PDA

View Full Version : New supplement Nitor - COMING SOON!

Joe Black
11-20-2006, 04:04 PM
AtLarge is very proud to announce that Nitor will be our first new product release in over a year and it combines several of the most scientifically proven fat loss ingredients at proven doses into one juggernaut of a supplement!

http://atlargenutrition.com/images/news/nitor_fp.gif

Nitor will contain the following powerful fat loss ingredients:

7-Keto ™
Green tea extract
Glucomannan
Guarana and kola nut extracts

Nitor is quite simply the ultimate fat burner! For more information on Nitor, click here! (http://atlargenutrition.com/newsdesk_info.php?newsdesk_id=67)

hoser813
11-20-2006, 07:04 PM
Awesome!! I tried Thermocin for my last cut and although it did work, I felt that it was a little underpowered and I needed to up the doses to get the same effect. From the sound of this, Kitor seems more potent and I am really looking forward to trying it for my next cut!

Any ideas on price?

chris mason
11-20-2006, 07:41 PM
Thermocin is an excellent product which we are keeping. Nitor will be an addition to the roster and at a higher price point than Thermocin (due to the fact it costs more to produce).

In terms of efficacy, Nitor is the single most effective product of its kind on the market. This is no boast or idle claim! It is simply the best.

Anyone reading this, please feel free to post the Nitor press release linked to in this thread on a message boards you frequent.

Chris

feardaram
11-20-2006, 08:57 PM
would this be taken in conjunction with thermocin, or instead of (if looking for a higher-powered product)? im taking your fat loss stack now, and will be placing an order for next month (and may order multiple months worth) in another week or 2. definitely interested in any other info you can provide on this product (especially price, release date, etc) so i can plan out what i want. so far i have been pleased with your products, considering the limited span of usage.

Joe Black
11-21-2006, 01:35 AM
feardaram, would you be able to send me a testimonial for the fat loss stack, we are currently looking to update out testimonials section and this would really help.

We would recommend one or the other not both. I'd go for Nitor :)

basically Nitor is a more potent and effective option. Thermocin is still a very good fat burner but at a lower price point.

BicentennialMan
11-21-2006, 06:11 AM
THREE TIMES the fat loss of diet and exercise alone.

That's a pretty big claim.

Do you have anything to support that?

- Ryan

chris mason
11-21-2006, 06:13 AM
We plan to have the product available for sale within the next 2-3 weeks.

Both Thermocin and Nitor are excellent fat loss/energy products but Nitor will be the more potent of the two (in terms of fat lost and stimulation). Nitor will be considerably more expensive than Thermocin and Thermocin will remain an excellent fat loss alternative.

Chris

DavyRen
11-21-2006, 06:54 AM
I'd certainly be interested in giving this a go.

Looking forward to the release date.

feardaram
11-21-2006, 07:25 AM
feardaram, would you be able to send me a testimonial for the fat loss stack, we are currently looking to update out testimonials section and this would really help.

We would recommend one or the other not both. I'd go for Nitor :)

basically Nitor is a more potent and effective option. Thermocin is still a very good fat burner but at a lower price point.
i would be more than willing to do a real testimonial once i have used your products longer (it has only been 2 weeks). i am liking what i am seeing so far (more energy, less muscle pain/soreness, solid fat loss, increased restful sleep, no adverse side effects), and do plan on being a repeat customer, but to give the testimonial any sort of credibility, id need to wait!

so 2-3 weeks huh... id probably have to order another months supply of supps in about 1.5 weeks, to make sure i dont run out (takes a while to ship from VA to Colorado!). might have to use thermocin for another month then. im very interested in trying the nitor, but will need to see what "considerably more expensive" actually translates to. keep us updated!

Deciever
11-21-2006, 04:55 PM
i had the pleasure of getting my hands on a sample batch of Nitor, and my god , this stuff is incredible.

I've used tons of stimulants and nothing else quite compared to this.

I gave chris a full review, so maybe he'll post that up eventually.

chris mason
11-21-2006, 06:20 PM
i had the pleasure of getting my hands on a sample batch of Nitor, and my god , this stuff is incredible.

I've used tons of stimulants and nothing else quite compared to this.

I gave chris a full review, so maybe he'll post that up eventually.

You know we will! :thumbup:

KingWilder
11-21-2006, 07:03 PM
when you say it will cost "considerably more than Thermocin" how much are we talkin'?

robertd
11-21-2006, 07:19 PM
I guess you have no fear of the FDA with the claims you put on that label?

