PDA

View Full Version : The process of becoming HUGE

DaChickenShowYo
01-06-2002, 03:46 PM
Startin my new mass routine tomorrow. Right now I'm about 173lbs, 5'11, and 12-15% bf at 15(gonna be 16 in May). I'd like to end up at 180-185lbs with considerably less bodyfat by summer. Hopefully I will stick with this routine till that time, with minor changes ever 8 weeks or so. The places I would most like to put mass on are pecs, lats, and quads.
Push/pull/legs:
Monday - Push
Bench press - 1x6-8 to failure, 2x4-8 submax
Weighted dips - 1x6-8 to failure, 1x4-8 submax
DB shoulder press - 1x6-8 to failure, 1x4-8 submax
Skull crushers - 1x6-8 to failure, 1x4-8 submax

Wednesday - Pull
Weighted chins - 1x6-8 to failure from parallel, 2x4-8 submax from bottom position
Bent over barbell rows - 1x6-8 to failure, 2x4-8 submax
Shrugs - 1x6-8 to failure, 1x4-8 submax
Curls - 1x6-8 to failure, 1x4-8 submax
Static holds or hang from chin bar, 2 sets to failure

Friday - Legs
Squats - 1x6-8 to failure, 1x4-8 submax
Hack squats - 1x6-8 to failure, 2x4-8 submax
SLDL's - 1x6-8 to failure, 1x4-8 submax
Weighted crunches - 1x10-15 to failure, 1x5-10 submax

This is my first time seriously trying hack squats. Anyone have any advice? I'd like to see if I could stress the quads more than glutes, but looking at the movement, I believe this would be difficult. Perhaps leaning back a little more than normal? I will push up with calves at the top of hack squats, simply because I have no direct calve work and I hate doing calf isolation. I read about a famous weightlifter, I believe Alexiyev(?) who used this tecnique on deadlifts..... his calves were huge.

Normal squats for me hardly hit my quads, so I'll be doing them mainly for posterior chain muscles. If you see any problems with this routine please don't refrain from mentioning them, just don't flood it up too bad tuttut :D

PowerManDL
01-06-2002, 04:36 PM
Alexeyev was a bear anyway you look at it, though.

DaChickenShowYo
01-06-2002, 06:50 PM
He was that, true, with a big belly to.

DaChickenShowYo
01-07-2002, 10:00 PM
Overall Comments:
Feels GREAT to be back to good ole HIT based bodybuilding. I have a feeling I'm gonna be a big mofo by summertime :D. Upping cals because I'm lifting again, I've been slacking off on diet in my week off. Weighed 168. Not worried about that, I expected it to go down after a week and a half off with a crappy diet.

Pain/Soreness:
None.

Sleep:
Last night I got bout 8 1/2 hours.

Training: Chest, Delts, Triceps:
Bench press: 45lbsx15, 135x3+3 forced reps, 105x8, 105x8
Dips BW+: 20lbsx5+1 forced, 10x7
DB shoulder press: tried 45's and only got 6 forced reps, 30'sx7
Skull crushers: 80x4 into 80x4 close grip bench press, then 70x7

Training comments: Loved every second of it! After the first set of bench press my chest felt more pumped up than it had ever been. Everything was so pumped and I'm sure I will be sore like a biatch tomorrow. I was really dissapointed with strength though, esspecially DB shoulder presses. I was sure the strength I gained from barbell presses would transfer over well, but I also must take into consideration that my tris and shoulders were already hit pretty hard from the benching and dips.

DaChickenShowYo
01-08-2002, 05:03 PM
VERY sore today. I can barely move my arms without a rather satisfying pain shooting through my pecs, shoulders(especially anterior), triceps, and traps. Ate ALOT today. I hope I don't gain too much fat weight to fast.

