "kind" as some people here. It is not your case, thanks Tryska.

Uirapuru
05-29-2003, 01:03 PM
I am sorry Mystic Eric, I only know :) and :( , I do not manage to find more :) :)
:)
:)

:(

WillKuenzel
05-29-2003, 01:03 PM
Just to clear the air a bit...

when we mention protein it is a whey protein isolate without creatine added. Most of us list creatine separately if we are taking it.

Despite it all, you have a very good physique. You couldn't hurt to gain a few kg's of lean body mass but that's your own goals.

Uirapuru
05-29-2003, 01:04 PM
Ha ha ha ha I have found it!, I think this is the besto for me:

:newbie:

Tryska
05-29-2003, 01:10 PM
yesss, but the problem is that all this started because somebody was taking a "supplement", then somebody asked, then it was discovered it was a "prohormone", but it is the same as an hormone if in the end you have the hormone in your body. So please state what kind of "supplement" are you taking. I take same as you, that is only a mixture of amynoacids, not a mixture with creatine.

But it would have been quite simple if the explanations that are being written now were stated in the first post. Believe me, now I am going to the gym and almost all people is taking that "protein", and nobody has said a word about that it contains creatin. Perhaps you are very well informed, but some people don't have or don't want that information, and I don't talk with them about creatin because I suppose they would be so "kind" as some people here. It is not your case, thanks Tryska.

creatine is one thing unto itself. it's not the devil. it's not necessarily some magical potion either. i personally have never taken creatine - there's not much to it, that appeals to me. glutamine yes i've taken it, chodroitin too. ephedrine, yup. all of those are "supplements" that do something positive for me.

either way. it doesn't matter ot me one way or the other. you concern yourself with you. and focus on your own improvement. people only want to be helped when they ask for it. pushing your philosophy or believes down their throats only serves to alienate you.

they make their hoices, they suffer their own consequences. bigassdan said in the title of his thread that he was taking a prohormone and these are the results he got form it. i'm not sure where the confusion was on your part. he wasn't hiding anything. he jsut did a show and tell. we liek that aroudn ehre, because it gives us visible ideas of what supplements may work and what won't. alsdo people here are typically honest about any side effects they amy get. in a way, i think we all do our part here to further other people's education on supplementation and doing it in a healthy way.

Uirapuru
05-29-2003, 03:29 PM
Ok, but they can give all that information at the beginning, that's all. I think you can get a lot without supplements, and then if you can not go further, then you decide on it.

Let's put some other smiley:

:alcoholic

this would be better for the saturday night. Fortunatelly I can control alcohol, but is not the same with smoking, any advice? :bang:

Tryska
05-29-2003, 04:07 PM
not from me. *lol*

i understand what you mean. Most of frown on the use of ANYTHING you haven't done your research on. But that's jsut the type of board this is.

Uirapuru
05-29-2003, 04:22 PM
Ok thanksss. One more question: My height is 5' 6'' and I weight 136 lbs (I feel like a dwarf, LOL). My target is about 152 lbs, but I have seen people of my height with 180 lbs, it is not too much?. I remember one time when I was fat for some months but it were only 160 lbs and I was feeling like a little elephant. So what do you think should be my target?

:lurk:

kinetixtrainer
05-29-2003, 05:02 PM
Well put Tryska!!!!!:thumbup:

bigassdan
05-29-2003, 07:29 PM
I'm going to be the bigger man here and put this bullsh*t behind us. Even though you got my friggin thread closed. Thanks for that by the way.:bash:

you could stand to gain at least 15 lbs. without your abs you would just look like a person that doesn't really train with weights. So I would focus on a solid diet and consistent training regimen like myself and you'll make the gains you need.

:zipit:

Uirapuru
05-30-2003, 02:01 AM
Ok, thanks to you for following this silly subject of the other thread that I did not close, because I am not asking nobody to go to hell. I can show you many guys that train with me and look even worse, they have not changed in months. And I do not train in orden to look bigger, I train in order to be defined and healthier.

