PDA

View Full Version : How to loose 1 lb of fat in 2 days

tj_muller
10-24-2005, 01:47 PM
*I'm not suggestion anyone try this, it's just an idea I came up because I have to do a project for school. (It's an experiment)

My stats
Age 17
Weight 160
Estimated matance level - 2200 calories ( I think I estimated low... that thats fine.)

I'm going to do an experiment to see if you can I can lose 1lbs of fat in 2 days. This is the plan;

Monday - high
Eat at a normal matance level 20/40/40
Tues START - low
eat 1100 calories in 7 meals at 15/15/40+
do 2 sessions of cardio that burn 250 calories each
Weds - lower
In 7 - 9 meals drink most of your calories (protein shakes + FF milk) and eat peanuts (or something) for good fats. Try to keep calories below 1100.
Do 2 sessions of cardio burning 250 calories each
Thurs mourning END - Weigh youtself*
On thursday the subjects will have to slowing increase calories.

Suggested Supplements - Thermoexin, LOTS Diet pop, EFA, %500 + DV of all b vitamins, a multi.
Suggested cardio - session1 : 6 - 7 mph run for 15 mins
session2 : HIIT on a bike for 20 mins

Thoughts?

Isaac Wilkins
10-24-2005, 02:54 PM
Probably you'd see a fair amount more weight loss than that. The body's glycogen would be burnt through a fair amount which would promote a lot of water loss.

One could probably drop that much fat in a couple of days, although there is a somewhat finite speed at which triglycerides can be mobilized from stored fat.

As you seem aware, there'd be some rather quick metabolic slowdown if this was continued.

What is the nature of your project?

tj_muller
10-24-2005, 05:54 PM
I have to design and conduct an experiment on the human body. I was going to do muscle fatigue and how it relates to exercise but I thought this would be more interesting because I actulally don't know what the out come will be for sure. Only problem is find 3 other people willing to strave for 2 days. ;/

Unreal
10-24-2005, 09:19 PM
How are you going to measure fat loss? You could easily see a 5-6lb difference on a scale just from the loss of glycogen/water weight.

tj_muller
10-27-2005, 06:52 PM
Well, it's just a project for school so it doens't have to be exact. I lost 5 lbs :)
I assume 3lbs = water and 2 lbs = fat. IS that the case? Maybe, maybe not. Technically 2lbs has to be fat if you take into consideration the calorie deficit "rule"( but again.. I say "rule"). Experiment ended today. I just wrote the paper and ate some Spaghetti.