You guys say this is the "single most effective product of its kind on the market", another huge claim, how or why is it better than Isatori's Lean System 7? (I use that one because it's very similar)
www.leansystem7.com/Ingredients.aspx

Steven.Gaskell
11-22-2006, 02:55 AM
obviously theyre not gonna say anything else.
dude, what would you say if u were advertising ur product?
''yeah its ok i guess, but we think Muscletechs hydroxycut is better"

ya know what they say..if it sounds to good to be true :strong:

Steven.Gaskell
11-22-2006, 03:18 AM
It's like reading the mind of a business man! ----------------->

Nitrean is one of the premier protein products on the market today. It is superior to any whey-only powder with its blend of whey (isolates, concentrate, and hydrolyzed), casein, and egg proteins. In addition, it is one of the best mixing and tasting products available.

Platinum Protein™ is the pinnacle of protein sources, it is a membrane produced, undenatured whey protein isolate, which is virtually fat and lactose free, providing significantly higher biological values than any other protein source.

Nitro-Tech makes regular whey protein a thing of the past with its proprietary blend of key compounds. It's demonstrated to help build muscle and increase strength better than regular whey protein.

Whey protein powders have been made by Reflex Nutrition for over 10 years, when you choose a protein powder from Reflex you are buying the best.

Maximuscle Promax
''Britain's No.1 selling protein powder''

Reflex Instant Whey
''In fact its probably the best selling, most widely respected whey protein powder in the U.K today.''

Biotest Hot Rox
''Outrageous and True… We've Made Ephedra Obsolete! '' ... no, the law did.

Nitrean Nitor
''You read sensational claims in ads every day but in this case the claim is viable and suits the efficacy of the product.
Nitor will give you better fat loss results than you have ever experienced with any other product on the market and we guarantee it!''

'Biotest Hot Rox
''What makes our invention so valuable and unique? First of all, it's far more effective at burning off body fat than anything that's ever been on the market.''

MuscleTech Hydroxycut
''Ask yourself this: “How many fat burners have I used in the past and gotten no results?” Chances are there are quite a few. The main reason many fat burners simply don’t live up to the hype is because they contain far too many ingredients that have never been proven to burn any fat!
Hydroxycut Hardcore doesn’t contain any of these unproven ingredients.''

duh of course it doesnt.

chris mason
11-22-2006, 05:31 AM
I guess you have no fear of the FDA with the claims you put on that label?

You guys say this is the "single most effective product of its kind on the market", another huge claim, how or why is it better than Isatori's Lean System 7? (I use that one because it's very similar)
www.leansystem7.com/Ingredients.aspx

A combination of dosing and ingredients. You have not seen our per serving dosing on any of the ingredients listed. Unlike most products we did not skimp on the ingredients. You will note they combine all of the ingredients into one 1186 mg mass on the product you referenced. How much of each ingredient is in the product? Judge the product on its efficacy not claims. You will be happy.

Chris

chris mason
11-22-2006, 05:38 AM
It's like reading the mind of a business man! ----------------->

Nitrean is one of the premier protein products on the market today. It is superior to any whey-only powder with its blend of whey (isolates, concentrate, and hydrolyzed), casein, and egg proteins. In addition, it is one of the best mixing and tasting products available.

Platinum Protein™ is the pinnacle of protein sources, it is a membrane produced, undenatured whey protein isolate, which is virtually fat and lactose free, providing significantly higher biological values than any other protein source.

Nitro-Tech makes regular whey protein a thing of the past with its proprietary blend of key compounds. It's demonstrated to help build muscle and increase strength better than regular whey protein.

Whey protein powders have been made by Reflex Nutrition for over 10 years, when you choose a protein powder from Reflex you are buying the best.

Maximuscle Promax
''Britain's No.1 selling protein powder''

Reflex Instant Whey
''In fact its probably the best selling, most widely respected whey protein powder in the U.K today.''

Biotest Hot Rox
''Outrageous and True… We've Made Ephedra Obsolete! '' ... no, the law did.

Nitrean Nitor
''You read sensational claims in ads every day but in this case the claim is viable and suits the efficacy of the product.
Nitor will give you better fat loss results than you have ever experienced with any other product on the market and we guarantee it!''

'Biotest Hot Rox
''What makes our invention so valuable and unique? First of all, it's far more effective at burning off body fat than anything that's ever been on the market.''

