PDA

View Full Version : small update. more cuts, less weight.

antek
04-15-2004, 01:47 AM
Hello again,
I haven't posted in a while.. I was busy and stuff. anyway, here are a few pics of me at the moment, before I stopped posting on this board i was 165lbs. I had a shoot to prepare to, which I did last week for a book, it was artistic nude shots (not cock&balls, haha) by a fitness photographer Kal Yee, took the time to prepare, was nervous and paranoid, trained hard, got cut and lost the weight again, hah.
Now here I am at like 155lbs. trying to get to 175lbs within a couple of months, is it possible? I eat clean and workout 5 times a week. :soapbox:

P.S: as I mention before, when I started my goal was Brad Pitt's physique in fight club, I think I'm not too far from it now and I'm happy, hah. :)

http://img4.photobucket.com/albums/1103/antek/progress/anto5.jpg
http://img4.photobucket.com/albums/1103/antek/progress/anto1.jpg

ericg
04-15-2004, 04:52 AM
Dude you look way better than Brad Pit - in any movie.

Nice work bro!

UKmarkw
04-15-2004, 05:44 AM
I agree with Eric, you do look tons better than Brad Pitt.

As to gaining 20 lb in a couple of months, I wouldn't think it was possible, unless your body fat went through the roof, which wouldn't be worth it, you'd be a better doing a slow bulk.

Darcy Tucker
04-15-2004, 10:36 AM
If a shoot comes along in 1 month again are you going to try lose all the bodyfat again? It's tough in your situation. I think you are going to be stuck in your dilema forever unless you set a serious amount of time to bulk up.

Southern Beast
04-15-2004, 11:11 AM
Damn, looking impressive.

Allyrulez
04-15-2004, 12:12 PM
I think you should try and be the first ever person with a 10-pack!!

Silverback
04-15-2004, 12:27 PM
Brad who??? :D

How old are you bro? you look phenominal, i reckon you would do really well in the mens body fitness class (soon to be introduced?) otherwise you look as though you can add size well and rekon you could make one helluva pro bodybuilder with your ability to get lean and aesthetics.

Are you all natural? not implying your not, but its rare to see such leaness without looking like a pile of bones

great work fella!!

Darcy Tucker
04-15-2004, 02:35 PM

you could make one helluva pro bodybuilder with your ability to get lean and aesthetics.

Are you all natural? not implying your not, but its rare to see such leaness without looking like a pile of bones

great work fella!!

Most pro body builders weigh more than 160lbs. I don't understand why you would ask if he is natural or not. Is it easier to lean out when on steroids or something?

Shark
04-15-2004, 03:21 PM
Yes it is.

BCC
04-15-2004, 03:23 PM
Not easier to lean out. But easier to maintain muscle.

Anyhow, looking lean antek.

Canadian Crippler
04-15-2004, 03:41 PM
Your ripped man, great job.

dkogq
04-15-2004, 07:38 PM
how did you get your bf so low?! Im freaking impressed.

BHerks
04-15-2004, 07:49 PM
i cant really tell but your lats are the only thing holding you back from having an all around good physique, if you legs are as cut/defined as the rest that is. you could enter at bantam weight (is that it?) and probably do alright.

steveo
04-15-2004, 11:00 PM
Dude you make Brad Pitt look like an over weight fat ass.

Very lean, looking good.

Saint Patrick
04-15-2004, 11:24 PM
You're the only one on this board with better abs than me :)

props.

Veritas
04-15-2004, 11:38 PM
I'm surprised you're not in the Men's Fitness mag. Whenever you put up new pics, I always want to stop my bulk and start cutting! Uggggh.

antek
04-16-2004, 01:10 AM

Nice work bro!
maybe any besides FC, but thank you man, that's awesome to hear you think so.

antek
04-16-2004, 01:11 AM
I agree with Eric, you do look tons better than Brad Pitt.

