PDA

View Full Version : No gains...

Young_Wun
01-02-2005, 02:05 PM
Ok i've heard of hard gaining but this takes the Pxxx, Some time before i made a strick diet program which i stuck at but nothing much happend so im 10 1/2 Stone and looking to put on a stone. I have been training for about a year and only gained muscle and not weight, and with college getting in the way now its going to be harder than ever to stick to a diet like this, thus im thinking of leaving my healthy, low fat,no choclate diet behind and just eat everything in seight. i know i will put on stupid amounts of fat but training 4-5 days a week will fight back. is this a samrt move to become bigger in my situation, i can work of cut wen i have reached my target and work on the fat part. will i become much bigger with muscle or just fat?
any suggestions...

snowster900
01-02-2005, 02:08 PM
Well could u say your stats ? Age\weight\height and than like how many calories do you eat daily... protein\fats\carb

Geeper
01-02-2005, 02:11 PM
DO you keep a training journal? Check and see what your average calories were for each day and increase that amount by 500 calories a day for roughly 1 pound of lean muscle mass gain per week. If that doesn't work add 750 calories a day. If you watch your journal and that doesn't work add another 250 calories.

If you don't keep a journal..... START! I've yet to meet or read about a pro or competeing amatuer bodybuilder who doesn't and almost everyone on this board does as well.

theperfectbeast
01-02-2005, 05:58 PM
how much do you weigh in pounds? either way gaining 1/10 of your bodyweight is feasable even for a hard gainer