PDA

View Full Version : Volume to Weight ratio/formula for stored bodyfat?

ArchAngel777
03-26-2006, 10:30 PM
Does anyone know the volume to weight ratio/formula for stored body fat? For instance, how much volume does 1 pound of body fat take up? Be curious to know. I did a search and couldn't find anything on it.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
03-26-2006, 10:33 PM
I don't know the ratio, but fat storage is unlimited.

brickt.
03-27-2006, 03:14 AM
I've seen a kilo of bodyfat (2.2lbs) and it's pretty damn big, AA. Kinda a good thought really, when you see that huge gut and realise it may only be 2-3lbs of fat there.

Also, have you seen any of the 600lb behemoths? The body starts storing fat in REALLY crazy places by that stage.

ArchAngel777
03-27-2006, 09:50 AM
I've seen a kilo of bodyfat (2.2lbs) and it's pretty damn big, AA. Kinda a good thought really, when you see that huge gut and realise it may only be 2-3lbs of fat there.

Also, have you seen any of the 600lb behemoths? The body starts storing fat in REALLY crazy places by that stage.

That was my thinking as for wanting to know size. I was curious to know how much visable body fat someone could have by checking out the volume of the "jiggly" tissue and getting a rought estimate. More curious than anything.

People start storing it on the knees, ankles, fingers, nuts and you name it... LOL then I guess the body will make new cells (previous thought of as impossible) once it has place fat in every place imaginable... Crazy stuff.