As to gaining 20 lb in a couple of months, I wouldn't think it was possible, unless your body fat went through the roof, which wouldn't be worth it, you'd be a better doing a slow bulk.
Yeah I could never really do a decent bulk anyway, except when I was born, heh then I was a fat baby :)

antek
04-16-2004, 01:13 AM
If a shoot comes along in 1 month again are you going to try lose all the bodyfat again? It's tough in your situation. I think you are going to be stuck in your dilema forever unless you set a serious amount of time to bulk up.
I wasn't trying to lose the bodyfat, I was just trying to get as fit as possible.. you know, on camera especially with the proffesional lights, every little muscle twitch shows.. so it's good to be prepared, and I kinda overdid it a little haha, I ran a lot though.

antek
04-16-2004, 01:14 AM
I think you should try and be the first ever person with a 10-pack!!
oh dude, you crazy? there's plenty.. lol now 12 that's something new.. but then again probably disturbingly disgusting looking I would assume.

antek
04-16-2004, 01:15 AM

How old are you bro? you look phenominal, i reckon you would do really well in the mens body fitness class (soon to be introduced?) otherwise you look as though you can add size well and rekon you could make one helluva pro bodybuilder with your ability to get lean and aesthetics.

great work fella!!
Yeah, I'm natural, thanks man.
Never tried steroids, don't think it would do much for me anyway.

antek
04-16-2004, 01:16 AM
Not easier to lean out. But easier to maintain muscle.

Anyhow, looking lean antek.
thanks man, very flattering coming from you.

antek
04-16-2004, 01:18 AM
how did you get your bf so low?! Im freaking impressed.
Cardio, clean diet.
I ate a chocolate bar once, because there was nothing else to eat at my work, and I was hungry, but I felt so guilty.. haha.

antek
04-16-2004, 01:20 AM
i cant really tell but your lats are the only thing holding you back from having an all around good physique, if you legs are as cut/defined as the rest that is. you could enter at bantam weight (is that it?) and probably do alright.
I have decent lats, I've had pics before showing them, but I don't know what I did with them, I hate my legs, but they are fine I guess.. cut, but skinny.

antek
04-16-2004, 01:21 AM
Dude you make Brad Pitt look like an over weight fat ass.

Very lean, looking good.
Aww man, don't bash the rolemodels. :)
THanks.

antek
04-16-2004, 01:22 AM
You're the only one on this board with better abs than me :)

props.
really? can you post your abs? Out of so many members on this board I wouldn't think.. :\

antek
04-16-2004, 01:24 AM
I'm surprised you're not in the Men's Fitness mag. Whenever you put up new pics, I always want to stop my bulk and start cutting! Uggggh.
Haha, no, I've got too smal of a frame for that ****, I've never actually had a casting for men's fitness yet.
A friend of mine, from the same agency though did land a cover of next issue of Men's fitness.. he just came back (from L.A I think).

Saint Patrick
04-16-2004, 01:41 AM
really? can you post your abs? Out of so many members on this board I wouldn't think.. :\

In my journal LOL.

Bryan
04-16-2004, 09:25 AM
Most pro body builders weigh more than 160lbs. I don't understand why you would ask if he is natural or not. Is it easier to lean out when on steroids or something?

Much easier, due to the nutrient partitioning of steroids, keeping LBM helps with your metabolic rate, also some steroids even effect adipose tissue, regulating nutrient uptake into said tissues. Not to mention that alot of guys who use gear to cut also run it with other drugs like T3.

galileo
04-16-2004, 09:49 AM
Also, a lot of steroid users are much smaller than you'd think. I know quite a few in his range.

Silverback
04-16-2004, 04:10 PM

Well you have to have the diet and training in check of course, but steroids will help retain the muscle you have in the periods of a cutting phase. The reason i asked was that he aint just a lean guy, the kids got some good size with the leaness!!!

Thats cool that you aint using antek, a credit to what you have/are acheiveing ;)

Raven21
04-16-2004, 09:30 PM
jesus, ur prolly have the same body fat % as Nomar...5%

Kloonie
04-18-2004, 12:20 PM
Hey antek, you said you eat healthy, so are you eating foods like, brown rice, fish, oats, cottage cheese etc..? Also, training 5x a week... I thought that would be overtraining, now I'm wondering if I could train that much, I love to workout, but I don't want to overtrain, but after hearing you workout 5x a week, I'm really wanting to do the same. Do you do cardio exercises as well, like jog, and for how long? I want to be cut like that as well, I'm already fairly cut, but not that cut, I don't eat properly at all, so I'm wondering if I started eating very clean, and trained 5x a week, if I could pull that off.