DaChickenShowYo
01-11-2002, 04:25 PM
I really hate to do this, I really do. I've been trying to ignore an injury in my lowerback for a while now. I found out after about the first week that it wasn't muscle soreness, and now I've had it for about a month. I'm certain it is some kind of bone injury in the spine, be it a compressed disk or something fractured. It hurts when I've been standing, sitting, or sleeping with an arched back where most of the weight is resting on my spine. I frequently stretch my spine and this helps for a few minutes, but it always comes back and lifting has only made it worse. I took a week off, and that seemed to help a little, but then school started again and the desks are just murdering it. I put a pillow on the seat to support some of my weight and keep it off the spine when I'm sitting, and have been sleeping with my spine in a slightly stretched position. I believe it was caused from repetitive beatings from deadlifts, squats, powercleans, and OH press. By the way, in all of these exercises I was sure to stress good form and proper warm up and light stretching. Anyways my workout yesterday agrivated it and I will not be lifting and weights that put significant pressure on my spine any longer, and hopefully in a few months or so it will be healed and gone. Starting monday, I will begin my program with a few alterations using nautalis machines to substiture what exercises I can. I do not think this will significantly hinder my progress, except in my posterior chain strength and size. As time progresses, I will try a little lowerback training on a machine to see how it feels.

Good workout last night, besides my fooked up spine. Very sore in all areas of my back today. Lifts kinda sucked though.

DaChickenShowYo
01-14-2002, 06:16 PM
Well my experiment with machines starts today. I will be using relatively old Nautalus equipment and hope it goes well. I've actually been wanting to seriously try machines for a while now and since I can't do many essential weight exercises with freeweights anyways because of my spine, I might as well try doing everything with machines. We'll see how it goes. Today I think I'll do the same as the other freeweight workout(just replaced with machines) except:
Dips will be pec dec and skull crushers will be machine triceps, maybe pushdowns.

Chins are on a machine, rows will be pulldowns on a machine. Not sure what I'll do for shrugs, I'll try to find something. Curls will be on machine, and I guess I'll just hang from the chin bar for grip.

Squats will be leg press for 3 sets, hacks will be leg extensions taking out one set of submax. SLDL's will be leg curls, adding a set. Crunches will be machine abs.

DaChickenShowYo
01-14-2002, 10:17 PM
Great workout today.

The machine bench press was an old one, as all the equipment was, and didn't veryccurately follow the path of motion of a normal freeweight bench press, but it was good. I think it is more of a dip, pressing forward a bit more. Still felt great, pumped up my anterior delts and tris along with chest. Did:
150x6
140x8
130x8

Pec deck really killed me chest. Felt great. Don't know what I was thinking on the last set though. Did:
90x6
70x10
60x15

Machine OH press was great to, but its slightly close grip, so hit my tris pretty hard. Did
100x8 (Uh, mighta been 80, don't really remember)
90x7 (again might have been 70 instead) supersetted with machine flies burned shoulders good.

Machine pushdowns really murdered my tris. Did:
2 reps with 50lbs, then immediately switched down to 40and did 6 more reps.
8 reps with 40lbs.

DaChickenShowYo
01-19-2002, 11:07 AM
**** this only machine shiat, no way I could stick to it.

Thursday I did:
Weighted chins: +20lbsx2 then immediately after +10x5
+5x6
BWx8
These weren't wonderful. I don't really feel these in my back as much as biceps, I'm gonna see if I can lean back a little more to stress lats. I wish I progressed faster with these, but it'll come.

Machine Pullovers: 100x6+2 forced, 100x5 then straight to DB rows, 50lb dumbells for bout 8 reps
These felt great! Really pumped my lats at the bottom, and hit my chest really well to, even though that wasn't the goal. Also murdered my abs with the forced reps and everything else.

I wanted desperately to work my traps, but knew standing shrugs would kill my spine. So I put the incline bench at about 40 degrees from the floor, and did shrugs. Really took the pressure off my spine, and had NO grip problems! Best trap workout I ever did have. Can't wait to see how much progress I make with these:
60lb dumbells x 10 reps(static contraction at top for about 1 second, and a 1 second negative. Positives were kinda explosive, but the last two reps were really slow all the way through)
Then 60's again for bout 8 reps. Loved it.

I wanted to find a way to train erectors without putting significant pressure on my spine like a squat or deadlift would. Tried machine static contractions with a slightly curved back but contracted erectors. Didn't really feel it, and the machine isn't exactly smooth, so **** it.

EZ bar curls: 80lbsx5, 70x6
Felt good, pumped up biceps pretty well.

Then grip training. Its been a while since I've had a serious grip workout, and it kicked ass. Did:
Hang from bar w/ towel wrapped around it:
2 sets till I couldn't hold on anymore, felt great.
1 sets of dumbell wrist curls: :eek: :eek: :eek:
used a 25lb dumbell and did about 10 reps with both arms. I have never falt such a wonderful burn, slow negatives. I shoulda just stopped there but was enjoying it too much.
1 set of reverse wrist curls, almost as killa as the normal wrist curls. Burned the crap outa my extensors. Did a 10lb dumbell for about 10 reps, slow negative.
Then just for the hell of it did some pinch grips:
2 10lb plates, dunno how long, but burned good. I held them on the smooth part, not curling the tips of my fingers under anything, is that how you all do them?