MuscleTech Hydroxycut
''Ask yourself this: “How many fat burners have I used in the past and gotten no results?” Chances are there are quite a few. The main reason many fat burners simply don’t live up to the hype is because they contain far too many ingredients that have never been proven to burn any fat!
Hydroxycut Hardcore doesn’t contain any of these unproven ingredients.''

duh of course it doesnt.

A difference with us and most other companies is that our claims are pretty spot-on. We certainly can't market a product without stating it is good, but we don't claim what we don't believe and or know to be a fact. For instance, the Nitrean statement you quoted is a fact. I can provide references from studies which had nothing to do with our company that will verify it. You will note we don't make percentage claims (%300 percent more etc.) as the norm. In the Nitor release we did say 3X more weight loss but that is something direct (we added or more because it is only one of the ingredients) from a study on ONE (not all) of the key ingredients in the product.

We truly believe it is superior with respect to fat loss and stimulation to any product on the market. That is a statement of opinion and not absolute fact as we have not done a controlled study which compared Nitor to every single other product on the market. Again, try it and you be the judge.

Chris

Clifford Gillmore
11-22-2006, 08:26 AM
Who is the product going to be aimed at Chris? Are you looking to offer thermocin to "people in XXBF%" and nitor to another, or is this just a personal preference? Or did I miss the point completely, Like a thermogen with some taurine or something similar jammed for boost?

chris mason
11-22-2006, 11:01 AM
Who is the product going to be aimed at Chris? Are you looking to offer thermocin to "people in XXBF%" and nitor to another, or is this just a personal preference? Or did I miss the point completely, Like a thermogen with some taurine or something similar jammed for boost?

Nitor is a more powerful and expensive product than Thermocin. Thermocin is a very effective, time proven product that is very reasonably priced and a very good alternative for those who will want a more reasonably priced alternative to Nitor.

Chris

Joe Black
11-22-2006, 11:37 AM
Steven.Gaskell is correct. Of course we are not going to go about making average claims and being all sheepish in our marketing.

We have a quality product we truly believe is one of the best on the market and that will come through in our promotion.

It all comes down to a few things and I have put them down in my personal preference of order.

1. Use a product/service that truly gives you the result you are looking for. (or if are taking a risk and its the first time you are using one, make the best educated decision)

2. Do business with a company you trust. One that reflect your values.

3. Get good value for money

I can honestly say that with ANY AtLarge Nutrition product, you get all 3. The above are SO important to me and Chris, we'd not put out a product that did not cover these points.

We could have easily pushed out a bunch of crap that conflicted with these things and made money from it, but... we have chosen not to...

robertd
11-22-2006, 02:20 PM
Actually Steven.Gaskell is wrong as he did not read what I said, I was talking about the claim on the product label, not marketing and advertising material. A large company like Muscletech can do whatever they want, they have money and lawyers, they can deal with the FDA, and a recall would not put them under.

When you're a small company you might want to be careful of the claims you put on the actual bottle label, put whatever you want on your website or in a magazine ad, but if the FDA decides to target you they could make you recall all of your product on the market (if you had distributors/retailers carrying it) and relabel exisitng product before you sell it, that is if they felt your claim was unsubstantiated. But as long as the claim on the label can be backed up to the FDA's satisfaction you're fine if they come after you.

DIADEM
11-22-2006, 02:40 PM
Nitor is a more powerful and expensive product than Thermocin. Thermocin is a very effective, time proven product that is very reasonably priced and a very good alternative for those who will want a more reasonably priced alternative to Nitor.

Chris

Are there any plans to include Nitor in any stacks?

chris mason
11-22-2006, 03:17 PM
Are there any plans to include Nitor in any stacks?

Not as of yet. We will not include it initially for sure.

Beast
11-22-2006, 06:52 PM
But as long as the claim on the label can be backed up to the FDA's satisfaction you're fine if they come after you.
No supplement is FDA approved... the only time the FDA steps in is if they find out that a supplement is harming/killing people.

BicentennialMan
11-23-2006, 01:54 AM
You guys are dodging the question.

Do you have any type of evidence to support that your product will give 3x the fat loss vs a placebo?

Any type of hard support for the claim that it's better than any other product?

HobbesAB
11-23-2006, 03:39 AM

Do you have any type of evidence to support that your product will give 3x the fat loss vs a placebo?

Chris answered the same question in another thread

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=88467

chris mason
11-23-2006, 06:56 AM

I'm sorry, when did I "dodge" the question? I specifically stated that there is a study done with 7-Keto TM alone in which the 7-Keto TM group lost 3 times more weight than the diet and exercise alone group. You should be able to reference the study on Humanetics' website (or an abstract).

