PDA

View Full Version : Losing weight, Maintaining Strength

MANDOWN75
08-25-2004, 12:51 PM
I was just hoping to get some feedback on a new diet Im on, Im taking a protein shake in the morning, 1 can of tuna for lunch with pita bread and a piece of fruit. For the afternoon Ill have two hardboiled eggs and another protein shake a couple of hours later. For dinner Ill have a breat of chicken with vegatables. Thats it, I havent been losing the weight I want to on this diet, I was taking mag-10 for 4 weeks and now Im taking 6-xo. Ive seen good gains while I was on it but I need to lose some weight. I weigh about 290 right now and want to get down to 250. My bench press has reached a max at 305 recently. My question is I have to keep my strenght up for testing at work, can I realistically do that and cut my weight that much at the same time.

sublime99
08-25-2004, 01:00 PM
Stats

height
Bf %
Vido
08-25-2004, 03:52 PM
I'm not sure what your bodyfat % is exactly, but if you want to lose 40 more lbs I'd say it's in the "pretty high" range. You shouldn't be using pro-hormones if you're that overweight (or ever for that matter, but that's a different story altogether) because you simply don't need them...it's not hard to lose bodyfat when it's that high.