Next day and one after: Traps very sore, outer/under chest really sore(?, not serratus. Maybe pec minor?), lats are pretty sore, especially today. Biceps fairly sore. Abs are incredibly sore, pullovers = ace. Forearms = dead. Spine wasn't really irritated by this workout, so I'll stick to it.

MonStar1023
01-19-2002, 11:23 AM
DaChickenShowYo-
Whatsup bro..

Then grip training. Its been a while since I've had a serious grip workout, and it kicked ass. Did:
Hang from bar w/ towel wrapped around it:
2 sets till I couldn't hold on anymore, felt great.
1 sets of dumbell wrist curls:
used a 25lb dumbell and did about 10 reps with both arms. I have never falt such a wonderful burn, slow negatives. I shoulda just stopped there but was enjoying it too much.
1 set of reverse wrist curls, almost as killa as the normal wrist curls. Burned the crap outa my extensors. Did a 10lb dumbell for about 10 reps, slow negative.
Then just for the hell of it did some pinch grips:
2 10lb plates, dunno how long, but burned good. I held them on the smooth part, not curling the tips of my fingers under anything, is that how you all do them?

Damn your grip workout looked good. My grip workout is kinda similar- Ill do CoC timed-holds, and then -superset- seated bb wrist curls, with a partner to force 5-10 extra reps, with reverse wrist roller ext. Ill use a thick-bar wrist roller too really BEATS my hands and forearms down. Then Ill finish up with some CoC for reps. Do you think pinching plates are all that valuable of an exercise? Also when it comes to the towel holds- you think those are all that good for your forearms or just your hands? I probably couldnt even hold my bodyweight, 220 lbs., from 2 towel.. hehe.

:cool::cool:

Looks good though bro keep it up.

DaChickenShowYo
01-19-2002, 12:30 PM
I think hangin from the bar is great for forearms, kinda like static holds. The bar wasnt a whole lot thicker from the towel, I did it mostly because the bare bar rips up my hands. I don't really get an incredible burn from these, but after a set I can't grip shiat, so I know they work :D. I don't know if you were thinkin about the exercise where the ends of the towel are bunched up, and you hang from those, I haven't really tried those, but heard they were good for fingers.

I love the pinch holds. They really beat up by hands, build strong thumbs. Hit the muscles between my thumb and the rest of my hands especially good.

I don't have anything to specifically train crush grip very well. I'll probably get some COC's after my grip strength reaches a certain level.

How do you think the grip strength you've gained from static holds etc. transfered over to your COC training? How much were you using for those exercises when you started using COC's, and what could you do with the COC's when you started?

MonStar1023
01-19-2002, 02:46 PM
DaChickenShowYo-
I dont know I mean its hard to say. I think that the strength I gained from static holds tranferred over to CoCs pretty well. I mean I could close the #1 and ALMOST the #2 when I first got them.. I am thinking about making my grip/forearm routine the following..

1 set one-arm chin-bar hangs
1 set CoC #2 timed
1 set pinching plates

1 SUPERSET of:
seated BB wrist curls
reverse thick-bar wrist roller

1 set CoC #1 for reps

This look okay to you? Around 6 TOTAL sets for forearms/grip. This will be done at the END of my pull day.. so my grip will already be SHOT. Well see what happens. I have always wanted incredible grip strenght and forearm size / development.

DaChickenShowYo
01-19-2002, 03:12 PM
Looks great, alot more than a normal lifter would do, but if you really want the size and strength in that area, it'll definately work.

MonStar1023
01-22-2002, 02:14 PM
DaChickenShowYo-
I am wondering bro about this routine... are you sure that this grip routine looks okay.. I mean I am doing it at the end of my pull day, but I am only doing it ONCE a week.. like thats why I think Ill be alright.

1 set one-arm chin-bar hangs
1 set CoC #2 timed
1 set pinching plates

1 SUPERSET of:
seated BB wrist curls
reverse thick-bar wrist roller

1 set CoC #1 for reps

DaChickenShowYo
01-22-2002, 03:56 PM
If only once a week it'll be fine. See how it works for you in the weeks to come.