Viking
04-18-2004, 01:12 PM
Wow!!! Antek when i started my goal was also brad pitt in fight club, now my goal is u! Really impressing mate :D

VasDeferens
04-18-2004, 02:01 PM
For people like antek, it should be made mandatory for them to create a journal and then update it everyday.

antek
04-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Hey antek, you said you eat healthy, so are you eating foods like, brown rice, fish, oats, cottage cheese etc..? Also, training 5x a week... I thought that would be overtraining, now I'm wondering if I could train that much, I love to workout, but I don't want to overtrain, but after hearing you workout 5x a week, I'm really wanting to do the same. Do you do cardio exercises as well, like jog, and for how long? I want to be cut like that as well, I'm already fairly cut, but not that cut, I don't eat properly at all, so I'm wondering if I started eating very clean, and trained 5x a week, if I could pull that off.
I think you should go about cleaning up your diet first. No fast foods, No fried foods, I barely eat fats and sugars, eat fruits & vegetables, drink protein shakes (I drink about 2 a day) if you can, drink a lot of water, pack a protein bar with you if you're at work and all you have are vending machines, and all the foods you mentioned are good.. I'd say start with 4 times a week training, and then if you feel like it's not enough add another day. I play basketball here for a couple of hours, it's good cardio and if the weather is nice, I play about 2 , 3 times a week. Ever since I cleaned up my diet and started excersizing properly I can say I've seen great results, you should as well. This is just mee though, consult a personal trainer so they can determine a workout program for you.

antek
04-18-2004, 02:17 PM
Wow!!! Antek when i started my goal was also brad pitt in fight club, now my goal is u! Really impressing mate :D
You know I used to watch fight club and think 'that dude's got the perfect body, how does one go about pulling that off', but recently when I saw it I still do admire him as a rolemodel, but not as impressed anymore, hah. Thanks man.

antek
04-18-2004, 02:17 PM
For people like antek, it should be made mandatory for them to create a journal and then update it everyday.
lol, that'd be cool, but I wouldn't be able to update it often, so there's no point really. :)

Allenronm
04-18-2004, 02:22 PM
what agency are you with?

and you look good, but I'd say from my brief modeling experience you should add about 5 pounds on.

Veritas
04-18-2004, 05:43 PM
Hey Antek, do you happen to have any pre-fightclub pictures?

antek
04-18-2004, 09:03 PM
what agency are you with?

and you look good, but I'd say from my brief modeling experience you should add about 5 pounds on.
boss models

antek
04-18-2004, 09:06 PM
Hey Antek, do you happen to have any pre-fightclub pictures?
yeah here's an older one.
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3dc35b3127cce94d28654d4470000001610

Sithy
04-18-2004, 10:54 PM
that's an amazing change Antek - props & props again

geoffgarcia
04-19-2004, 12:11 AM
nice and lean man good job, what kinda measurements ya got? how bout a back double bi?

dkogq
04-19-2004, 02:39 PM
what is your workout for your chest and back? :eek: that is ripped, man. all the props in the world.
Im interning at major this summer and maybe if I get cut enough(not likely since 5-6% is still 6-12 months away), ill ask if I can go on castings. :D

Allenronm
04-19-2004, 05:31 PM
boss models

very reputable.

good for you
!

good luck

ebrunner
04-23-2004, 09:57 AM
Antek,

Were you working out at all in your pre-fightclub picture? How about your diet? If you weren't working out at all, I'd say you had pretty good genetics (most people don't start out looking like your "before" pic), but if you were working out, I'd be more impressed with your progress because it shows you really dialed in your diet and training.

cphafner
04-23-2004, 02:37 PM
dude, you're looking ripped. I used to be close to you, but after your cut and my bulk, we've gone different ways. I can't wait to cut and see my abs again. nice work. Do you do weighted work for your abs, or high reps?

The_Brick
04-28-2004, 01:09 AM
Fight club was dumb. Brad and Edward claim to invent insanity, boxing and terrorism. Wow.... nobody thought of beating each other up before Brad Pitt took off his shirt. What was the message of the movie? That Brad Pitt is a hypocrite? That if Edward Norton didn't fall into acting he would have been his pathetic character in Fight Club? The only bit I liked in it is that when I was watching it and it said "you're not your ****ing khakis." I was wearing khakis.

Anyways: Antek you look like you've done a lot of self-improvement since your last pic, getting your bodyfat down to new levels of insanity. Good stuff!

TiGeR AK
04-28-2004, 01:39 AM
bodyfat this low should be illegal.. i'm kinda serious.

Blender
04-28-2004, 11:02 AM
Dude, you look better than Brad Pitt, but why shouldn't you? You're half his age and a Boss model. Of course we all want to look like you!