I then added that we say "or more" due to the fact we have included other proven (in the lab and you can do a PubMed search if you like) fat loss ingredients in viable doses.

In terms of hard support about the claim of being better I will again refer you to PubMed and studies on humans which show our the ingredients in our products to be viable fat loss agents. If you compare the studies to those done on ingredients in other products and then if you were to compare the dosing I'm pretty sure you would come to the same conclusion. Finally, as I said, we have not tested our product vs. every other product on the market thus that is more a statement of opinion.

Maki Riddington
11-23-2006, 08:56 AM
I've taken it I believe (correct if I'm wrong Chris) and it knocked me on my ass the first time I took it. I had to cut back on the dosage the second time I took it and it still hit me pretty hard.

chris mason
11-23-2006, 09:00 AM
I've taken it I believe (correct if I'm wrong Chris) and it knocked me on my ass the first time I took it. I had to cut back on the dosage the second time I took it and it still hit me pretty hard.

I do remember you thinking it packed a good punch!

Chris

Stumprrp
11-23-2006, 10:32 AM
is this safe? thats the most important question

chris mason
11-23-2006, 03:18 PM
is this safe? thats the most important question

If you are a normal, healthy individual, yes.

Stumprrp
11-23-2006, 05:56 PM
what if you are a chubby rabid deadlifting gorilla? still good?

just playing chris, sounds like a great product, i may have to try it when spring rolls around.

WBBIRL
11-23-2006, 06:02 PM
wholey poop, if it wont be out till spring I may try some thermocin until then.

Clifford Gillmore
11-24-2006, 04:21 AM
Thanks for the reply chris.

Onto another question, I'm full of them I know, how would something like Nitor suit me?

I'm an average built 20 year old at about 215lbs maybe 20% BF, hoping to hit 250lbs by Dec 06. If I was staying with an 18-20%BF range leading up to that weight before I drop some fat, would it be suitable for me there? Or am I going to be better off with a 'weaker' thermogen, Thermocin? I can drop fat very easily, its just the last few %'s that need alot more labour.

chris mason
11-24-2006, 05:28 AM
wholey poop, if it wont be out till spring I may try some thermocin until then.

It should be out in the next couple of weeks.

chris mason
11-24-2006, 05:29 AM

Onto another question, I'm full of them I know, how would something like Nitor suit me?

I'm an average built 20 year old at about 215lbs maybe 20% BF, hoping to hit 250lbs by Dec 06. If I was staying with an 18-20%BF range leading up to that weight before I drop some fat, would it be suitable for me there? Or am I going to be better off with a 'weaker' thermogen, Thermocin? I can drop fat very easily, its just the last few %'s that need alot more labour.

Be a bit more clear if you would. Are you asking about once you have hit yor weight cutting back a bit of fat?

Clifford Gillmore
11-24-2006, 07:35 AM
Yeah, thats it :)

chris mason
11-24-2006, 09:19 AM
Yeah, thats it :)

Ahhh, ok, well both products would be good for that so I would probably tell you to go with Thermocin and the Fat Loss stack.

Chris

Davidelmo
11-24-2006, 11:52 AM

You want to gain 35lbs in under a month?

chris mason
11-24-2006, 12:28 PM
You want to gain 35lbs in under a month?

I figured that was a typo and he meant 07.

BicentennialMan
11-27-2006, 12:52 AM
I'm sorry, when did I "dodge" the question? I specifically stated that there is a study done with 7-Keto TM alone in which the 7-Keto TM group lost 3 times more weight than the diet and exercise alone group. You should be able to reference the study on Humanetics' website (or an abstract).

I then added that we say "or more" due to the fact we have included other proven (in the lab and you can do a PubMed search if you like) fat loss ingredients in viable doses.

In terms of hard support about the claim of being better I will again refer you to PubMed and studies on humans which show our the ingredients in our products to be viable fat loss agents. If you compare the studies to those done on ingredients in other products and then if you were to compare the dosing I'm pretty sure you would come to the same conclusion. Finally, as I said, we have not tested our product vs. every other product on the market thus that is more a statement of opinion.I'm sure it's a great product and very much so worth the purchase....

However you and me both know it isn't going to cause 3x the fatloss. How long have you been in the game for? Judging by your pics I'd guess 8+ years? Come on man, I know '3x the fatloss' catches the eye and all that, but you KNOW it's very misleading. Nothing legal can do that. Hell, nothing illegal can even do that.

