View Full Version : Form HUGE to BIG to Perfection!
12-03-2004, 07:59 PM
I am a biggin' weighing in at a heavy 269lbs. I have been lifting weights and I am pretty serious about it. I am now breaking into te 200lbs area for bench max. That is low i know for my weight but i have a lot of fat. With calipers I have like 23%. With the electronic thing I have about 30%.
My overall goal is to be at about 15% BF by April 1, 2005. I have a good lifting plan. I lift at school and at a gym if I get around to going to it. I need help with my eating plan though
December 3, 2004 Stats:
I cant do a pull-up how sad :cry:
I'll post more info at a later date.
12-03-2004, 10:38 PM
good luck man, just never give up and keep working hard at it. and your deadlift is nothing to laugh at, its very good :cool:
12-03-2004, 11:53 PM
my deadlift is pretty good but man squats are just so hard to do........
-so i avoid them but i probably should incorperate them. What do you guys think
12-04-2004, 12:27 PM
Definitely add in the squats. Good luck with the goals.
12-04-2004, 02:39 PM
· Veggies everyday
· When eating meat only eat green veggies with it.
· Meat Portion: Only size of your hand NOT including fingers.
· Eat at least every two hours
· Bigger meals toward AM and smaller meals toward PM
· No food after bedtime minus three hours
· Scrutinize every carbohydrate that you put into your mouth
· Always choose fresh/whole/organic over processed foods
· Drink a minimum of ten glasses of water a day
· Eat one gram of protein per pound of desired weight
· Always remember to get sufficient rest!!!!!
this is just an overall eating outline you guys can give me some feedback if you want or ask me questions about it.
12-05-2004, 12:51 PM
what does everyone think about the diet plan
12-05-2004, 06:11 PM
That sounds pretty good generally!
No need to discriminate against green veggies only I think.
Red, yellow peppers are great too. Mushrooms, ginger, green onion, onion etc.
Nice deadlifts, hope to see you squatting soon.
12-07-2004, 08:41 AM
I will start squats real soo probably today
12-07-2004, 08:41 AM
which is december 7th (squats)
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.