PDA

View Full Version : I am too fat :(

twm
05-03-2005, 07:10 PM
I am currently 192 at 6' and 22, from 215 shooting for 180 before I start to bulk again. I am cutting from a pretty solid bulk but it wasn't nearly as clean as I'd hoped. I lost my 6 pack (its almost still visible in the front flex pic), have a small gut and embarassing tan lines. But I've gained a ****load (from where I was) of shoulder and back mass. My legs are embarassing. I've had nagging tendonitis for the last 5 months and it shows in the size of my quads, which have shrunk :( These are a benchmark for the SUMMER OF TIM. I don't have a damn thing to do this summer except lift weights & pass some easy classes. Since I'm a 5th year senior who still isn't going to graduate, I have like 2 friends so I won't be boozing at all really either. :)

Ignore the face I'm making in the front flex and the front double bi pictures.. I look like a total jackass in both. My friend refused to take more pictures once I started messing around while she was taking pics.

In the beginning of September, I'll post some update pics on how the summer went.

twm
05-03-2005, 07:11 PM
More pics..

Maddawg
05-03-2005, 07:14 PM
Lose a little and you will look very big! You not that fat. Look at america today. lol

ryuage
05-03-2005, 07:28 PM
5th yr senior and not going to graduate.... you have more to worry about then losing fat

smalls
05-03-2005, 07:37 PM
5th yr senior and not going to graduate.... you have more to worry about then losing fat

Why the constanst need for derogetory comments? There are better ways to get attention, I'll give ya some sweetie.

ryuage
05-03-2005, 07:40 PM
if stating the truth is derogatory i guess so..

Beast
05-03-2005, 07:41 PM
LOL
:withstupi

ryuage
05-03-2005, 07:43 PM
Why the constanst need for derogetory comments? There are better ways to get attention, I'll give ya some sweetie.

besides when you have a kid and he/she a 5th yr senior and not going to graduate and is worried about his bodybuilding goals moreso then graduating...... id like to see your opinion then.

smalls
05-03-2005, 07:49 PM
I AM a fifth year senior, but I am going to graduate. My parents tell me their proud of me every time I see them and they have nothing to worry about. I've got 3 more years ahead of me in graduate school so what's a few semester here and there?

You dont know the situation he is in, so no real need in jumping to conclusions, especially in a rude way. Most people can accomplish more than one goal, who's to say which one is more important to him, he didnt say he was going to stop going to class so he could do cardio. There are worse things than taking an extra semester or two to graduate. The real world will still be waiting for him.

twm
05-03-2005, 07:50 PM
Its true, I wish I was out of here, but between major changes after 3 years from a curriculum I decided I hated and taking a year off, a transfer of major to where most of your old credits don't count, it takes time. You can only take so many credits per semester and if credit level were the issue, I could have graduated about 40 hours ago since I'm at 150ish now, where 110 is required to graduate.. fortunately, this isn't a debate on academia - or is it? :rolleyes: Good thing you're not my advisor.

In summary, Ryuage, since you make assumptions and know nothing of my personal situation or standing, go **** yourself.

chris6969
05-03-2005, 07:51 PM
you're not "fat"

Yeah you have a BAD farmers tan and bacne. :cry: But your BF% isn't too bad.

I'd be more concerned about your redneck tan and bacne. :windup:

go to a tanning bed, and it will help clear up both of those problems.

smalls
05-03-2005, 07:51 PM
if stating the truth is derogatory i guess so..

Yes, because your opinion is always truth.

twm
05-03-2005, 07:52 PM
you're not "fat"

Yeah you have a BAD farmers tan and bacne. :cry: But your BF% isn't too bad.

I'd be more concerned about your redneck tan and bacne. :windup:

go to a tanning bed, and it will help clear up both of those problems.
Ironically, I've been acne free for like 7 years until last week. I went to the tanning bed last week, got burned and broke out on my chest.

smalls
05-03-2005, 07:52 PM
But back to the point. Your not fat at all bro. I think back looks like a strong point and your arms have very good shape and lots of potential. Legs like they need to be brought up, but overall you look good. Keep it up.

Unholy
05-03-2005, 07:54 PM
Damn man, you are not fat at all, I dont know whatyour talkign about.

getfit
05-03-2005, 07:57 PM
well i think you have a very good base to work on! keep it up!

ryuage
05-03-2005, 08:03 PM
Ironically, I've been acne free for like 7 years until last week. I went to the tanning bed last week, got burned and broke out on my chest.

weird.... maybe they had some dirty beds

Unholy
05-03-2005, 08:13 PM
Dont they clean em off after someone finishes tanning?

KiwiBuilder
05-03-2005, 08:19 PM
Fat? No.

Soft? Yes.

Bacne? Gives you something to do when there's nothing on the TV...

Guido
05-04-2005, 09:47 AM
Bacne? Gives you something to do when there's nothing on the TV...LOL That's awesome.

Really man. You're doing alright IMHO. I'm just finally glad that someone here has more hair on their legs than me!

leanmuscle
05-04-2005, 10:00 AM
I don't think that you're fat either, concentrate on diet and training, the rest will come. You've got a good base, just build from there.

gino
05-04-2005, 10:06 AM
maybe you got herpes from the tanning bed

Coke
05-04-2005, 11:14 AM
Very solid build...must be joking to even be asking if you are fat, lol.