Just for reference:

Someone AIMING for 1lbs fatloss per week would be in a 500 calorie deficit per day. You're telling me your product is going to raise my metabolism so much that my BMR raises by over 1000 calories/day in that case?

Also, let's not use STUDIES as a proof of anything. MuscleTech has TONS of studies proving that some of their products can *gasp* ALTER YOUR GENETICS! Clearly even science has now become political.

chris mason
11-27-2006, 12:33 PM
I'm sure it's a great product and very much so worth the purchase....

However you and me both know it isn't going to cause 3x the fatloss. How long have you been in the game for? Judging by your pics I'd guess 8+ years? Come on man, I know '3x the fatloss' catches the eye and all that, but you KNOW it's very misleading. Nothing legal can do that. Hell, nothing illegal can even do that.

Just for reference:

Someone AIMING for 1lbs fatloss per week would be in a 500 calorie deficit per day. You're telling me your product is going to raise my metabolism so much that my BMR raises by over 1000 calories/day in that case?

Also, let's not use STUDIES as a proof of anything. MuscleTech has TONS of studies proving that some of their products can *gasp* ALTER YOUR GENETICS! Clearly even science has now become political.

Please read before you comment. I have addressed your concern twice. If you are unable to understand my clear explanation then I am at a loss as to what to do.

Chris

chris mason
11-27-2006, 01:25 PM
I'm sure it's a great product and very much so worth the purchase....

Just for reference:

From the other thread:

"Next, I assume the claim you are referring to is the "3X greater weight loss..", correct? That is a lab proven claim for 7-Keto (TM). In the study the 7-Keto TM group lost 3X more weight than the control group which was on a restricted calorie diet and exercising in the same fashion. We added the "or more" to it because Nitor has 3 other proven (in humans) fat loss agents. In fact, we fimly believe that Nitor contains the most powerful combination of fat loss agents (in form and dose) ever included in such a product which has been offered to the general public. There are other products with similar ingredients but none with the same combination in the same doses."

Now, obviously, the claim isn't saying that if you lose 30 lbs with diet and exercise you will lose 90 lbs with Nitor. In the study, if my memory serves, the 7-Keto (TM) group lost 6 lbs vs. 2 lbs for the control group over the given period of time. The claim is valid if taken in the proper context.

ArchAngel777
11-27-2006, 01:42 PM
From the other thread:

"Next, I assume the claim you are referring to is the "3X greater weight loss..", correct? That is a lab proven claim for 7-Keto (TM). In the study the 7-Keto TM group lost 3X more weight than the control group which was on a restricted calorie diet and exercising in the same fashion. We added the "or more" to it because Nitor has 3 other proven (in humans) fat loss agents. In fact, we fimly believe that Nitor contains the most powerful combination of fat loss agents (in form and dose) ever included in such a product which has been offered to the general public. There are other products with similar ingredients but none with the same combination in the same doses."

Now, obviously, the claim isn't saying that if you lose 30 lbs with diet and exercise you will lose 90 lbs with Nitor. In the study, if my memory serves, the 7-Keto (TM) group lost 6 lbs vs. 2 lbs for the control group over the given period of time. The claim is valid if taken in the proper context.

How do we know the weight lost isn't water weight? These four agents could cause a diuretic effect?

chris mason
11-27-2006, 01:58 PM
How do we know the weight lost isn't water weight? These four agents could cause a diuretic effect?

Well, because real studies done with real humans have shown the ingredients to improve fat loss.

Y0yo
11-27-2006, 07:36 PM
I know I'll be trying it. From what I've read and researched I have confidence in the product.

DavyRen
11-28-2006, 06:33 AM
:withstupi

Confidence in any ALN product to be honest, will try any product produced by ALN as you know it's nothing but a top quality supplement that does what it says.

chris mason
11-28-2006, 08:55 AM
:withstupi

Confidence in any ALN product to be honest, will try any product produced by ALN as you know it's nothing but a top quality supplement that does what it says.

Thanks Davy! That is why we created the company!

BicentennialMan
11-29-2006, 05:03 AM
From the other thread:

Now, obviously, the claim isn't saying that if you lose 30 lbs with diet and exercise you will lose 90 lbs with Nitor. In the study, if my memory serves, the 7-Keto (TM) group lost 6 lbs vs. 2 lbs for the control group over the given period of time. The claim is valid if taken in the proper context.I'm sure your claims are very real and I'm sure the product is very good...