Allenronm
04-28-2004, 02:00 PM
lol.

tru dat.

antek
04-28-2004, 05:16 PM
that's an amazing change Antek - props & props again
thanks much dude, props always motivate me to keep working out more, appreciated.

antek
04-28-2004, 05:25 PM
nice and lean man good job, what kinda measurements ya got? how bout a back double bi?
hey man, thanks, measurements? I don't know, not too fond of measuring myself, lol. back double bi i don't have any recent, here's a few from some time ago I'd say maybe 3-4 months ago.

http://img4.photobucket.com/albums/1103/antek/progress/844a56f1.jpg
http://img4.photobucket.com/albums/1103/antek/progress/antad.jpg

antek
04-28-2004, 05:28 PM
what is your workout for your chest and back? :eek: that is ripped, man. all the props in the world.
Im interning at major this summer and maybe if I get cut enough(not likely since 5-6% is still 6-12 months away), ill ask if I can go on castings. :D

I can't suggest anything for chest or back because I don't have neither.. I can admit I got good abs and maybe shoulders, everything else is lagging like a mofo so I'm working on it, try the routines on this website, they work for a lot of people I hear.
Good luck with Major, they aren't looking for ripped people, but it's always a plus.

antek
04-28-2004, 05:29 PM
very reputable.

good for you
!

good luck

Thanks, yeah it's good to have on the side :)

antek
04-28-2004, 05:32 PM
dude, you're looking ripped. I used to be close to you, but after your cut and my bulk, we've gone different ways. I can't wait to cut and see my abs again. nice work. Do you do weighted work for your abs, or high reps?

hah, Well, cutting is easier for me than bulking, so if I overdo it I end up looking skinny-ripped. I used to do weighted reps for abs, not anymore, should start again though. I don't do high reps, 12-15 is enough of about 4 sets, concentrated crunches. each rep is about 5 secs long. i try to contract as hard as possible so i get every bit of squeeze out of the abs.

antek
04-28-2004, 05:36 PM
Fight club was dumb. Brad and Edward claim to invent insanity, boxing and terrorism. Wow.... nobody thought of beating each other up before Brad Pitt took off his shirt. What was the message of the movie? That Brad Pitt is a hypocrite? That if Edward Norton didn't fall into acting he would have been his pathetic character in Fight Club? The only bit I liked in it is that when I was watching it and it said "you're not your ****ing khakis." I was wearing khakis.

Anyways: Antek you look like you've done a lot of self-improvement since your last pic, getting your bodyfat down to new levels of insanity. Good stuff!

Well I've always been a fan of his movies, it's just coincidentally when I saw fight club, I kinda made a goal to look like he does. He's not a hypocrite, in the movie he says, "You wished for a way to change yourself, so here I am.. I look like you wanna look, **** like you wanna ****, and most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not".

But thanks though, heh.. if I'm ever at 180lbs with same cuts, I'd gladly appreciate the complement. :)

antek
04-28-2004, 05:37 PM
Dude, you look better than Brad Pitt, but why shouldn't you? You're half his age and a Boss model. Of course we all want to look like you!
lol, that's very flattering, i wouldn't go as far as saying "better".. close (maybe). :)

amishka
05-20-2004, 10:44 AM
yeah here's an older one.
=O you sexy bitch... you look like a mad **** :angel:

HahnB
05-20-2004, 04:15 PM
Pics aren't showing up for me?

JustinASU
05-20-2004, 05:07 PM
Same here, broken links?

phatmonky
05-20-2004, 05:32 PM

Holy crap antek- how long ago was that?

antek
05-21-2004, 09:20 AM
=O you sexy bitch... you look like a mad **** :angel:
:smoke:

antek
05-21-2004, 09:21 AM

Holy crap antek- how long ago was that?
couple of years ago.

antek
05-21-2004, 09:21 AM
Same here, broken links?
should work now.

Veritas
05-21-2004, 07:55 PM
walking smoking ad :-P haha

ebrunner
05-24-2004, 12:15 AM
Antek,

Were you working out at all in your pre-fightclub picture? How about your diet? I look kind of like your pre-fightclub pic, but I already work out and eat fairly healthy, so if you weren't training at all in that picture, I dont know if I can make the same kind of improvement even if I get my diet/training dialed in.

