PDA

View Full Version : Worst meal ideas you've tried?

ShockBoxer
09-19-2005, 10:52 AM
What are the silliest, stupidest, or in hindsight just flat out not a good idea to try 'meals' you've ever made?

Mine was today's lunch. I took a half cup of oatmeal and mixed it into my can of tuna.

It tasted (what little of it I ate) like a vaugely tuna flavored sponge. Had to go to the grocery store and wash it down with a roasted quarter-chicken and spiced potato wedge meal from the lunch counter.

Formerly the honor went to a friend, who had misread 2 teaspoons as 2 tablespoons for baking soda to put in a cake recipe...

rookies
09-19-2005, 10:55 AM
Raw eggs mixed with milk and whey.

I puked...........alot

Built
09-19-2005, 11:40 AM
Didn't realize I was supposed to drain the KD before adding the flavour packet.

"Why is it so runny?"

ClubberLang
09-19-2005, 11:51 AM
bought some tins of canned turkey as a bit of a break from canned tuna.

tasted like dog food.

Built
09-19-2005, 11:53 AM
You speak from personal experience?

accuFLEX
09-19-2005, 11:54 AM
take a blender...put tuna, a scoop of whey, 2 cooked eggs and milk....mix....drink...then braf

i tried it on a dare....omg it was bad

scrutdada
09-19-2005, 12:02 PM
strawberry flavored whey mixed with chocolate pudding, blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Teufelhund
09-19-2005, 12:14 PM
One time I had oral surgery, and my jaw was broken and metal plates and screws were in it. I couldn't chew.

As time went by I got desperate for meat, so I put boiled chicken breast in a blender with scrambled eggs, melted cheese, milk, and worcestershire sauce, and blended until it was the consistency of a milkshake. I miscalculated though, because once the cheese started cooling it became almost like peanut butter.

Finally tasting the meat was fantastic, but the warm gooey sticky texture was so incredibly disgusting it made me nauseous.

...um... no quoting that out of context.

ShockBoxer
09-19-2005, 12:24 PM
LOL ... sig! sig! sig! :D

(Not that I would. My sig is big enough as is.)

[[[----]]]
09-19-2005, 01:45 PM
lol, oh man thats def. sig material!!!! nah I would never ...for your sake Teuf!! :)

yeah protein shakes and tuna sound reallllllllly digusting!

ReelBigFish
09-19-2005, 02:13 PM
I think I've got all, but one person beat.

When I first started working out, I didn't take whey, I would eat some tuna and a baked potato pwo. Well after hearing you should get your pwo meal quickly I decided to make a shake...w/ the tuna and potato. At first it was just like runny mashed potatoes w/ tuna mixed in..almost gagged, so I decided to add some flavor. I mixed in some Da Vinci s/f strwbry. syrup. I took two big gulps of it and almost puked. Need less to say, I picked up some whey after that.

malkore
09-19-2005, 02:40 PM
chocolate whey protein mixed iinto my oatmeal.. some love it, I thought it was horrid.

That and the time I tried garlic powder on my sweet potatoes....

rookiebldr
09-19-2005, 02:53 PM
Finally tasting the meat was fantastic, but the warm gooey sticky texture was so incredibly disgusting it made me nauseous.

nauseous, eh? ;)

Built
09-19-2005, 03:11 PM
See, that's why I don't swallow. :windup: ;)

BG5150
09-19-2005, 05:12 PM
I had Taco Bell once. Once.