PDA

View Full Version : 4C totally Light icea tea mix-anyone else try it?

pbsteve09
08-02-2005, 08:14 PM
I was in Sams club recently and i found this stuff made by 4C called Totally Light Iced tea mix. And the kind i have is Green Tea2go "Antioxidant with honey and natural lemon flavor".

http://www.4c.com/Kitchen/totallylight.php
--and from there go to one click navigation, and inside of the "in the kitchen" column (first column) scroll down to "Tea 2 Go Green"

But i was wondering if any of fellow tea fans have thought it was pretty good also? But i just dont understand how all of this flavoring is so good, and has no punishment to it. Seems just to good to be true. I feel like in a few years they are going to say this kind of stuff destroys the kidneys or something, lol.

Scott S
08-02-2005, 11:42 PM
What's wrong with regular green tea? It's cheap and has no calories.

pbsteve09
08-03-2005, 07:28 PM
There really isnt anything wrong with it, i actually like it alot...but hot. With this your able to make a gallon of water cold..and it tastes good. I was just wondering if anyone has had it either, or just saying its out there for some of the green tea lovers. And it doesnt have any calories either.

Woodward
08-04-2005, 02:04 PM
I'm all about Sobe Lean green tea.

Lurch
08-04-2005, 02:06 PM
You might want to check out the Crystal Light stuff if you like iced tea. I think its called Crystal Light - To Go. Throw it in a full bottle of water/shake it up. No calories, carbs, etc.

diesel_dan
08-04-2005, 02:35 PM
I was in Sams club recently and i found this stuff made by 4C called Totally Light Iced tea mix. And the kind i have is Green Tea2go "Antioxidant with honey and natural lemon flavor".

http://www.4c.com/Kitchen/totallylight.php
--and from there go to one click navigation, and inside of the "in the kitchen" column (first column) scroll down to "Tea 2 Go Green"

But i was wondering if any of fellow tea fans have thought it was pretty good also? But i just dont understand how all of this flavoring is so good, and has no punishment to it. Seems just to good to be true. I feel like in a few years they are going to say this kind of stuff destroys the kidneys or something, lol.

Buy it all the time.. has a great taste.

pbsteve09
08-04-2005, 04:42 PM
Buy it all the time.. has a great taste.

Yeah its pretty sweet, good to know someone else has tried it.

But i do like crystal light alot, im trying to see which one is more expensive. I bought this at Sams club for 40 servings for 20 bucks. not too terrible at all. My bro is obsessed with the rasberry crystal light

thajeepster
08-04-2005, 05:23 PM
I'm all about Sobe Lean green tea.

im a big fan myself :D

YungLifter
08-04-2005, 06:33 PM
I just drink regular water=( cant really afford it its a little expensive.

BG5150
08-05-2005, 05:54 PM
I just drink regular water=( cant really afford it its a little expensive.

I drink plain ol' water all the time. Probably two gallons a day. The money saved goes to the beer fund (lol).