BigCorey75
05-30-2004, 10:22 PM
way to work hard to get that lean man. I admire ome one with the kind of discipline that it takes to eat clean enough to lean down to that low, i bet i eat as much as you in calories in one meal than u eat an entire day...lol

but yeah hope that modeling things works out for you well, because you look better than most of the sad sacks they have on their covers...

AllUp
06-10-2004, 07:16 PM
you look better than most of the sad sacks they have on their covers...
Damn straight. Excellent cutting results Antek, was lookin in your random poses thread as well. Quite the transformation, grats man.

Nureal Power
06-13-2004, 02:00 AM
:omg: if only, if only....

I hope to see you on fitness magazines in the future ;)

kAiXuan
06-14-2004, 01:43 AM
Antek, you look pretty good and lean in your low lighted pics, but for some reason I think you would just look like another skinny kid with some decent wattage.

Harrison486
06-14-2004, 04:46 PM
Looking like Antek is my new goal in life

DavidyourDuke
06-14-2004, 11:07 PM
Antek's the kind of guy where you either love or hate his physique :P

Deathwish
06-15-2004, 04:52 PM

haha I strangely thought the exact same thing.

antek
06-17-2004, 07:32 PM
Damn straight. Excellent cutting results Antek, was lookin in your random poses thread as well. Quite the transformation, grats man.

antek
06-17-2004, 07:32 PM
:omg: if only, if only....

I hope to see you on fitness magazines in the future ;)

lol, me too man, me too

antek
06-17-2004, 07:34 PM
Antek, you look pretty good and lean in your low lighted pics, but for some reason I think you would just look like another skinny kid with some decent wattage.

I don't think it's the light, but okay.
here are a couple of random candid pics, i consider myself average skinny.
(p.s: last time i checked my bf% on a machine it was 4.7%)

http://img4.photobucket.com/albums/1103/antek/candid/ant-air2s.jpg
http://img4.photobucket.com/albums/1103/antek/candid/ant-airs.jpg
http://img4.photobucket.com/albums/1103/antek/candid/81d3909e.jpg
http://img4.photobucket.com/albums/1103/antek/candid/ant-skataaa.jpg

Shark
06-17-2004, 08:48 PM
Seriously lean bro. I like the shot of you in the air, knees bent, facing the camera. It looks almost too good though, like you posed for it :).

Beast
06-17-2004, 08:50 PM
I would kill for your cuts.

KeMiKaL
06-17-2004, 09:31 PM
Well, in my opinion, you aren't small ;)

I have cuts like that almost, but you've got a lot more mass than I do.

What's your arm measurement these days?

amishka
06-18-2004, 12:23 AM
eat my ass? lol

rafe
06-26-2004, 07:52 PM
Antek, dude, your physique is my goal. I'm sure others have said the same. You are not skinny imo. We have the same basic build, but you are a little taller, and have some more mass and definition. I looked through your random poses thread too, truly inspirational, and I know it must have taken a lot of dedication, Congrats!

oldyzman
06-09-2005, 02:59 AM
To: Antek or anybody that knows brad pitts body measurements .i.e height, waist, neck, chest, shoulders, , biceps, arms, forearms etc. in fightclub.
Ive looked through hundreds of websites and have yet to find them.

Antek could you tell me your vital statistics as you look like the closest to brads pysique than anyone else ive seen.

look forward to hearing from you :)

WILLGETNICE
06-09-2005, 08:52 AM
To: Antek or anybody that knows brad pitts body measurements .i.e height, waist, neck, chest, shoulders, , biceps, arms, forearms etc. in fightclub.
Ive looked through hundreds of websites and have yet to find them.

Antek could you tell me your vital statistics as you look like the closest to brads pysique than anyone else ive seen.

look forward to hearing from you :)

Brad was 6'0" and 155-159 lbs. during the filming of Fight Club. I posted a thread covering this and his workout here
http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=57487&page=1
Enjoy :)

Gutz981
06-09-2005, 06:06 PM
Insane bro nice work

GMCtrk
06-09-2005, 08:15 PM
More Mass! :d

oldyzman
06-10-2005, 04:06 PM
I appreachiate you sharing his height and weight, but as everybody is different, 10 people at 6ft and weigh 155-159Lbs could all look different as there genetics, bone density, size of arms, chest, shoulders, forearms may all differ from the rest.

does anyone know his actual measurements?

e.g. chest 36" etc

Serpentor
06-11-2005, 03:31 AM
you are correct