Thanks for the advice of using weight to train my abs, I have tryed and it is a little difficult, so I think I am putting my abs under stress again. If there are results I will post a pic in some weeks

Rastaman
05-30-2003, 03:55 AM
lol. This guy isn't for real. ;)

Uirapuru
05-30-2003, 05:19 AM
I will show you something close to my target, with this body I would feel satisfyed:

http://www.bigmuscle.com/profile.phtml?uid=massivecock2

Tryska
05-30-2003, 08:50 AM
heh. figures he likes to top.

anyhoo 160 fat is gonna feel a lot different from 160 muscular. I think 160 is a good goal for starters and then if you want more, go for more.

Bam Bam
05-30-2003, 08:56 AM
lol you just said you want to get bigger so why wouldnt you train for size???

and massive co!k has a small package

kinetixtrainer
05-30-2003, 10:16 AM
LMAO..............

COUNT CRACKULA SPEAKS THE TRUTH!!!!!LOL

galileo
05-30-2003, 11:07 AM
This is the gheyest thing evah.

Uirapuru
05-30-2003, 11:46 AM
Yessssss, I say I want to be bigger, not that I want to have two times my weight, is it a crime?, or you feel upset if you go to play bowling and make less than 200 points?. I make 90 or 100 and I feel very satisfied because I go for fun, not to apply for de olimpic team.

Tryska: if he is top, perhaps I do not care because maybe I like to bottom
:evillaugh

galileo: a gift for you :fart:

Tryska
05-30-2003, 11:53 AM
*lol* that's a little too much information for me uirapura. especially considering i don't have the equipment necessary for that job. ;)

Uirapuru
05-30-2003, 12:01 PM
It is not an information, is just a suposition :hello:

Tryska
05-30-2003, 12:09 PM
i see.

galileo
05-30-2003, 12:51 PM
Ok, I change my mind. This is the most informative, mature, and heterosexual thread I've seen to date.

kinetixtrainer
05-30-2003, 01:00 PM
DOC......Please close this thread.....LOL

WillKuenzel
05-30-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by galileo
Ok, I change my mind. This is the most informative, mature, and heterosexual thread I've seen to date.
:withstupi

ask
05-30-2003, 02:54 PM
I can't believe I'm reading all of this - but it is entertaining like what.

Uirapuiruaru, that's a great foundation, like they said. Parhaps you might want to consider bulking. I don't take any "supplement", not the ones you're talking about, and I think I'm doing just fine. The best of luck!

Uirapuru
05-30-2003, 04:19 PM
Ooooooookkkkkk, I have started with bulking, I will make an effort. Yesterday I trained my abs holding a 10 lbs weight, that was not much, and today I did it with 20 lbs. I think that perhaps it can work for me, because my trainer was looking at me like this: :eek: Maybe he is surprised of me acting as a bodybuilder hahahahahaha

My nick is Uirapuru, please be respectful with the tupi-guarani language, I am also respectful with english and I took many years to learn it :angel:

This thread is not intended to only admit "wonderful" people, the "political incorrect" ones can also participate, at least it is funny, I think.

Uirapuru
05-30-2003, 04:37 PM
Sorry, I made a mistake. It was 5 and 10 lbs. It may sound ridiculous, but for me is a big step.

Bam Bam
06-01-2003, 10:14 AM
throw a 45 lb plate on and do crunches and put a sock in your jock while your at it illusion is everything ;)

seriously good luck with your bulk and dont be afraid to eat a cow or two to get there

Reinier
06-01-2003, 10:25 AM
your lean, which is good, you wear speedo and tight white undies, which is bad

Uirapuru
06-01-2003, 10:52 AM
I can wear whatever I want, but I can post pictures naked and then you will have a good reason to protest. Please don't be off topic. T H A N X

Praetorian
06-01-2003, 11:09 AM
hehe word reinier.

you look lean. stick around, read about training in the training section and about nutrition in its respective section, then you are set for making some gains.

the doc
06-01-2003, 12:00 PM
allright enough of this here. Ulra, if you want to argue supps, or what ever else you guys were talking about please take it to the supp forum or general chat.

i think you'e gotten enough feedback and this one is now history