PDA

View Full Version : Help!

DaveB
01-11-2007, 03:33 PM
This is my daily deit.I am putting on more weight than I want but I feel I need the food to put the size on,help?
I am 6' annd weigh 223. I work 12 to 14 hours aday driving a truck and basicly sitting on my rear.

4am 1 scoop 25g protein shake5g glutamine,8 egg whites(some cheese and milk in it) 1or2 peices of low carb bread little butter/jelly 12once glass of deit green tea

7am 4 to 6 rice cakes small detour protein bar (13g protein) or 1 scoop protein shake and 1 apple

11 am grilled skinless chicken breast medium sweet potatoe(teaspoon of butter) small amount of greens

1 pm small amount of cashews 2 rice cakes apple

3pm large peice of samon medium sweet potatoe(teaspoon of light butter) small amount of greens

530 pm pre workout 25g protein shake 5g glutimine

Post workout 50g protein shake 5g glutamine with a apple or banana

Dinner whatever wife makes something good and clean

Before bed protein shake 5g glutamine

I also drink 1 to 2 gallons of water aday,and some deit green tea and milk

I work out hard 4 day split and on off days do treadmill why am i putting fat on? today I weigh 223 2weeks ago I was 213.

Unholy
01-11-2007, 03:36 PM
Diet looks good. You really need to track your cals to answer your question. Find out what you average a day and cut it down a few hundred. Then track for another 2 weeks and adjust accordingly.

DaveB
01-11-2007, 03:44 PM
I tried to count them and got to fustrated.I couldn t figure out fitday. You think that deit is clean you think it needs improvement.