PDA

View Full Version : Look who's back!

Chris Rodgers
05-26-2004, 06:29 PM
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted on here in ages. Some moderator, eh? I haven't been on my computer as much and when I have I just haven't made the time. I'm back to hopefully answer some questions and I'll start up a new journal.

PS- not sure if he's posted here recently, but the guy up in the banner for Atlarge Nutrition(Phil) has just started training with my team so I got to squat with him last Saturday. He's strong as an ox and very explosive. This Saturday I am going to try out his squat routine for the first time. He says he can get me up over 650 by my next meet. I can't wait.

Saturday Fever
05-26-2004, 07:27 PM
w00t!

That rules that he's working with the Bent Bar Crew! You must be stoked. How's everything going? Life treating you alright? Training progressing as usual?

Chris Rodgers
05-26-2004, 08:18 PM
I can't complain. Things have been very good as of late.

He's training with Team Taylor. ;)

Saturday Fever
05-26-2004, 09:36 PM
Awesome man, glad to hear everything's going well. Glad to hear you've got someone so experienced and accomplished working with you.

Maki Riddington
05-26-2004, 10:11 PM
Good to have you back Chris. That's some good news. You're definitely going places!

ElPietro
05-27-2004, 06:38 AM
Hey latty!

Reinier
05-27-2004, 08:01 AM
Hey man. 650 squat

:omg:

is that a typo?

:cool:

chris mason
05-27-2004, 12:51 PM
Phil is a good guy and full of energy! He should be a good training partner.

Lil Mendy
05-27-2004, 08:52 PM
Hey guys, I am Shawna Mendelson. I am new to this forum, I train at Iron Island Gym in Long Island NY. Phil Harrington has been up here the last few weeks, and has been helping me with my training for my squat and deadlift. I am getting ready to do the APF Senior Nationals in a week!! I can't wait!! I also want to mention that if you have not tried the AtLarge Nutrition Nitrean Protein Powder, you are missing out. The vanilla tastes awesome, and it is a great source of protein with only 2 grams of carbs!!! It is a must have in your diet. Talk to you all again soon!!

Lil Mendy

lene8276
05-27-2004, 08:53 PM
hey this is phil harington like to say that i am training with shawna mendelson she is going to the nationals apf june 5 and lene the man and thanks chris rodgers for the post and yes he will squat 650 soon with my squat rountine we will keep you posted on his gains talk with you soon . chris mason thanks for all you help bro. phil harrington.

Anthony
05-28-2004, 05:29 AM
Good to see you back around CR! Shawna, I have watched some of your videos from the Team Taylor website and all I can say is WOW! And now that you're both training with Phil ... crazy! I'm looking forward to seeing the new numbers. Be sure to take videos!

chris mason
05-28-2004, 08:51 AM
I got the chance to speak to Shawna on the phone last night and she seems like a very nice woman. She has some pretty amazing lifts to her credit, especially when you consider she has only been training for 2 years. For anyone who doesn't know, she is Scott Mendelson's (the record breaking bench presser) sister. Evidently they picked the right parents for size and strength genes :thumbup: .

Nice to have you posting here Shawna, and good to have you get your butt back on computer Phil. :whazzup:

bill
05-28-2004, 09:14 AM
Wow, cool to see this powerlifting excitement going on.