PDA

View Full Version : like most this is to help me keep myself going

redrinder
01-21-2007, 07:45 PM
Hi,
Like most of you i am sure, its hard to keep going. I am VERY new to the workout and building scene. My goal to be who I always dreamed I could. Real cheesy i know. i have always wanted a nice lean body but enough strength to handle bad situations. Sounds easy i know but i always fall back to bad habits. I donít always eat right and get to busy to work it off. In the past i always use to try to find someone to workout for but after the last 'realtionship" I was in I found out that i need to do it for myself. Ok enough of that.
Ok right now I sit at about 5'2-5'3 115-20 pounds. How much i left depends on wither its machine or free weight. Like I said I am just starting out so the last work out i did was just a simple set to get to know the machines. I plan to work out Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. I want to do 30min cardio and an hour strength train. If I do machine I will go and do a 3 sets of 12 on each machine. At my school gym they have a nautilus system. If work out at home I will go 3 sets of 12 on the Bowflex but the Bowflex is not the greatest. If I have time to get someone to help with free weights or i am back at my parents house i will do a similar routine. I want to work my whole body.
Nutrition wise I have cut my soda back to 1/3 it was and increased water intake. i am also cutting out prepackage foods. I love to cook from scratch anyway. Making sure i eat perfect Monday-Friday but have a little fun on the weekends. I will use the journal to say what i was able to accomplish and what I ate for the day. This will start tomorrow. Feel free to message or comment.

redrinder
01-26-2007, 10:13 AM
update for this week. This week was a very stressful week so i am already starting off on the wrong foot. My diet this week was manly chips and soda. Yeah i know really healty. As far as working out. i was unable to make it too the gym but i did 300 sit ups. and 50 push ups thought out the week not all at once. i know this is nothing. i promise to do better this coming week. Sunday i plan to do a nice workout to start the week off right.

redrinder
01-29-2007, 09:02 PM
Sunday was a good day. I was able to get a great work out in with assistants by Rich McGuire a fellow WBB member.
Work out includes
Squats 5X5
- bench press 5X5
- Deadlift Ė 5X5
- Close grip bench press 5X5
- Bicep curl practiced form
- Shoulder press practiced form
Weight not important right now.

Nutrition.
3 cups of black coffee
One hot roast beef sandwich
Mash potatoes and gravy
One small piece of cake
4oz glass of soda
One cheese stick
2 graham crackers
will make a food diary calorie counter later.

redrinder
01-29-2007, 09:04 PM
Monday

Nutrition.
One turkey sandwich on wheat bread
One yogurt
Bowl of chicken noodle soup
2 pieces of toasted wheat bread with peanut butter.
6oz of soda
1 small glass of milk with Nutra Joint supplement in it
One pokey stick

Nutra joint contains
40 calories
9g of protein
60mg of vitamin c
80 iu of vitamin d
6 iu of vitamin e
16mcg of vitamin k
300mg calcium
3 mg of zinc
.4 mg of copper
.4mg of manganese
30mg of sodium
10g of gelatine
1.5g of glucosamine hydrochloride

redrinder
02-18-2007, 03:35 PM
ok so i have been forgetting to post but today i am starting a new leaf.
I have done a few work out like the ones posted above but nothing big.
Today i went and signed up for a guy. I think this is another way to help motivate myself. Well here is the skinny or not so skinny i should say.
I met with a personal trainer and this is what we came up with.
this is what i am at now First Goal
arms 9 3/4 10
bust 32 1/2 32
midriff 27 1/2 27
waist27 1/2 26
abdomen 32 29
hips 36 1/2 35
thighs 18 1/2 19
calf 12 1/2 13
body fat 22.1% 17%
I will be working out 3 days a week.
strength training and rehabilitating my knee.
I am also still continuing on a cut according to research and subjections 2000-2200 cals