PDA

View Full Version : PB PB PB/Tuna

MalteseAnimal
07-02-2005, 10:08 AM
Hi,

Yes, I am new to this. And I have search, but searching for NATTY PB, or PB produces 2497237450932 results. :)

My quetsion is, what is so good about Natty PB (Natural Peanut Butter, right?), and where can I find it? Are there different or certain brands that I should look for? How do you eat it? (alone, or on bread?)

Also Tuna.. I've been eating tuna sandwiches for my snacks everyday. I hope this is ok!

Thank you, just hoping to clear a few things up :)

By the way, I'm 6'1 200lbs and currently cutting a little fat(15-20lbs) before I start bulking.

getfit
07-02-2005, 10:17 AM
i can help you on natty pb it's healthy fats!

you can buy it in any natural food store or supermarket just look for the label that says natural pb!

i eat alone or with a bagel!

Shao-LiN
07-02-2005, 10:18 AM
Hi,

Hi.

My quetsion is, what is so good about Natty PB (Natural Peanut Butter, right?), and where can I find it? Are there different or certain brands that I should look for? How do you eat it? (alone, or on bread?)

Good source of fat.
Grocery store.
Depends on which brands you prefer/think taste better.
However I feel like eating it.

Also Tuna.. I've been eating tuna sandwiches for my snacks everyday. I hope this is ok!

I guess so, if they fit into your caloric goals for the day.

Thank you, just hoping to clear a few things up :)

No problem.

By the way, I'm 6'1 200lbs and currently cutting a little fat(15-20lbs) before I start bulking.

Good luck.

MalteseAnimal
07-02-2005, 12:35 PM
i can help you on natty pb it's healthy fats!

you can buy it in any natural food store or supermarket just look for the label that says natural pb!

i eat alone or with a bagel!

Healthy fats..well, should I eat it if I'm cutting? :)

getfit
07-02-2005, 12:38 PM
sure you can not at the same rate as if you were bulking i'm pretty sure a jar a day would be done on a bulk ;)

i like pb with apple you can smear on a bit and enjoy it!

Shao-LiN
07-02-2005, 02:24 PM
Healthy fats..well, should I eat it if I'm cutting? :)

If it fits into your caloric/fat goals for the day, eat up. Eating fat doesn't mean you will get fat. Overeating will cause fat gain.