My point is that the claims being made here are very commercial of the bodybuilding industry.... skewing studies and such to make a product seem MUCH better than it actually is. I dunno, I just didn't expect it from ALN haha.

DavyRen
11-29-2006, 05:50 AM
Thanks Davy! That is why we created the company!

*waits for release date so can purchase Nitor and get some more Nitrean*

chris mason
11-29-2006, 10:40 AM
I'm sure your claims are very real and I'm sure the product is very good...

My point is that the claims being made here are very commercial of the bodybuilding industry.... skewing studies and such to make a product seem MUCH better than it actually is. I dunno, I just didn't expect it from ALN haha.

You are not getting it from ALN? That was a real study and real results. I clarified for you. What more would you want? Would you prefer we advertise our product as complete **** not worth the customer's money?

We don't make wild claims and if anything is ever unclear we do our best to clear it up. What more could you ask for?

Chris

Y0yo
11-29-2006, 12:22 PM
I'm sure your claims are very real and I'm sure the product is very good...

It's called marketing. When a trustworthy company says that their product is good, you go by their reputation. ALN has a good reputation. Why would they promote a product that doesn't live up to it's reputation. Give it a chance...

phatmike
11-30-2006, 09:15 AM
I've been reading these forums for a long time, and I rarely post. I'm going to give you a short but sweet look into my views of ALN.

First, I have bought quite a bit of stuff from them, (enough so that I haven't had to order in a while because I had so much extra sitting around my home and office).

I have tried every product that they have released, and every single one met or exceeded their claims. I have compared their products with ones of competitors (I'm not going to name names here) specifically protein powder and fat burners, and for the money, ALN has to be tops on my list.

Sure, there might be some better tasting powders out there (not a jab at Nitrean, I think it tastes very good), but to me, the better taste of other brands is not worth a 2x the price markup.

Thermocin was also very good, and an excellent value compared to other products out there.

ETS, well, I still think it kicks ass and I'm surprised I haven't seen every supplement company on the bandwagon.

Integrity.
Speaking for myself, I can't think of a single word better that this one to describe both ALN, and those involved in its operations. In my experience, if there is one company to believe out there, it is ALN.

Regards,
PhatMike

Bikkstah
12-01-2006, 12:34 AM
You should trust ALN simply because they are quality. It's just not some high school kid pulling supplement orders and tossing them into a box and giving a **** if you get the wrong stuff or it never comes. My policy towards ALN's new products is to try it before pitching a bitch. What's the most expensive product, $30? That's a night at the bar. I haven't been disappointed yet.

Fuzzy
12-02-2006, 12:52 AM
Im always skeptical... yet you guys seem so confident.

I might give it a shot...

Sidior
12-02-2006, 10:10 AM
The reviews do sounds out there, but every time I have tried an AtLarge supplement it has met every one of my expectations. I will be placing an order upon the release date for sure.

KingWilder
12-04-2006, 11:51 AM
I've gotta agree with what a lot of people have said in this thread

I finally bit the bullet and started buying ALN supplements last year and I haven't used any other brand since. It is simply the best (overall AND for the money). I really want to try Nitor and depending on the price I wouldn't be surprised if I found myself ordering a bottle because I trust and believe ALN and the people behind it.

EDIT: and Fuzzy, you're 14...I don't think you need to be using any kind of fat burner at your age. Just eat right, lift, and do sports and you'll be fine.

d'Anconia
12-13-2006, 10:16 PM
Yeah I've been using ALN for about a year now and have gotten my family members (at least the ones who need/want it) to use ALN's products. I've had good results with them and so have my family members (they even liked the taste of the Nitrean), and thus I don't mind supporting them.
Making an order just as we speak...

chris mason
12-15-2006, 03:49 PM
Thank you sir!

VasDeferens
12-23-2006, 07:32 PM
I think Nitor is great. Today was my first day on it and I worked out like an animal after a long long time...despite the fact that I had intentionally underfed myself to compensate for the upcoming binge-fests this holiday season. Can't comment on the gains yet but am definitely pleased so far with my performance.

chris mason
12-24-2006, 06:43 AM
I think Nitor is great. Today was my first day on it and I worked out like an animal after a long long time...despite the fact that I had intentionally underfed myself to compensate for the upcoming binge-fests this holiday season. Can't comment on the gains yet but am definitely pleased so far with my performance.

Excellent, thank you!