Saturday I did:
Leg press - 200x8, 190x6, 180x6 (slow negatives)
Leg extensions - 150x10 (?) these kinda hurt my knees, probably won't do them anymore, really pumped my quads though.
Leg curls - 120x8, 110x6, 100x7
Calf raises standing on machine ss with leg press calf raises, standing - 200x10, leg press calf raises - 100x12(?)

Not sure if all these weights and reps are exact. Calf raises burned the crap outa calves and they are still sore 3 days later. Nothing else got really sore.

DaChickenShowYo
01-23-2002, 09:53 PM
Press workout tuesday kinda sucked. I had a headache and was tired, but still managed to get some good intensity. Took a 2 hour nap after school tuttut and then went straight to the gym. Will make naps shorter from now on. BTW from now on the first set is done to failure with slow negatives, and the sets after that are dynamic effort sets with slow negatives and 1+second rests at the bottom, before an explosive concentric. Did:

Bench press: 135x5(:D ), 115x5, 115x7
Dips: BW+10lbsxbout 7 reps, BW+5lbsx5
DB OH press: 35'sx8 reps?(last few reps went past parallel till my arms couldn't go down anymore), 35'sx6
Skull crushers: 80lbsx3(:cry:)ss with close grip benches x 5 reps, 70lbsx6 ss with close grip benchesx6 reps

Today I'm very very sore. Chest killin me, front delts sore, traps sore, but tris are the worst. Feels good.

DaChickenShowYo
02-02-2002, 10:37 AM
I wasn't able to do my pull and legs workout last week.

Monday of this week I did:
Bench press- 135x7 :D :D :D
Dynamic bench press (2 second pause at bottom, slow neg.)-
115x5
115x6

Dips- BW+20lbs x 7 reps :D :D :D
+10lbs(dynamic) x 5

Db shoulder press- 40lb db's: failed at 2 reps, then immediately dropped to 35's and did 4 reps.
35's x 6

Skull crushers - 80x2reps then immediately into 8 close grip benches. Really killed my tris so I didn't do another set.

I'm glad I'm progressing on bench and dips. I'm dissapointed with shoulder presses and skulls however, it probably doesn't matter that much though since bench and dips keep goin up.

DaChickenShowYo
02-02-2002, 10:52 AM
Pull workout thursday:

Weighted chins - BW+20lbsx1 then immediately to BW+10lbsx6.
(dynamic, full reps)BWx6, BWx6

Machine pullovers - 110lbsx7, 100x6, 80x8(stressed good form, used only elbows on pads)

Facedown 30 degree incline DB shrugs - 60's x 10 reps or so,
60's x 10 reps or so again. Burned the shiat outa my traps

Curls - 80x5, 70x8. Felt really good.

Grip workout.....OUCH:
Hang from chin bar - 2 sets, don't know time, just went till I absolutely couldn't hold on longer. Felt awesome.
DB wrist curls - 25lb dumbellx10 reps about for both arms
Reverse DB wrist curls - 10lb dumbellxbout 10 reps for both arms
Pinch holds - 2 tens, smooth sides out for bout 30 seconds both arms.

These following days have been hell as far as soreness goes. Lats, traps, biceps, serratus, a little chest, tris a little, neck, and esspecially forearms are all sore.

Chris Rodgers
02-02-2002, 03:55 PM
Do you attach weight when you hang from the chin bar??

I belive if I hung with just bodyweight, I'd be there when the gym closed, lol.

DaChickenShowYo
02-02-2002, 08:52 PM
I put a towel around the bar, so it's a little thicker and I can't get my grip all the way around. Plus I weight 20lbs more than you biatch :D

Chris Rodgers
02-02-2002, 11:01 PM
I'll give you the towel thing, but I've hung 3 plates on me and held on to the chin bar, so stfu weakling. :p

DaChickenShowYo
02-03-2002, 09:58 PM
Ya on a plain ole bar I hung for 1 minute + with 75lbs around my waist.

You got a strong as grip biatch. Must be them deadlifts.

