PDA

View Full Version : degreasing food

tsungwei
07-06-2005, 11:16 PM
i hate pimples, and no matter what doctors say about oily foods not contributing to acne, i will always believe it does.

does anyone else degrease food like a mofo?

for ex. when i eat pizza, i'll put 10 napkins over the pizza and pretty much put like 50 lbs of force to squeeze out the oil.

this pretty much takes off half the cheese, which is fine by me also.

after that i will probably do it again. and again maybe.

i do this for anything greasy...

when i eat a big mac i'll take out the two patties and use a 2" stack of napkins to degrease the two patties. amazing how much oil comes out. quite disgusting.

anyway i know im not supposed to eat this stuff in the first place, i just wondering if anyone else does it to the extent that i do it

Shao-LiN
07-06-2005, 11:28 PM
The oil in your foods has nothing to do with acne, unless for some reason, you start rubbing it all over your face instead of putting it in your mouth.

BG5150
07-07-2005, 12:17 AM
I find that when I eat greasy foods, my face (most notably around the nose) gets an increased amount of oil. However, acne, no.

YungLifter
07-07-2005, 08:49 AM
This could be the case. You might touch your nose alot with your hands. Your hands have germs and all type of stuff you cant see and your leaveing it on your face when you touch it. Maybe since your degreasing all your food it probably gets on your hands and even if you wipe them off you still have some on there and when (if) you touch your face your leaving more things on your face. Just wash your face when you wake up in afternoon and before you go to sleep with some soap. I do and my face is as clear as can be, and I try not to rub my face as much as possible unless for some reason its itchy and you have to scracth it hehe.

tsungwei
07-07-2005, 11:14 PM
i wash my face a lot..

with soap probably 4 times a day.

with water / facial towel another 6 or more times a day

i

TOBART
07-07-2005, 11:26 PM
i wash my face a lot..

with soap probably 4 times a day.

with water / facial towel another 6 or more times a day

i

That will cause acne more than it will prevent it. Don't irritate your face. If possible, don't touch it at all. www.acne.org great site, I've loosely followed the regimine on this site and I've completely rid myself of any acne.

Why are you eating all those greasy foods anyways? You say its gross watching all that grease come oozing out, why would you put something like that into your body?

Shao-LiN
07-08-2005, 12:43 AM
Washing your face that much will just irritate it further.

YungLifter
07-08-2005, 05:33 AM
yup wash your face just not that many times aday. Like they said it will irritate your skin even more. You dont need those face washs just wash your face when you wake up with soap and water, and in afternoon and before you go to bed.

hoser813
07-08-2005, 12:10 PM
im going to go out on a limb here, and suggest something a little unorthodox, and something some might consider crazy, but how about changing your diet instead of trying to make what you are eating more healthy with a stack of napkins?

Anthony
07-08-2005, 12:37 PM
OCD anyone? How about you stop wasting napkins and eat a salad?