DaChickenShowYo
02-11-2002, 07:23 PM
Last monday I did:

Bench press - 145x5, 115x5, 115x7

Dips - BW+25x7, BW+10x6 dynamic

DB Shoulder presses - 35x6(1st rep full rep, one's after about 2 inches below parallel at the elbow), 35x5 (DESTROYED my traps and shoulders)

Skullcrushers/close grip bench - 70x7/5 70x5/5

Legpress 200x1 ss with leg extensions about 150x10, destroyed quads and glutes

DaChickenShowYo
02-11-2002, 07:53 PM
Last thursday I did:
Chins (first rep full rep, all reps after a little below parallel) -
BW+15lbs x 6, BW+5lbs x 4, BWx5

Machine pullovers - 120x5, 110x6, 100x8

DB lying on incline shrugs - 60's x 10, 70's x 10

Curls - 80x6, 70x8

Hang from chin bar - BWxlong time, +25lbs x 25seconds
DB wrist curls - 25x3 reps ss with 30lb dumbellx8 with right arm,
30lb DB x 8 reps
Reverse wrist curls - 15x6 w/ both arms
Pinch plates - 2 10's x 12 seconds or so

1 set of standing calf raises 200x8
Ham curls 120x6 downset w/ 100lbs

DaChickenShowYo
02-12-2002, 06:59 PM
Holy shiat this routine is makin my forearms huge! Bi's and tri's are making awesome progress to. I love it!

My training partner is putting on some amazing size to. He started at about 122lbs at 5'8 a couple weeks ago, he's now 128. Huge improvements, especially in his forearms and triceps, and its only been 2 weeks! He was pretty much aneorexic before, so the change in eating habits and stimulation for growth/strength is really making a difference.

You should all do this routine :D :p It's killer for forearms/press muscles.

My lat progress is slow, but its always been slow. They seem to be widening none the less. Traps as always are pretty big compared to the rest of my body. I'm gonna lower weight on shrugs and really concentrate on good reps, hitting shoulder blades together.

My calves are also getting huge compared to what they were before. They're liking the high rep supersets.

Legs suck, but I can't royally train my thighs until I can train posterior chain again, a mental block I guess. And that's ok, I couldn't do alot on the machines at my poo gym anyways. I think my spine is very slowly improving just to make a note.

I'll weigh in again tonight. Its press day! I'm gonna shoot for 145x7 for BP and up dips 5lbs. Looks like I'm burning a little fat, but it may just be in my head.

DaChickenShowYo
02-21-2002, 06:24 PM
I haven't been updating because I'm lazy.

Last week was good, I progressed in most lifts. Bench got 1 more rep I think. Since pullups aren't progressing, last week I started doing DB rows and will continue doing these(they're replacing pullups), I believe I did 60lb db for 9 reps both arms.

This monday went ok, although I expected some more progress on bench. I moved up the weight to 155 and wanted 3 reps, but only got 2, that's ok. Dips went well. I did BW+ 25lbs for 8 reps. DB shoulder presses I got 40'sx7 reps I think. Skull crushers 70lbsx5-6 strict reps. Then did a 10 rep superset of leg press and leg extension, really burned quads and glutes. I weighed 180 on the last pull day, and 177 this monday.

Today is pull day. I hope to row a 70lb dumbell for 7 or 8 reps, pullover 130x5-6, curl 90lbsx3-4 reps, and hang from the chin bar w/ 45lbs around my waist for 25+ seconds. Good luck me....

DaChickenShowYo
03-01-2002, 04:41 PM
Last week was good. Don't really remember what I did, cept got 70x5 for right arm and 70x6 for left are in DB rows. Bench still didn't progress.

This week's press day bench didn't progress either. If this doesn't start movin along I'm gonna change exercises.
Dips were good, moved weight up to BW+35lbs. and got 4 good reps.
Shoulder presses got 45's for 3 strict full ROM reps.
Skull crushers, kept weight at 70 and went for perfect reps with slow negatives. Got 70 for 5 reps, then 70 for 3.

Pull day was good. Got 70 for 8 good reps on both arms for DB rows. Machine pullovers got 130x5.5 good reps. Forgot about shrugs lol. Curled 90lbs for 3.5 reps, couldn't quite get the last one. Grip workout kicked ass, hung from the bar(w/ towel around it) with 50lbs around my waist for 44 seconds, that's 8 seconds more than last week(KICKASS). Starting doin db wrist curls, then decided to **** those shits, they hurt my wrists and I can't get a good wrist curl with em. Got an EZ curl bar and tried some behind the back wrist curls, and with that cambered bar they KICKED ASS! Felt like such a natural motion. I put on 2 10's(40lbs total) cuz I had no idea how much I could do, and ended up doing about 40 reps lol, felt good nonetheless. Tried the EZ bar for reverse curls to, it was equally awesome. Used 40lbs for about 6 or 7 good reps w/ slow negatives. Then did the hand shake of the gods exercise, held the top squeeze for about 20 seconds w/ both hands.

MonStar1023
03-01-2002, 10:32 PM
DaChickenShowYo-
Excellent grip/forearm workout bro. Thats what I like to see.

:thumbup::thumbup:

DaChickenShowYo
03-06-2002, 06:48 PM
Thanks monstarr!

Press day was monday:
Bench press - 155lbsx3(finally!), 135x5 dynamics w/ 5 second negatives and a 2 second rest at bottom, 120x6 same tecnique as 2nd set

Dips - BW+35lbs for 4 good reps, BWx12 low reps w/ relatively slow negatives

DB shoulder press - 45'sx4 reps I think, can't remember, then 40x5 good reps

Skull crushers - 70lbsx6 good reps w/ slow negs and good form

5 mins on stairmaster. It was pretty damn intense, legs were burning like hell at the end. Burned about 100 cals.

Felt good, weighed in at 181, started cutting today. No huge changes, just took out a coke and chips, so I'm down maybe 300-400 cals per day. I will also be cardio every lifting day, starting with 10 minutes, and working up each week to about 30. Hopefully I'll be cut enough by summer, and can start training for football royally. By that time I hope my spine will be completely better and I will be able to train posterior chain again. For football training in the summer I will be doing sprints and some strongman work, alot with a pretty normal lifting routine.

DaChickenShowYo
03-06-2002, 08:13 PM
Did some posterior chain/dino work today. Check it out in training.

DaChickenShowYo
03-07-2002, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by DaChickenShowYo
Did some posterior chain/dino work today. Check it out in training.

Spine didn't bother me, cept right after school. Very pleasant soreness today, good to feel my lower back hams and glutes sore again. Forearms are INSANELY sore.

DaChickenShowYo
03-07-2002, 09:26 PM
Finally have my second page, sweeeeeeeeet!

DaChickenShowYo
03-09-2002, 06:04 PM
Last night I got bored and wanted to work my biceps....

Did 1 set of about 16 reps, 1 set of 3 negatives, and one set of 4 very slow negatives

Then did 2 sets of wrist curls, and one set of 12 reps bench pressin

Nothin too stressful.

DaChickenShowYo
03-09-2002, 06:06 PM
Monday- Arms, shoulders, abs:
DB shoulder press, 1st set 2-4 reps, 2nd set 6-8 reps, 3rd set 6-10 reps
Military press, 1st set 2-4 reps, 2nd 6-8 reps

EZ bar curls, 1st set 2-4 reps, 2nd set 6-8 reps, 3rd set 6-10 reps
Hammer curls, 1st set 4-6 reps

Skull crushers, same sets and reps as EZ bar curls
Tricep rope pushdowns, same sets and reps as hammer curls

Weighted crunches, 1st set 6-8 reps, 2nd set 6-10 reps

Tuesday- Legs/lowerback:
Leg press machine, 1st set 2-4 reps, 2nd 6-8 reps, 3rd 6-10 reps
Leg extensions- 1st set 6-8 reps, 2nd 6-10 reps

Hyperextensions/glute-ham raise, 1st set 4-8 reps, 2nd set 6-8, 3rd 6-8 reps
Leg curls- 1st set 2-6 reps, 2nd set 6-8

Calf raise machine/leg press calf raise superset, 1st set 12-20 reps total, 2nd set 12-20
reps total

Thursday- back/chest:
Flat DB press, 1st set 2-4 reps, 2nd set 6-8 reps, 3rd set 6-10 reps
Flat fly's, 1st set 4-6 reps, 2nd set 6-8 reps
Dips, 1st set BWxAnything

DB rows, 1st set 4-6 reps, 2nd set 6-8 reps, 3rd set 6-10 reps
Pullover machine, 1st set 4-6 reps, 2nd set 6-10 reps
Pullups, 1st set BWxAnything

Friday or Saturday- Forearms/abs/calves:
Weighted hang from chin bar,1st set 20-40 seconds
Behind the back EZ bar wrist curl, 1st set 5-10 reps, 2nd set 5-10 reps
EZ curl reverse wrist curl, 1st set 5-10 reps, 2nd set 5-10 reps